Fan Fictions

Droplets (Rajeev FF) New LINK Page-155 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 155

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

MARVELOUS INTRO..................Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap

Thanks Esha.....gr8 to see u dear.....Hug
GREAT COMEBACK.............Tongue Welcome bak dear.....and yeah....ur comeback itself is a gr8 thing....TongueTongue

Aaj bohuth din baad yaha aayi toh pehla PM yahi tha mere inbox mein.....Ohh....lucky me!! Winkthanx for another RN FF yaar..........love u for this.......Its always my pleasure dear....Tongue...... waiting for more..............U'll get it soon....I just hope u can manage everything altogether....LOL...I can imagine the condition of ur PM box...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

esha143

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Droplets (Rajeev FF) New LINK Page-155 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev fann

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! another fic by uSmileSmileSmileSmile....Hello dear.....welcum to this new fic...Big smile......this is the best thing that happened to me todayBig smileBig smile.Ohh....am glad to knw datTongue..i was sooooooooo depressed CryCryCry[ahh don't ask the reason coz even i hv noooo idea I guess....aisa hota hai kabhi kabhi....humein nahi pata hota hum depressed kyun hai....but hope itss f9 now dear].....but this one surely made me smileBig smileBig smile...thankyouuuuu sooooo muchEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....U r most welcum.....even I'm glad I cud do this much for u...Big smileBig smile 
i was actually sad after reading last part of " i love u....." CryCryCrybut thankyou sooooooooooooo much for posting thisSmileSmile....Ohh u hav been sad...Confused in that case I'm glad I started this fic so early...Embarrassed
adil...hmmmm such a sweet name...suits rajeev a lotEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....I'm glad u think so.....this was highly imp for me that the name suits Rajeev...Big smile
and ashna.....i guess u must me knowing my choice for this characterWinkWinkWinkWink....soo i'll imagine her only...Of course....and u r most welcum for that...Tongue
post first part soooooonSmileSmileSmile...Sure dear....I'll do it soooon.Tongue

luvraj4ever

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha1984

awesome start
eagerly waiting for next update

Thanks Nisha....am glad u liked the start dear....will be continuing very soon.Tongue

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhara_s

Hey Sumi....I m glad u r starting a new fic...!!!! Hey Dii....gud to knw that u r glad....but yeah....am soooooooooooo sorry for not mentioning ur name earlier in "I love...." at first......me very very very very SORRY!!!!

Nice intro...!!!!Thanks...Big smile Do u have a fixation for 'A'...??? sab kahin names A se hi start hote hai....!!!! Not that I have a problem...the names r cute always....!!!! Hehe.....actually my nick name is AVA.....so yeah am quite fond of 'A'...but yeah....this was never intentional....just found out later that most names hav been wid 'A' only...LOL....but am glad u liked the names...Big smile

Put up the 1st part soon girl...!!! As u say Dii....Big smile

Dhara_s

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Nice Nice !!
The Intro seems very Interesting !! Hi vandi....am glad u found the intro nice and interesting.....though I knw I had put up almost nothing...LOL
Continue soon !!

P.S - I have clicked LIKE, So add me to your PM list !! Ahh....u r always there....u dont need to confirm that...LOLWinkEmbarrassed....will be continuing soon dear.Tongue

Luv,
Vandu

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky901

congratulations for becoming 'if-dazzler' n for ur 2 fic. Hey Pinky....thanks dear....both wud not hav been possible....without u guys!!Tongue

well 'droplets' title is in itself is very beautiful I am sooooo glad to hear that dear....Big smile

like the name:adil n ashna..very diff for rajeev-aamna pair(mine pair for this fic also) Am glad u liked both the names for Rajeev n Aamna....and yeah....i knw its always RA for u....Big smile
like intro's ...well rajeev suits this type of  char  the most i think.. Yeah....may be becoz we hav seen him and loved him madly as SUJAL....Big smile

eagerly waiting for the update.
pls dear cont so soon...don't make  we all wait for long...Not this tym dear....I'll be continuing very soon.....
bye tc
thank u so much for this fic..The pleasure is surely mine....Big smileBig smile....thanks for the lovely comment Pinky!!Tongue

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzling_glory

WOW!!!...
You have made my day! I am already too excited about this Fic. Hey Nisha....am glad to hav made ur day dear.....and its gud to knw u r excited....hope it exists...all the way!!!Embarrassed
The intro of the lead characters is very hatke. Haii....u found that 'hatke'.....thats so sweet dear....thank youuu......Big smile
And as for the intro of the story...you have narrated one of the Irony of life very well. Issi liye log kehte hai....ki kushi aur bhi badi lagti hai jab hum gum se guzar kar use pate hai. Yeah....u must hav sorrows to knw abt happiness....and vice-versa as well....Wink
Waiting to read futher...so please update soon.
And thanks for your PM U r most welcum dear....and yeah.....I'm continuing soon!!

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Hi Sumaiya

I am so glad that u started another fiction..waiting to read now welcome back.

Sumi_162710

Post Reply New Post

Go to top