Fan Fictions

Droplets (Rajeev FF) New LINK Page-155 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 155

PrincessFlavia

IF-Dazzler

PrincessFlavia

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Hi Sumi....

You are really a Achhi Bachhi.... M glad you started a new fic.... And don't worry...hum teri fic khushi se jhel lenge kyunki jab tak tu pakaegi nahi tab tak hum logon ki aindagi me kuch adhurapan rahega.... so tu hume pakati chal...without a second thought abt it....

Coming to the story.... nice story...very good intro.... 2 totally opposite characters....waiting for the first part....post it soon...

Love
Guglu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumi_162710

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Droplets (Rajeev FF) New LINK Page-155 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
hey dear................congrats on starting this new fic.......................well include me in ur pm list...............will read the story and comment later..............my exam tomm...................and congrats on becoming IF dazzler dear................

Sumi_162710

sweet_shona

sweet_shona

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Hiii Sumaiya...how r u dear???
woww.. u hv started a new ff...m soo happy....
intro is v lovely now waiting for the update...
n yes do add me in ur PM list.. Smile

Sumi_162710

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Dancing..............Party....................... new FF.........Big smile
firstly congrats 4  becoming IF-dazzler.........Big smile Big smile..........

coming to the intro......... Big smile............its awesome............ gonna be really intresting.......... Big smileBig smileBig smile.......... afterall its Rajeev FF........ Embarrassed...can't ne anything else but best.......... mindblowing.......... Big smile..........oh by the way.......... love my hero's name Embarrassed.........Adil Day Dreaming.........

ok so shud i expect Adil to be different from my fav Ayaan EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed......he was very lively, full of life....chirpy......... Tongue........... i'm just guessing Adil to be a little serious.... SmileSmile.... but then too.......... he gonna rock EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.......

as 4 female lead.......... i'm as always confused......... so will decide once she comes into picture Smile..

thanx so much 4 starting a new FF  ............. so all the best 4 this FF Thumbs Up........... to u & to Adil too Embarrassed.......just a request........... FF ka title Droplets hai........... but don't make us cry much..... or my hero much.......Cry..... warna my tears will drop dup dup dup Cry.................. thoda bahut chalega............ zyada nahi...........

so now waiting 4 first part to commence Big smile................
continue SOON TongueTongueTongue

Edited by Puri_2711 - 18 August 2010 at 10:45pm

Sumi_162710

golu_1677

IF-Dazzler

golu_1677

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
superb. Pls PM me...

waiting for the first part

Sumi_162710

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kool_Naina

Hi Sumi
how r  u dear? Hey Naina....I'm f9 dear....hope u r well too....Tongue

i m glad u started new fic
concept is different n interesting n im sure that story will be rocking.....
I hope to live up to ur expectations...Tongue
nyc intro n names are lovely n different Am glad this tym as well....names hav been liked....Tongue
do cont soon
thnx for pm My pleasure....Smile

Luv
Naina

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preet09

Hi Achi Bachi...Smile Hi Preet....Tongue

I am so so so so so so so happy to see ur PM.Big smile   Big smile   Big smile I love u for starting a new FF. And I love you for always being there wid me....and yeah.....am glad u r happy dear....kyunki pata nahi ye fic padhke kitna happy rahogi....LOL Ab tum kahogi na ki mene I love u to much to loose u par abhi tak comment nahin kiya par yahan aa gayi...to please mujhse gussa mat hona yaarConfusedConfusedConfused...me sach me bahut busy hoonOuchOuchOuch...I promise me is weekend me comment kar dungi.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Do u think....YOU need to clarify that??? Nah dear....I completely understand u r busy.....and u hav set records in terms of replying....so am not gonna worry abt that....I knw u'll reply eventually whenever u get the tym.....Big smile

Well coming to ur FF........Its awesome yaar....I just loved it....StarStarStarStarStarStarStar I'm glad u liked this tit bit....Wink

The Intro was so gudClapClapClap...I completely agree with u in this. Its a superb concept yaar...post the 1st prt soon, U know I am getting very impatient.WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL Ohh....am soooooo glad u liked the concept....and to be honest even I'm impatient to post the first part....u see....this is my very first fiction....that I hav nurtured for soooo long....Big smile

Characters are too gud. I loved the names u have chosen for them...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Thanks dear....am happy I cud do it again....Tongue
Now, post the 1st part soon....Mujhe padhna hai...pleaseTongue Yeah sure.....actually main kal hi 1st part post karne wali thi....but then electricity chali gayi thi...and then I drifted off to sleep....Embarrassed but no worries....main aaj hi 1st part post karungi....coz abhi main thoda free hu....LOL

Luv PreetHug
HugHugHug Luv u too dear.....thnx for being here...TongueTongue

-.Aphrodite.-

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana_dixit

Hi Sumaiya Hello Dii....Big smile

I am so glad that u started another fiction..
The nmae is very different n i am sure that the story will b rocking..The intro was very gud..ClapClap Am glad u liked the intro Dii....and the name as well....Tongue

As always the names r mindblowing..Itne acche naam aate kaise hain ??? I hav to admit....fiction start karne se pehle hi main naam sochti hu....LOLLOL
anyways pls update soon Sure Dii....Big smile

Bye

Post Reply New Post

Go to top