Fan Fictions

Droplets (Rajeev FF) New LINK Page-155 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 155

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana_dixit

Hi Sumaiya
How r u??? Hello Dii....am gud....aap kaisi ho??Big smile

Update was really interestingSmile  Am glad u liked it...Tongue
Adil seems to b a loner but he loves his family very much..Yeah....but does this love actually come to any help in subsiding his loneliness??? WinkWhat happened to his mother n more over why does his dadi hate him or prtend to hate him????well these questions will be answered thru the fic only....Wink
I am really eager to read the next part...I'll be continuing soon Dii....though I wonder if the next part can meet ur eagerness even a bit...ConfusedWink

Pls continue soon
Bye Thanks for the lovely comment Dii....Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Droplets (Rajeev FF) New LINK Page-155 (Page 10)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

hi Smile
Hi Ria....Tongue
 the up is really sweet Smile Thanks dear....raj got the bussiness man of the year award Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileso nice but it seems that he is not at all happyConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused with his successActually to be more precise...he cannot be happy...Ouch might something happened which we will come to know as the story follows SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile Yeah....tahst for sure...Big smile
but i must say raj is really a good son Smilehe cares for his motherBig smile Of course....Smilebut felt bad that his mother cant talkOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch raj love for his sis is also very nice but his dadi AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngrywhy she hates him ?ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused Yeah....that might hav angered u na....but yeah....u'll get to knw this aspect as well...Wink
plz cont soon and do pm me Smile Sure dear....btw....didnt u get the PM?? I think I did PM u....Confused...however thanks for commenting dear.Smile

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha1984

awesome part

Hey Nisha....thanks for liking the part dear....Big smile

Originally posted by chinmayi

hey sumi, gr8 2 see u bak so soon....
Hi Chinmayi....yeah I hav been bak soon....just cant stay away from sumthing that has becum so dear to me....Wink

the fic seems different & nice...wil b eager 2 read ths 1 also as the previous 1,I hope....u like this one as the previous one as well....Embarrassed so u hav 2 b regular ok achi bacchi????  :) I'll be trying my best for sure....TongueTongue...thanks for commenting dear....Smile

Edited by sumaiya wahid - 21 August 2010 at 9:24am

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Nicee !! Very Cute part !!
Thanks Vandu....glad u liked it...Big smile

I wonder why his Dadi pretends to hate him if she was watching him receive awards on the news channel !! I hope I'll be able to convey this ans to u....as the fic progresses....Wink
Cant wait for Ashna and Adil to meet !! I really donno wat u hav expected.....but yeah....that meet is gonna happen soon....in the very next part for sure!!Wink

Continue soon !! Yeah....I'll be doing that soon...Tongue.....thanks for the sweet comment dear.

Luv,
Vandu

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammuakhi

Intersting part
waiting for more Hey Ammu....am glad u liked the part dear....Big smile
loved adil's character Am sooo happy to knw dat already....btw....I must say....there is much more to him!!Wink 
do cont soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Sure dear.....I'll do that veryyy soon...Smile...thanks for leaving ur sweet comment dear.Tongue
tc
ammu

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lion_Priya

helllllllllllllllloooo...HIIIIIIIIIII......Big smilemaine LIKE button par isliye click kiya tha...taki tumhe pata chal sake ki...main comments karungi...samjhi...!!!Haan....main to tabhi samajh gayi thi....phirse kyun samjha rahi ho???LOL I always knw....u'll comment....Wink main abhi thoda sa BG hun isiliye cmnts nahi kar payi...aur tum galati se bhi yeh mat sochna ki main sirf LIKE button press kar k tumhe aasani se chod dungi...samjhi...???Hehe....that I knw.....and yeah....I dont really expect u to do that....Wink....waise mujhe pata hai u r busy....so chillll.....its just me....LOL...no need to explain....LOLLOL thoda sa tym chahiye jaldi hi comments karungi is fic par...U actually took thoda sa tum yaar....mujhe dekho....mera thoda sa tym....kitne dino tak chalta hai....LOLkyoun ki ILUTMTLY par thoda late comments karungi toh chalega...par mujhe lagta hai ki is par jaldi cmnts karna padega...???Yeah....even I think that wud be a wise decision.....coz ILYTMTLY....kahin bhaaga nahi jayega....its over and its there.......Wink 

Edited by sumaiya wahid - 21 August 2010 at 9:40am

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spvd

wow very interesting intro dear........Hey Deepa....glad u liked the intro....Big smile..........nice choice of names too...Thanks...Smile......interesting character sketch.......Gus to knw u found it interesting enough...Big smile...........what does dariya mean?????????????

thanks for the wish sweety..........U r always welcum...waise how did it go???...........

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spvd

hmmmmmmmm interesting and also intriguing dear...........nice start........Thanks Deepa....am glad u found it intriguing.....hope it continues to be so...Smile.........adil's family has 3 more people..........It seems so...Wink........and his dadi doesnt like him wonder why but she was seeing his award part......Yeah....coz I think liking or disliking.....to be more precise....love or hatred has more to themselves....other than just these feeling of liking or disliking...Wink...I knw it was a confusing line...main khud zyada samajh nahi payi....but I hope this story can convey sumthing of wat I hav intended to say...LOLLOL........hes like a robot...............kaam kaam kaam.................his life should be added with colors......Yeah....may be he shud start living....thats wat u want ryt??Smile...........waiting for the heroine to make the entry dhoom dhaam se.........I donno if thats gonna be dhoom dhaam se....guess I'll be w8ing to knw from u only..Wink..........cont soon dear.................Sure dear.......very soon....for sure.Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top