Droplets (Rajeev FF) New LINK Page-155 - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by suhana_dixit

Hi Sumaiya
How r u??? Hello Dii....am gud....aap kaisi ho??πŸ˜ƒ

Update was really interesting😊  Am glad u liked it...πŸ˜›
Adil seems to b a loner but he loves his family very much..Yeah....but does this love actually come to any help in subsiding his loneliness??? πŸ˜‰What happened to his mother n more over why does his dadi hate him or prtend to hate him????well these questions will be answered thru the fic only....πŸ˜‰
I am really eager to read the next part...I'll be continuing soon Dii....though I wonder if the next part can meet ur eagerness even a bit...πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰

Pls continue soon
Bye Thanks for the lovely comment Dii....πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

hi 😊
Hi Ria....πŸ˜›
 the up is really sweet 😊 Thanks dear....raj got the bussiness man of the year award πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒso nice but it seems that he is not at all happyπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• with his successActually to be more precise...he cannot be happy... might something happened which we will come to know as the story follows 😊😊😊😊😊 Yeah....tahst for sure...πŸ˜ƒ
but i must say raj is really a good son 😊he cares for his motherπŸ˜ƒ Of course....Smilebut felt bad that his mother cant talkOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch raj love for his sis is also very nice but his dadi 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑why she hates him ?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Yeah....that might hav angered u na....but yeah....u'll get to knw this aspect as well...πŸ˜‰
plz cont soon and do pm me 😊 Sure dear....btw....didnt u get the PM?? I think I did PM u....Confused...however thanks for commenting dear.Smile
Originally posted by nisha1984

awesome part

Hey Nisha....thanks for liking the part dear....πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by chinmayi

hey sumi, gr8 2 see u bak so soon....
Hi Chinmayi....yeah I hav been bak soon....just cant stay away from sumthing that has becum so dear to me....πŸ˜‰

the fic seems different & nice...wil b eager 2 read ths 1 also as the previous 1,I hope....u like this one as the previous one as well....😳 so u hav 2 b regular ok achi bacchi????  :) I'll be trying my best for sure....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...thanks for commenting dear....😊
Edited by sumaiya wahid - 13 years ago
Originally posted by togepe30

Nicee !! Very Cute part !!
Thanks Vandu....glad u liked it...πŸ˜ƒ

I wonder why his Dadi pretends to hate him if she was watching him receive awards on the news channel !! I hope I'll be able to convey this ans to u....as the fic progresses....πŸ˜‰
Cant wait for Ashna and Adil to meet !! I really donno wat u hav expected.....but yeah....that meet is gonna happen soon....in the very next part for sure!!πŸ˜‰

Continue soon !! Yeah....I'll be doing that soon...πŸ˜›.....thanks for the sweet comment dear.

Luv,
Vandu
Originally posted by ammuakhi

Intersting part
waiting for more Hey Ammu....am glad u liked the part dear....πŸ˜ƒ
loved adil's character Am sooo happy to knw dat already....btw....I must say....there is much more to him!!πŸ˜‰ 
do cont soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Sure dear.....I'll do that veryyy soon...😊...thanks for leaving ur sweet comment dear.πŸ˜›
tc
ammu
Originally posted by Lion_Priya

helllllllllllllllloooo...HIIIIIIIIIII......πŸ˜ƒmaine LIKE button par isliye click kiya tha...taki tumhe pata chal sake ki...main comments karungi...samjhi...!!!Haan....main to tabhi samajh gayi thi....phirse kyun samjha rahi ho???πŸ˜† I always knw....u'll comment....πŸ˜‰ main abhi thoda sa BG hun isiliye cmnts nahi kar payi...aur tum galati se bhi yeh mat sochna ki main sirf LIKE button press kar k tumhe aasani se chod dungi...samjhi...???Hehe....that I knw.....and yeah....I dont really expect u to do that....πŸ˜‰....waise mujhe pata hai u r busy....so chillll.....its just me....πŸ˜†...no need to explain....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thoda sa tym chahiye jaldi hi comments karungi is fic par...U actually took thoda sa tum yaar....mujhe dekho....mera thoda sa tym....kitne dino tak chalta hai....πŸ˜†kyoun ki ILUTMTLY par thoda late comments karungi toh chalega...par mujhe lagta hai ki is par jaldi cmnts karna padega...???Yeah....even I think that wud be a wise decision.....coz ILYTMTLY....kahin bhaaga nahi jayega....its over and its there.......πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by sumaiya wahid - 13 years ago
Originally posted by spvd

wow very interesting intro dear........Hey Deepa....glad u liked the intro....πŸ˜ƒ..........nice choice of names too...Thanks...😊......interesting character sketch.......Gus to knw u found it interesting enough...πŸ˜ƒ...........what does dariya mean?????????????

thanks for the wish sweety..........U r always welcum...waise how did it go???...........
Originally posted by spvd

hmmmmmmmm interesting and also intriguing dear...........nice start........Thanks Deepa....am glad u found it intriguing.....hope it continues to be so...😊.........adil's family has 3 more people..........It seems so...πŸ˜‰........and his dadi doesnt like him wonder why but she was seeing his award part......Yeah....coz I think liking or disliking.....to be more precise....love or hatred has more to themselves....other than just these feeling of liking or disliking...πŸ˜‰...I knw it was a confusing line...main khud zyada samajh nahi payi....but I hope this story can convey sumthing of wat I hav intended to say...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........hes like a robot...............kaam kaam kaam.................his life should be added with colors......Yeah....may be he shud start living....thats wat u want ryt??😊...........waiting for the heroine to make the entry dhoom dhaam se.........I donno if thats gonna be dhoom dhaam se....guess I'll be w8ing to knw from u only..πŸ˜‰..........cont soon dear.................Sure dear.......very soon....for sure.πŸ˜›
Originally posted by dazzling_glory

Nice part
Hiii Nisha....am glad u liked the part....πŸ˜ƒ
Adil has achieved a lot of success in his business not just for his company but for himself as well. But he is alone on such an important day. Yeah....perhaps he is alone all the while...😊
He cares very much for his family...he has made them his first priority. Yeah....he cares for them a lot...πŸ˜›Uski mom ke saath aisa kya hua tha ki she has stopped talking...and why does his dadi dislike him? U'll get to knw the answers very soon dear...πŸ˜ƒ
Waiting to know all this and more. please continue soon Yeah....sure....I'll be continuing soon dear.....thanks for the lovely comment.😊
Originally posted by Lion_Priya

tohhhhhhhhhhhhh...hum hazir hain...Swagat hai mauhtarma....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒsuru se suru karne k liye...!!!Of course....shuru se hi shuru karna hoga....obligatory hai yaar!! πŸ˜†arre tum kya pakayogi...mujhe...??? maine toh pakane me ph.d kiya hai...Well in that case....I can be always be an apprentice...hai na?? πŸ˜‰dekha nahi mere fic me kitne paknewale chiz hote hain...!!! main bhi tumhe apna hi maanti hun na..!!! isiliye main tumhe na pakayun...yeh toh ho hi nahi sakta..!!!Arre see....main kitni achhi student banungi madam....after all main bhi aap sabko apna samajhke hi pakati rehti hu....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† in fact main bhi abhi abhi dazzler bani hun...!!! aur ek dazzler (main) jab dushre dazzler (yani tum) ko pakane lage toh sone pe suhaga ho jayega...hai na...!!!Yeah of course....in this respect too....am an ardent follower...πŸ˜‰ toh Sumi...taiyaar ho jayo...main paakane aa gayi hun...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yeah....zara aghaaz to kijiye...πŸ˜ƒ

sab se pahle...LOVE YOU...!!! Wow....thank u thank u.....I love to be loved...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ ab yeh kyoun kaha...pata hai...??? kyoun ki tumne ek aur AWESOME fic ki suruwat ki...!!! vaise aur koi wajah nahi hai tumhe LOVE YOU kahne ka...πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Yeah....I knw...aur issi pyar ki lalach me to ye fic shuru kii hai....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

DROPLETS...BEAUTIFUL...yaar...totally loved it...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Am glad it has been liked....waise mujhe na ye naam kuch ajeeb lag raha tha....but now it seems to be perfect....πŸ˜ƒ

Adil...n Ashna...!!! matlab dono hi 'A' se suru...!!! is ka matlab is fic me 'A' one Factor hoga...kyoun ki maine bhi AWESOME hi kaha hai...is fic k starting k liye...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Yeah....this tym too its A....and I hope I can retain this A one factor....πŸ˜ƒ

intro k kya kahne...Too Gud...Awesome...!!! Thanqqqqqqqqqq....πŸ˜ƒab main first part padne ja rahi hun...jab tak use khatam nahi kar deti...mujhe galati se bhi disturbed mat karna...!!! varna tum toh janti ho ki main kya hun...???πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Bilkul janti hu....isiliye see....achhi bacchi ne bilkul disturb nahi kiya....hai na??πŸ˜ƒ