Page 1 of 155

Page 1
Page   of 155
Page 2 Page 155

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Hello everyone...see am bak so soon...kya karu...aap sabko apni fic se na pakau...to kuch achha nahi lagta...LOLLOL But seriously guys...thnx for showering me wid so much love and appreciation in 'I love u too much to lose u'...and now am here again wid 'DROPLETS'...

The fic is for sure on Rajeev EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and again its upto u to imagine the female lead...Big smile

Waise...I had wanted to launch this fic on a spl occasion...par dur dur tak koi occasion nahi tha...so decided to do it today only (ab pakane k liye kab tak w8 kartiLOL)...but see...aaj hi main IF-Dazzler ban chuki hu...LOL...so this becums the occasion...Big smileBig smileTongue

However...I'd like to say that this fic is a lil different...not just that sweet romance...but I hope u guys will like it as well...becoz this fic is my very first fiction...ever since I didnt knw wat is a fiction...Wink

Part                                                        Page

Intro                                                       01

01                                                          06

02                                                          12

03                                                          18

04                                                          23

05                                                          30

06                                                          37

07                                                          46

08                                                          53

09                                                          61

10                                                          68

11                                                          73

12                                                          79

13                                                          84

14                                                          90

15                                                          96

16                                                         105

17                                                         116

18                                                         121

19                                                         129

20                                                         137

21                                                         144

Thread 2 Link:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1771363

Edited by Sumi_162710 - 14 September 2011 at 1:47am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

C3_IFvvdnsweet_shonarmanu7382Sur_10Kool_Nainashreyamathur_18Revolutionbreezgolu_1677PrincessFlaviaDhara_ssuhana.dixitAyeshaC4SidSweet-LionessInu-13esha143-.Aphrodite.-~~~~monikasethMahak Sinha-purnima-spvdtogepe30MysticRiver

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Droplets (Rajeev FF) New LINK Page-155" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged

DROPLETS

Droplets'.yani ki boondh!! Kehte hai'.boondh boondh se dariya banta hai'.aur har ek boondh ki apni keemat hoti hai'.each droplet is precious!!! Zindagi bhi dariya ki tarah boondh boondh se banta hai''insaan ek ek boondh ko sinch kar apni zindagi k safar ko aage badhata hai''wo iss safar me khushi ki ek boondh k liye hazaro takleefein sehta hai''aansoon ki hazaro boondh bahata hai'. lekin Bhagwan kuch iss tarah se zindagi ko likhta hai ki anth me'.hamari soch se bhi zyada haseen khushiyon k boondh hum par barasne lagti hai'..aur aansoon ki har ek boondh kahin gum ho jati hai'.at the end'.everything seems worth of it'.bcoz the droplets of joy is far more beautiful than one's gr8est imaginations'..one's sweetest dreams!!!

Lekin'..

Tab kya ho jab koi insaan apni zindagi ki har ek boondh ko samette hue sapno k bare me sochna hi bhul jaye??''Koi khushiyon k boondh barasne ka intezaar kaise kare jab usne aansoon ki ek bhi boondh na bahaya ho?? Jab aansoon hi nahi hai to khushi kaisi?? Jab sapne hi nahi hai to unke pura hone ka aas kaisa??

ADIL RAICHAND (Rajeev Khandelwal):

The story revolves around Adil. He has loads of shades n one can never imagine how he actually is. Every1 has a different idea abt him. But no one actually knws the real HIM. There r many truths related to him'..but for now they r a mystery!!

Well he is very passionate abt his work. He's the most eligible bachelor of the town. Girls drool over him''which is very obvious coz he's dam handsome n tooooooo rich''.. but he doesn't care at all. One thing he blvs in is his instinct.

The most important thing abt him is HE NEVER CRIES. Coz he blvs crying takes away all the burden from ur heart n u feel lighter n he doesn't want to feel light. He thinks only pain is able to make u strong. Light soft-hearted ppl r often cheated by others whereas strong ppl can never be broken.

Ashna Sehgal (played by whoever u like wid Rajeev):

She is a very sweet yet arrogant girl'.she can be termed immature at certain levels'. Her behaviour varies from person to person. She is very gud wid ppl she likes n at the same tym very hostile wid ppl she has a tiff wid. She is basically a carefree girl'..loves her father a lot'.and has been pampered much!! She has completed her MBA'..but is reluctant to join the business'.She is very beautiful n has the ability to grab eye balls in a second!!

Edited by Sumi_162710 - 21 April 2011 at 9:51am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

C3_IFhinal60vvdnsweet_shonaammuakhiguru-ki-dewaani-serenity-Kool_Nainapinky901maanmishtiSur_10golu_1677Revolutionbreezluvraj4eversuhana.dixitPrincessFlaviaDhara_sdazzling_gloryAyeshaC4SidSweet-Lionessesha143-.Aphrodite.-ronojoy_riaMahak Sinhamonikaseth-purnima-~~~~togepe30MysticRiverspvd

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Guess thats it for now guys....I knw I hav posted almost nothing....but I'll still w8 for the feedbak.....and will post the first part very soon.....coz I hav it written....

And yes....more characters will definitely enter the story....and their intro will be done along wid the flow of the story....

Hope u'll enjoy guys.....just dont wanna disappoint u....

Love,
Sumi.

P.S. Please press the 'like' button once....so that I can knw I hav to PM u....coz I'm continuing wid my previous PM list for a while....but then I'll PM accordingly....Big smile

Edited by sumaiya wahid - 18 August 2010 at 8:44am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

tasnimnashinguru-ki-dewaaniammuakhihinal60sweet_shonaSur_10Kool_Naina-serenity-suhana.dixitPrincessFlaviaDhara_sgolu_1677dazzling_gloryInu-13Sweet-Lionessesha143-.Aphrodite.--purnima-~~~~monikasethtogepe30MysticRiverspvd

Kool_Naina

Goldie

Kool_Naina

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Hi Sumi
how r  u dear?

i m glad u started new fic
concept is different n interesting n im sure that story will be rocking.....
nyc intro n names are lovely n different
do cont soon
thnx for pm

Luv
Naina

Edited by Kool_Naina - 18 August 2010 at 11:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumi_162710

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

IF Crazy Senior, BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Hi Achi Bachi...Smile

I am so so so so so so so happy to see ur PM.Big smile   Big smile   Big smile I love u for starting a new FF.  Ab tum kahogi na ki mene I love u to much to loose u par abhi tak comment nahin kiya par yahan aa gayi...to please mujhse gussa mat hona yaarConfusedConfusedConfused...me sach me bahut busy hoonOuchOuchOuch...I promise me is weekend me comment kar dungi.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Well coming to ur FF........Its awesome yaar....I just loved it....StarStarStarStarStarStarStar

The Intro was so gudClapClapClap...I completely agree with u in this. Its a superb concept yaar...post the 1st prt soon, U know I am getting very impatient.WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

Characters are too gud. I loved the names u have chosen for them...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Now, post the 1st part soon....Mujhe padhna hai...pleaseTongue

Luv PreetHug
HugHugHug

Edited by preet09 - 18 August 2010 at 9:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksabreen27Sumi_162710

suhana.dixit

IF-Dazzler

suhana.dixit

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Hi Sumaiya

I am so glad that u started another fiction..
The nmae is very different n i am sure that the story will b rocking..The intro was very gud..ClapClap

As always the names r mindblowing..Itne acche naam aate kaise hain ???
anyways pls update soon

Bye

Edited by suhana_dixit - 18 August 2010 at 11:01am

Sumi_162710

esha143

IF-Rockerz

esha143

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
MARVELOUS INTRO..................Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap

GREAT COMEBACK.............Tongue

Aaj bohuth din baad yaha aayi toh pehla PM yahi tha mere inbox mein.....thanx for another RN FF yaar..........love u for this............. waiting for more..............

Sumi_162710

luvraj4ever

IF-Dazzler

luvraj4ever

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! another fic by uSmileSmileSmileSmile..........this is the best thing that happened to me todayBig smileBig smile...i was sooooooooo depressed CryCryCry[ahh don't ask the reason coz even i hv noooo idea].....but this one surely made me smileBig smileBig smile...thankyouuuuu sooooo muchEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....
i was actually sad after reading last part of " i love u....." CryCryCrybut thankyou sooooooooooooo much for posting thisSmileSmile....
adil...hmmmm such a sweet name...suits rajeev a lotEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....
and ashna.....i guess u must me knowing my choice for this characterWinkWinkWinkWink....soo i'll imagine her only...
post first part soooooonSmileSmileSmile...

Sumi_162710

Post Reply New Post

Go to top