Page 1 of 36

Page 1
Page   of 36
Page 2 Page 36

nondescript

IF-Dazzler

nondescript

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Hi Everybody. Hannah hereSmile, with a new short FF. I had written this quite some time back, but had scrapped it because I had no idea how to take it forward. I have shaped out a rough idea of what to do now, and have sketched out the storyline and the next few parts. I will tell you in advance, this is an AR FF (being the die-hard AR-ian I am) but the character of Sid will be incorporated for storyline purposes.I had always disliked how the DMG storyline had been taken forward when Armaan found out about Riddhima's marriage. I guess you can put this as my 'version' of what I wanted to happen.

|| Locked in Love ||

Once there was strength in being together
We need to find keys out of this prison
Locked in a prison
In a prison I know that we made...
... Locked in Love... Your Love -
James Baum

Armaan's House- Armaan's Bedroom

Holding her photograph he gently rocked back and forth. The happiness encapsulated in the photograph seemed like a lifetime ago. Oh how time had changed and the cards fate had played. A lone tear trickled down his face and delicately rippled upon the glass of the photo frame. He rubbed the final tear off of his face; it was time to move on. He unzipped the small black suitcase and then began to fill it with treasures of hers which he had so dearly cherished. In went the comics which she had gifted him on their first valentine's day as a couple. He then placed in the soft toy of the puppy which they both shared; traces of her faint pink lipstick stain still remained on it, he caressed the pink imprint with his finger. He then put in the tiny piece of metal jewellery with the minuscule bells which he had treasured so dearly over their courtship period. He continued putting in the gifts, the love letters, the cards, the list which she had made of her dream wedding, he put everything inside. If it were possible to eradicate the love he still harbours for her he would have done that too. Before closing the suitcase , he delicately placed the DMG photo frame which she had once gifted him. He zipped the suitcase shut and placed a letter which he had written earlier in the front zip.

It was finally over. No more tears, no more denial, no more questions; he had had enough. He sent a text message to her husband Siddhant, and then left the house for good; there was no turning back from his side this time.

It's a very short introduction and I will be pasting Part 1 soon.

Would love to hear your comments, and do hit the like button so I know if you have read or actually like the pieceLOL

Peace Out

Much Love HannahSmile
PM List
Page 6

Parts List

Part 1 - Page 8

Part 2 - Page 17

Part 3 - Page 25

Part 4 - Page 30

Edited by Hannah. - 21 September 2010 at 12:10pm

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptaPrincess_shonasimple_sweetangelic_ridzymish2427navtindersasyaAnokheeahensevenkarankideewanixAyesha_t..KaJenDelena..sweety7395ARCaskettFanhemvbNikhi.cuteshilpaambryndmg_roks_antaraGuDiYa...Sweet_Ashumlighteningbuzzholic_fanswamii92Eyes-Wide-ShutSuvarna....Neetu2825JULIELbushrayoukhahanicutiepreetcrazy_4_karan-Urvi-desire_20Haniyaaz.e.p.h.y.rmoonlight2630dhruvikaluvsKSG-Fizzi-yattriCrazyy_FanJavzKaJenTheMelody.-wild--KSGsmitten-AR_LOVERIshiaawarapan.AnotherAdmirerArushi.cute_n_sweetdazzling_armaankash4lifeanjie22jetredrose.PinkSugarsjanu1610-.nandini.-vaishiksgNorzteenorchidEthereal-PathSanju_-Divz-caprigurlShipraPscarlet.moonjiyaa_mDulceTentacion.KaSh-Maneet-Fanloveaboveall.herms_angelepiphany.karan-007mcdreamy.exhalelove.-Anku--Veena-Alu-sjain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Locked in Love|| AR COMPLETE Pg 30- 21/09" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bradford3

bradford3

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
plz continue soon wanna read more and moe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nondescript

funkybratz

IF-Dazzler

funkybratz

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
great please add me in your pm list

nondescript

AR_LOVER

IF-Rockerz

AR_LOVER

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
plz continue n pm me wen u update

nondescript

PinkSugars

IF-Rockerz

PinkSugars

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
heyloo Hannah !

how are you ?
An where are you these days ?

BTW nice introduction !

Wanna read the ff..

plz cont asap !

n pm me with the upds plzz ! :)

-Radz

nondescript

Mehar23

IF-Dazzler

Mehar23

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
uh thanks for the pm hannah but i dont really read fanfics sorry i hope i dont upset you

nondescript

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Hug   Hug   Hug

Missed the first box, damn! D'oh

But Bananaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...!! Do you have any idea how huge a smile your PM brought to my face? Like, any idea at all?! Big smile

I LOVE it. Because I know this is in good hands, and I know it will be a good read. Without a doubt. The introduction made me look at the situation in DMG post Armaan's return, right through his eyes. And the way you've written it, short though it is, travelled straight to my heart. And so, mademoiselle, I'm founding your very own Pesterers' List. I want Part One soooon! Cool

Love you loooooads! Hug

Nandini

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ahensevenEyes-Wide-ShutNikhi.nondescriptkhahaniArushi.awarapan.herms_angel

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
nice concept
continue soon

love