*Miley Jab Hum Tum OS!* Please read!!

Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys! This is a little different than my usual OS's…. I'm not sure if u will like it, but I tried it out all the same. Basically, this OS focuses on the meeting of Gunur. It will be practically the same thing…same dialouges…same order of events… Difference is, I have expressed this whole OS in Gunjan's point of view…. I cannot explain it any better than this… but I request that u please give it a try! And if u like it, I will definately write more as such! Thx a lot!

Hmmm....hm hm hmmmm....
Yeh zindagi...

Khole baheein...khadee....

Hawaa...yun challi...

dil kahe tho bhi...

zara...saath aa....

kal...choti si...

chuti yaadon...ki gali...

pal...me nayya...

aisa waadon ka...silsila....

bheed me bhi...kyun lage ki...

hum do akele yahan...

I felt my heart pounding uncontrollably, as the last words echoed from my lips... Had she heard...? Would she come...? Would the gap, that had torn my heart to bits....finally heal...?

Di...where r u...? Every limb in my body seemed to be screaming of Nupur's presense.... I knew she was here.... I knew she knew we were here... I knew these three years had been a huge...sick...joke.

I felt a surge of anger.... I didn't know at whom to direct it towards.... Three years... I had suffered three long years...in my sister's absense..... And suddenly, I realized that there was a possibility of Nupur's return....I felt stupid. I felt like an idiot.

Why had I not searched for her, even once, during those three years...? Why had it not occurred to me, that Nupur may be alive??? I knew the answer to that.

It had not crossed my mind that Di's Death certificate could have been wrong.... I had not thought, in my wildest dreams, that the doctors, could make such an unforgivable error.... And...I, myself, had been half dead, during the cursed three years....

But the hope that I had felt ten minutes ago seemed to be fading slowly, at the passage of time. Di hadn't come....

I gazed towards Mayank...who looked jst as broken as I was....

I clasped his hand tightly and shook my head; The final ray of hope had diminished as well....

Samrat, on the other hand, was looking at me, worriedly.... He realized tht I wouldn't be able to control my tears for much longer....He knew tht would break down....

I shirked my eyes, from his.... If I looked at him now, I would start sobbing without delay...

Slowly, all three of us, with defeated expressions and shattered faith made our way towards Samrat's car.

Just then, I heard a breathless voice call out behind us...

'WAIT!' I froze... I knew that voice.... I loved that voice.... I turned around, abruptly.... and I couldn't believe what I saw.... The girl had long black hair, wrapped in a tight ponytail.... In her left hand, she clutched a Mayapari magazine.... Her eyes shone with bewilderment and her lips were twisted in a slow frown....

I dropped my hold on Mayank.... not daring to believe what my eyes saw... not able to believe what my ears had just heard....

It was Nupur. My sister Nupur.

The tortures of the previous three years flashed through my mind... I felt an exhileration like none other... She was back...she was really back.... But I was frightened to let myself hope.... Hope was a bad word.... because, in the end, it was hope that was always destroyed....

And it hurt badly when a dream shatters.... I knew that....

Mayank stood, frozen, unable to move.... And Samrat leaned in towards me, protectively...ready for my tears....

I sauntered away...my sister... I had found her.... I had found my sister.... She had heard my song... she had come!

I could already feel the hot tears rolling down my cheeks, as I made my way over to her.... She was standing in front of me.... She was there....

Shakily, I caressed her cheeks.... I had to be certain that this was not another of my bizzare fantasies....

Suddenly, I felt my legs wobble.... I had been holding on for three years.... forcing myslf not to cry....not to think of Nupur's death.... Not anymore.... I just couldn't control myself any longer....

I fell to the ground, engulfed in the tears that I had held prisoner for three years.... They for flowing out insesently now....

oh god Di... please...let this not be a dream.... Di... Ohh my god...ohh my god.... It was all I could think.....

I hadn't realized how long I had sat there, crying....until I felt Nupur jerk her hand away from mine.

She had a blank expression in her eyes.... It scared me... She gazed around, making eye contact with the three of us....

'Yeh kya tamasha  laga rakha hai?!' She demanded angrily. I stood up, shocked. Tamasha…? She had called it a drama…? 'Di….' I choked out… She simply shook her head and laughed.

'Tum logon ki chakkar me meri bus choot jayegi…!'

The three of us were standing…shaken up by Nupur's strange attitude…. And the hope that had reigned my heart just a few seconds ago, was washed away in deep sea of despair….

Yes..it really hurt when hopes were destroyed….

Ok guyz! that's it for now! Do tell me if u like it! =) And please do press the like button! Love u all!

...Babydoll...
Edited by baby_doll_2305 - 13 years ago
Sanju, sorry my sweet sis, edited after a long tym n you kno why!!!!!

Anyways straight to ur update, it was too gud....I personally love Gunur's bonding to the core....Nupur as a caring elder sis n Gunjan as a sweet, innocent and obedient little sis....

What I liked the most is that everything is shown frm Gunjan's POV....really amazing dear, bcoz I always thought Gunjan has lost almost everything in her life after Nupur's death....

Great work dear really great....hats off too you honey...wel I dunno wat I m writing, may be bakwass filled reply, if so then do bear with me...head injury you kno!!!!!! lolzzzzz!!!!

Wel you gonna continue this one na!!!!! if so then do ASAP.....I m waiting!!!!!

ur's
Aditi
Edited by Dr.Zombie - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

Res!!!!!!! Me first!!!!!!
awww... zombieee!! 🤗 Howz my shweett Aditssss today? Feeling better or not?
Originally posted by preety88

wonderful os....cont soon
Thx a lot preety!😳
Originally posted by mehak03

beautiful...😊
Thx a lot mehak!😃
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Res me second
Lollzzz...urnotsecond Rachuu!! Heehee!😳 Oh well, will wait for u to edit!😃
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!
cant use a better word doll!!!

Type kiya tha to second thi post karte-2 rank peeche ho gaya khair

It was really beutiful gunjan emotions are protrayed very nicely her fear to hope her tears😭 i felt like crying
I loved it very much do continue soon🤗
Originally posted by yashu_mjht

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!
cant use a better word doll!!!
Awww...thx Yashu!! Love ur comment!