Article: Pratigya no 1 show on STAR Plus

Posted: 13 years ago
Pratigya no 1 show on STAR Plus

STAR Plus' primetime show Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya had a TRP of 5.21 last week, making it the number 1 show on STAR Plus.

"The audience likes the show because the current track is interesting. The fans will be happy to witness Krishna and Pratigya get together," said Pratigya (Pooja), adding that she would personally like to thank the fans who have supported the show from the beginning. "Thanks for all the love and support and my fans will be happy to see Krishna and me coming closer," she said.

We also caught up with Krishna, who said that he was happy to know that the show has topped the TRP charts. "I would like to thank Pearl Ma'am for giving me such a unique role on television. I feel blessed to be part of such a wonderful show," he said.

Pearl Grey, the producer of the show said, "The show has reached a point, which has drawn the audience. It's a tough moment in Pratigya and Krishna's life, when they realise the love they have for each other, as well as how Krishna's family has been plotting to finish off Pratigya. This drama has been full of twists and turns, which has had the audience glued to the show."

In the current track, Krishna's friends and Pratigya go in search of Krishna and Pratigya finally finds him. To know what happens in the reunion, watch Mann ki Awaaz Pratigya every Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Link to article: http://starplus.startv.in/news/655/pratigya-no-1-show-on-star-plus.aspx

Thanks for the article.😊

So Pear Grey confirms that '.....they realise the love they have for each other..'.......πŸ‘πŸ‘

Krishna is going to have some tough times ahead when he finds out what his family tried to do to Prratigya.................well at least he will have his Prats with him!πŸ˜‰

Congo on the trps......
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
congratulations and celebrations.................... πŸ₯³

come on guys keep up d good work....................lubalub u.................... ❀️ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

200 epi comin soon.............v want to c ya all partyin........................ ❀️
Thanks for the article 😊

Congratulations to the entire team they truly deserve this πŸ˜ƒ

Interesting Pooja and Pearl Grey both suggested a track was coming up where Krishna and Prats would finally understand and accept their feelings towards one another πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

According to me an amnesia track would only bring prats closer to Krishna may be they wish to show Prats striving for Krishna's trust because the love from his side can never truly diminish he is only angry with her and now with prats in love he can't stay mad for long 😊
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
YAAYYYYYYYY it is numbe1 for me since i fell in lub wit krishu n d drama:D
keep rockinn n r lub support n best wishes r always wit u..
awww arhaaan vr also thankful to pearl maam 4 castin u as krishu dts d biggest gud thing dat happened to tis drama;)lubbb u ari
Thanks for this mins  πŸ€—   Numero uno.  πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks a lot for sharing!!....Congratulations to the team!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....Hopefully the reunion will be soon😳😳
omg omg kriya wil unite pooja and pearl confirms the news..yayyy
oh..tatz a gr8 newz..instead of those multi shaadi-divorce-extra affairs wala soaps see kitnaaaaaaaaaaaa acha hain pratigya....the team surely deserves this...congratzz
congratulations to the team of Pratigya....im so glad its no.1, it deserves to be there.

sooo a track will come up between Krishna and Pratz...hmm thank god my hopes r gone up again! :D