Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
and not another love triangle!! plzzzzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jagya to leave house?-Aricle (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thk123

thk123

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Shocked what happened to his   all lines " that i will not leave even for 1 minute"..Wink
 BTW how will CV  bring jagya's 2nd wife as educated girl? coz if i am not wrong than  gudiya's father is very poor man & he  didnt took any help from bhairon when he offered. well  whatever  can happen in serials.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Neha_K

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha_K

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radt

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont ruin our sha-sha cvs.......!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry

exactly, i also want the same!

jagya's logic to become a doctor was a bouncer to me LOL , i m with with his father......... how jagya is goin to study so hard, when now anandi is back with him! Confused

radt

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
bhairon gives fund for gudiya's educatin and anandi also request him to do soAngry
shown in previous episode.
Though her father is poor but i think she managed to educated herself.
i clearly remember gudiya's father said before living"sab asoon ki kitamat chukani padegi aap sabko"Unhappy

Neha_K

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha_K

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
we have to wait n watch, what JaAn do now!

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I do not think he will go anywhere. He will give the entrance exams. Either pass it or fail.

If pass the cvs will find for him a way to stay with Anandi.and do medicine in his village itself.

I don't know how but thats the logical way to keep shashank in the show. How can they be off for another 6 years.

They would have to show much older Anandi and then it was hard enough to get back sugna and shayam as it is due to the leap so its not obvious.

Most likely I think he will fail and loose confidence and Anandi will convince him of studying with the agricultural major.

noodles

IF-Rockerz

noodles

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
That's probably why they left Anandi uneducated! Ermm This seems like it's going to boring.

Thanks for sharing.

anu rulz

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
completely agree with noodles.
jag will be a doctor and starts feeling awkward about his less educated wifeAngry or try to educate anandi.Clap
u know if 1st thing happen then there will be many tragidy in anandi's life which generate more TRPLOL.so,i think this is going to happen.
dadisa said "itne saal seher main rehke koi bhi chora pehele jesa bapas na ayega" Unhappy
so,guys prepare 4 separation and tradidy
i hope i am wrong.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzSuchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top