Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Some mysteries still not disclosed!

diyafah thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
1) The electrican who came to the society; the tapu sena informed him about the vacant flat. Was he also behind this crime?
2) How was she flying and how did her supposedly disappearance happen. I guess they used a thin wire to carry her 😆😆
3) Daya Bhen's 'rethh in hands?' how did that come [Hopefully they will reveal in the next episode]

and more than anything: The taklu guy was the same businessman in the sari sales shop; where daya and everyone did the 'Garba Andolan'...how could they not recognize him? Why did they bring him? Short of actors?:P 😆😆

-Anureet!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyafah thumbnail

Oh yes!! In today's episode most of the stuff was covered!so i am satisfied! hahaa!

Also the secret camera looked like a 'webcam' HAHAHAHA!

binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think it was a webcam 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† and the report presented by rita reporter were showing all scenes how jethalal and bapuji and bhide had been scared while there was no camera.... it was a full blopper for me.... 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Dark_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All mysteries were not properly solved but nevertheless, they managed to get over it. Potholes remained but it's alright.

And as binie said, the biggest blooper was the scene in which rita reporter shows how bhide, etc were scared!! Haha!😆 Didn't imagine that they would show this too!!😕😆

Nachiket
Sahil5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the taklu had been shown in many episodes beforealso some characters play that role here which comes again and again like sunder ka 1 friend dancer banke aaya tha jo jetha ko bhut laga tha many characters r repeated
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ok the 1st 2 questions have already been solved , but the 3rd question still remains a mystery , I wish they had shown that trick ! 😛

About the Taklu being the same guy , yup there had been a lot of instances in the past where the same actors were repeated as different characters , you can have a look here for the past records ---> Is it or is it Not...??? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
tappui told about pt 2 when they showed recorded video...
diyafah thumbnail
Oh wow Ishaan! that was a fabulous post!!!

haha yeah! It's funny! how they keep repeating the same characters! yes even the scenes shown by Rits Reporter was a BIG time blooper! haha