Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
haii nadz the idea of SeHa marriage😍 pari raj rocksome😳😳 magicc haii nadz hum ho ge kamayab ek din😃 acha i pmed a few ppl now u go they better spam the petetion😛 luv u big saut🤗
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: premeena

no new characters please we have seen what it did to MJHT and DMG i luuved the old ones and nw coz of that nupur came back so did the older versions of DMG... nooo nooo entry of new characters as for neha hopefully shell be here only for a week or two  not more guys....

neha and sehban if scene be there then it should only be about saying bye to geet and maan and walking outta their lives....lol:P

Hey i respect ur opinion its true it destroyed DMG and MJHT bt this is jst for a epi or two so he can woo pari and happily take her away thats it, coz as it is once pari gets MaanEet together she will be lonely and wud deserve sumone and maybe cvs will bring sumone so why nt sehban😛
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nadz_J

I knw me too our princess cant be negative😳

@Bold: OMG now u're making go into dreamland 😍 OMG if that happens i'll love geet for life😆😆😆 i mean the CVs i alredi love teh show😆

Yeah then they can show ManEet staring at eachotehr and thinking of the vachans 😍

😆😆u said u want a happy ending .... hence mi is only tellin u wat might happen lolz.... and yep agree wiz maaneet scenes.. bt even beta maan can imagine her as the brideEmbarrassedEmbarrassed(of course in his dream ..😆 ) i will love the cvs if they neva make geet and dev come face to face😆.....  >> am toooo aleadi in luv wiz z showEmbarrassed.. by a way how many signatures u got on ur petition list??
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

haii nadz the idea of SeHa marriage😍 pari raj rocksome😳😳 magicc haii nadz hum ho ge kamayab ek din😃 acha i pmed a few ppl now u go they better spam the petetion😛 luv u big saut🤗

🤣🤣🤣 we are sooo dreamy na made a name also Pari & raj 😍 i dnt care now if they cum or not i will always cherish raja nd pari and as u said FFs to hain na😉😆
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

😆😆u said u want a happy ending .... hence mi is only tellin u wat might happen lolz.... and yep agree wiz maaneet scenes.. bt even beta maan can imagine her as the bride😳😳(of course in his dream ..😆 ) i will love the cvs if they neva make geet and dev come face to face😆.....  >> am toooo aleadi in luv wiz z show😳.. by a way how many signatures u got on ur petition list??

I knw thanx now im alredi dreaming 😍😆
Yeah he shud actually imagine it 😍 after seeing the marriage im sure geet wnt be sooo happy😕

lol they have to bring D & G to end geets sorroes 🤔

We jst posted it 🤣🤣 and signed a few nt much at all 🤣🤣
_innocent_ thumbnail

I knw thanx now im alredi dreaming 😍😆
Yeah he shud actually imagine it 😍 after seeing the marriage im sure geet wnt be sooo happy😕

lol they have to bring D & G to end geets sorroes 🤔

We jst posted it 🤣🤣 and signed a few nt much at all 🤣🤣

lol yeah i knw but still recently cvs have started to make dev's character positive... hence am scared ki he will want geet back🤢 

😆😆am sure u will get a lot more soon😳  and yeah marriage track wont make geet happy mainly cuz it will bring back memories ... imagine if maan makes her think he will be marrying pari but in reality its pari and RAJ(like u said😆)'s wedding.... wow 😆
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

lol yeah i knw but still recently cvs have started to make dev's character positive... hence am scared ki he will want geet back🤢 

😆😆am sure u will get a lot more soon😳  and yeah marriage track wont make geet happy mainly cuz it will bring back memories ... imagine if maan makes her think he will be marrying pari but in reality its pari and RAJ(like u said😆)'s wedding.... wow 😆

Oh gosh dnt say tha, they've cum so far with maneet they cnt go back😕

Yup we will once all teh krazziens are online😆😆

Wow brilliant idea😳😳 OMG pari and raj 😍 it wud be awesum, geet wud be cursing the whole time while decorating😆😆 and finallys he wud see maan stand behind her hearing her curses as she sees the groom witha  sehra 😍 and then mahiiiiiiii😉😳😆
_innocent_ thumbnail

Oh gosh dnt say tha, they've cum so far with maneet they cnt go back😕

Yup we will once all teh krazziens are online😆😆

Wow brilliant idea😳😳 OMG pari and raj 😍 it wud be awesum, geet wud be cursing the whole time while decorating😆😆 and finallys he wud see maan stand behind her hearing her curses as she sees the groom witha  sehra 😍 and then mahiiiiiiii😉😳😆

😆😆😆 i think both of us have started to imagine too much lol....  but i sure wouldnt mind zat to happen..
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nadzieeeeeee🤗🤗🤗

me to want Sehbu to enter Geet in a cameo and to be paired opposite Neha😳

I soo wanna see Seha together again no matter even its a cameo😍😍😍😍😍

I have signed the petition. 😊
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am not in favor of this....
Whatever little I had seen the acting of both of them, they will be completely eaten out by  the Geet actors. from Gurmeet to Drashti.....even by Sasha Tasha!!

I dont want compromise on the quality og Geet!!