Miley Jab Hum Tum

MJHT Cast Towel Spl In SBB - 18/08 - LINKS ADDED - Page 4

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
souns a very funny segment!please someone upload the link!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
aahana thanks for update !!
someone search the link na.........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i wanna see Ab singing & dancing😒
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for written update. ahahana

Sanaya and her funny sense of humour😆.. bechare mohit ko daiper  pahna diya.. Mohit is sweet .😛
Arjun bhee aajkal bahut khussh  rahta hai since Rati is back😉... Rati always gives useful tips to her viewer sensible and sweet ..  😛

Seems nice segment.. thanks for the video.. Just watched it without the sound ( 😡 at work)

All of them look good and hillarious.. what wrong with presenter..Bathrobe main anchoring karr rahee hai.. Actually all serials are showing sawaria moment... Ideas kee kami ho gayee hai writers ko 🤣 .. ek serial se dooser serial main copy kar rahe hai

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thx for the update plzzzzzzzzzzzzz link de do naa plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
wind453 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=248753
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG...the seg was amazing hilarious🤣
sanaya made dat towel a diaper for mohit🤣🤣 escaping from dat diaper😆 mohit did push ups... while sanaya was lying on bed and counting...and said mohit would do around 100-200 push ups!!
den mohit was trying to place the towel on sanaya's head as duppatta i guess...bt sanaya 'mere baaalon ko kharab mat karo'🤣🤣
and d best part...i loved the most was mohit ka sharmana through towel😍😍😳 hayyyy mohit's expressions were mwah😳
den sanaya tied the towel as cloak around mohit's neck amd said super man😳 hayyyy mohit my super hero😳 oops..i mean our and sanaya's super hero😳 and sanaya, mohit's super heroine😉
ghosh loved the seg😳
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loving_bird

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=248753

thx alot for the link
-Jyotika- thumbnail
OMGGGG It was an awesomeee seg..🤣🤣
I still cant control my laughter🤣🤣 Monaya were hilarious🤣🤣
Sanaya was making diaper for mohit with that towel🤣 And after that the push ups part🤣 Sanaya is like footage na kha. he can toh even do 100-200..!!😳🤣🤣 And after that the superman part🤣🤣🤣 it totally cracked me up🤣🤣 awwiiee our superman 😍 🤣 reminds me of mohit's unseen pic..🤣 in that too he became superman using sanaya's dupatta😳🤣🤣 Mohit was trying to put that towel on sanaya's head like a dupatta😳Oye hoye😳😆 But Sanaya's hair would have been spoilt if he did so na🤣🤣 Lovely segment overall.. loved monaya's cuteness 😍