Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dyehard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: starlight123

Dyehard,

I like your positive spin to yesterday's episode.  On reflection I feel the execution could have been better but the intent I understood.  I think the CVs realised that they needed to proceed with the story so that they can focus on the reconciliation that they seemed to have done a cut and paste job with the saving part.

I too believe its all bull this loss of memory lark.  However, I do think Krishna will be in coma and through that he will hear Pratigya's love for him. 

You thought that they skimmed over the snake-bite/resue scene? Hmmm, yeah I suppose it was not the sort of high-alt drama that we have come to expect in soaps, and Krishna was a little casual by just getting up, as if he does snake-venom sucking-out for a living and he is so sure that he got it all out. 😆 I mean he could have waited to see how she was doing, right? That was odd. And on the whole a little inconsistent screenplay.
But I was quite wound-up by the whole thing, so not bad overall.
Coma do you think? It might drag the whole thing a bit more, no? And it is better for Krishna to accept her consciously, don't you think, rather than by sub-conscious suggestion?

-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dyehard

You thought that they skimmed over the snake-bite/resue scene? Hmmm, yeah I suppose it was not the sort of high-alt drama that we have come to expect in soaps, and Krishna was a little casual by just getting up, as if he does snake-venom sucking-out for a living and he is so sure that he got it all out. 😆 I mean he could have waited to see how she was doing, right? That was odd. And on the whole a little inconsistent screenplay.
But I was quite wound-up by the whole thing, so not bad overall.
Coma do you think? It might drag the whole thing a bit more, no? And it is better for Krishna to accept her consciously, don't you think, rather than by sub-conscious suggestion?

My point  was how did Pratigya reach the forest in the first place.  Some continuity from yesterday would have been better. 

It can be initiated from the coma but full realisation and acceptance can occur when he is conscious.
Dyehard thumbnail
Originally posted by: arine

Well written, Dyehard.I too dont blame the actors.I think AB and PG were good if not at their best.SS and amma were good as usual.But poor direction and poor dialogues made the epi pathetic.I didnt like the song sequance yaar...........it seemed so out of place.

Thanks Arine, yes the epi was a bit patchy! Little bit jodam-jadi.But thought the hospital bits were quite good. The song was a odd to begin with especially the two singing 😆 but the K&P parts were terribly apt so I'll forgive them this creative licence, I feel.😃.

Dyehard thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

My point  was how did Pratigya reach the forest in the first place.  Some continuity from yesterday would have been better. 

It can be initiated from the coma but full realisation and acceptance can occur when he is conscious.

I just thought that the spot (bench etc) were at the edge of the higher road. And Krishna was on the lower level winding road. He could have either gone down the slope like prats or walked along the road to reach the lower curve. Well his is what I though when I watched it. Did not bother me at that time.

Dyehard thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

@Dyehard...

I have already replied to this post in another thread...
I luved the you saw its intent positively but the episode becomes a good and a complete one only if its technically good too.....yday it was par below the average itself...

there were  al lot of technical shortcomings!!!

As starlight said the execution was not good!!

Hami, Thanks! 😃 Yes saw your reply there too. Was just going to reply. Can't say the Cvs were on top of their game today 😕 but atleast they did not mess up the whole plot or anything, just a portion of the execution. That too because I suspect that the did not want too much drama to unfold at the cliff but are leading up to another occasion. What? Sorry don't really Know, unless like I said before, he stands up for Prats again in a very vehement fashion.

Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowwwwwww!!!!!!!u r 100% correct.evn i thot it ws an awsm epi evntho it hs som flaws!!!!d expressions of AB n PG r apt......i dnt thnk dat d KriYa music ws inappropriate.i thnk it ws essential der......to exprss hs undying n pure luv 4 her........hs panic of losing hr evntho he ws in a pathetic n detested condition.......tho it ws nt a romantic scene......im nt justifyn d mistakes........i mean actually,prats ws d 1 hu gt bite 4m d snake..bt it ws he huz in ICU.bt i lubd d epi n i thnk it ws breathtaking n full of tension....no offence othrs.jz my POV........
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If you can give so much nice notes for what we felt a not-so good episode!!
I am eagerly luking fwd to ur posts once this couple reconcile and more anxious if those episodes gonna be truly adorable!!
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Dyehard, good post and agree with you regarding Kriya's emotions. I put my thoughts down in Mera's thread.

I cannot figure out if the slight dis-jointment in the first two scenes was because the director wanted to show the inner turmoil the two leads are going through or because it wasn't edited properly. However, Krish's blank expression and the fatigue etched on his face is on par with his current sitution. He would be dazed suddenly seeing pratigya, so that made sense. Even Pratigya's words made sense, being the character that she is. Her words in the hospital made more sense, she was panicking, her concern very much evident for Krishna and she is hardly the gushing type!😃...... I think in the next few days we may be surprised by Pratigya's emotional response to Krishna's plight.....she just needs another 'push' or two to have her innermost feelings to come to the fore.

I even understood the BG music while Krish was sucking the venom out - it this their music,played everytime Krish was longing for her love. It was appropriate that while he was saving her, it played because that action of his said more than words. Despite being driven to the wilderness by his anguish and shock, he still reacted instinctively when it came to the woman he loves. in the face of that, his hunger, exhaustion and weariness is nothing.

Even T/C's singing could be interpreted as being relieved things are ok now, their bhaiyya with them......though I think the song was used to depict's both Kriya's mood where they aren't able to talk to each other yet. They really do need to talk and soon........😉

As mentioned, the episode just seems skewered a bit here and there...........maybe they just want to show quite a lot in a small time frame .............😃
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dyehard

I agree the episode was not so bad in fact it was quite good, and the faults that were obvious were due to poor direction and shortcomings in the technical department.

I did not mind Krishna and Prats expressions though I did find Krishna's look to be a confused daze but that was expected from a man who was in a state of shock due to mental trauma.

Prats was also good she was successful in portraying her pain as well as a bit of her new found feelings, when she told Krishna to return home with them. According to me Krishna may have agreed due to prats  condition and the fact that he simply was neither in the state nor did he have the energy to argue with them. I really liked how prats scolded the nurses it showed her concern, and desperation for Krishna's well being.

Now I did not mind the bg music when Krishna was sucking the blood out it actually made sense to me it was meant to show Krishna's love had resurfaced despite his condition when he saw prats in pain, I found it very cute though at first it seemed a bit out of place. But the song sequence was strange I did not mind the CV's trying to lighten the atmosphere with a song but was it necessary for T and C to actually sing it I could not stop laughing here it was truly unnecessary it simply turned an emotional scene in to a bit of comedic relief for me. But, the expressions between Krishna and Prats were too good prats wanted to say something but the situation would not allow her to express herself while Krishna was in no state to express or listen to her, and the songs lyrics seem to fit their situation perfectly.

Amma and SS were excellent they perfectly portrayed the parental pain, desperation, fear after learning something had happened to their child, they were amazing in the hospital sequence as well.

Overall the episode had substance but seemed to be rushed, and the major flaws were due to  the horrible direction. btw I agree this amnesia track truly is BS it makes no sense nor does it fit with the current track.
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
Dyehard thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Dyehard, good post and agree with you regarding Kriya's emotions. I put my thoughts down in Mera's thread.

I cannot figure out if the slight dis-jointment in the first two scenes was because the director wanted to show the inner turmoil the two leads are going through or because it wasn't edited properly. However, Krish's blank expression and the fatigue etched on his face is on par with his current sitution. He would be dazed suddenly seeing pratigya, so that made sense. Even Pratigya's words made sense, being the character that she is. Her words in the hospital made more sense, she was panicking, her concern very much evident for Krishna and she is hardly the gushing type!😃...... I think in the next few days we may be surprised by Pratigya's emotional response to Krishna's plight.....she just needs another 'push' or two to have her innermost feelings to come to the fore.

I even understood the BG music while Krish was sucking the venom out - it this their music,played everytime Krish was longing for her love. It was appropriate that while he was saving her, it played because that action of his said more than words. Despite being driven to the wilderness by his anguish and shock, he still reacted instinctively when it came to the woman he loves. in the face of that, his hunger, exhaustion and weariness is nothing.

Even T/C's singing could be interpreted as being relieved things are ok now, their bhaiyya with them......though I think the song was used to depict's both Kriya's mood where they aren't able to talk to each other yet. They really do need to talk and soon........😉

As mentioned, the episode just seems skewered a bit here and there...........maybe they just want to show quite a lot in a small time frame .............😃

Quite right, Dream. I think the scene was off both because of mediocre screenplay as well as having too much emotion to convey when both parties are soooo physically and emotionally tired that they could have been knocked down by a feather. But I did not think they failed entirely in conveying the emotion and the main point of the scene.She was plain relieved to find him and her single point agenda was to get him home. He was so gone that only the most essential details were seeping thru. The song was sooo apt that I suppose they could not resist it!😃