Do you want SaVan TT interview?

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello friends,
Do you guys wish to see SaVan/ BaTa (=Barun+Ankita....i kept this name for themπŸ˜†) Telly Tadka interview?πŸ˜›
Well i know we are just a handful of BHPH fans here, but still we can make an effort to mail TT for BHPH leads interview.

What say?πŸ˜›

This is TT link:-
http://tellytadka.net/home/request-page.html

P.S.: Guys, please start mailing TT. Am sure, if they will get sufficient number of requests, they will certainly consider it.πŸ˜ƒ.....
One more thing, i asked the mod about making this topic a sticky, but she said that this topic can't be made a sticky since TT is a forum and we can't promote it on IF. So, there are chances that this topic may disappear. But i request all of you to please keep mailing TT and also ask your friends to do the same.πŸ˜ƒ
I have already started doing so.πŸ˜ƒ And guys post as manyyyyyy request as possible.πŸ˜›.....So lets get started!!!!!πŸ˜›

P.S.:- Guys, these are SBS and Aaj Tak links:

[email protected]
[email protected]

If you want, you can mail them too.πŸ˜ƒEdited by Krishy_ - 13 years ago
Guys, i will soon post the TT link too.😊

But please reply guys, otherwise how to know that you all are interested or not?
I wanna see their interview! :))
guys i 'll soon post the link too.😊....i have asked Nadii to tell the exact link, as soon as she will reply, i'll post it here.😊
yea definitely... i want to see their interview & a LOOONNNNGGGG one... & when i say "SEE" i mean io want a video interview...😳 if that gets possible..😊
Telly Tadka has always been the best in providing personal interviews with the lead couple of many shows!..

So it's a good idea to request them for an interview of Barun and Ankita...I'm sure if they receive enough requests..they will look into it..

The page where you can put in a request for the interviews is the following link:

Originally posted by Maz.

Telly Tadka has always been the best in providing personal interviews with the lead couple of many shows!..

So it's a good idea to request them for an interview of Barun and Ankita...I'm sure if they receive enough requests..they will look into it..

The page where you can put in a request for the interviews is the following link:

Hey thanks a lot Maz for giving the link. πŸ˜ƒ

Okay guys, am starting to mail them now. You too do.πŸ˜ƒ
Erm...I know the emails to SBS and SBB too, if u want that....and I would definately love to help!
Oh that's awesome! will mail them. thanks krishy and maza!
Originally posted by baby_doll_2305

Erm...I know the emails to SBS and SBB too, if u want that....and I would definately love to help!

Oh yeah! Sure dearπŸ˜› Please do write them here.πŸ˜ƒEdited by Krishy_ - 13 years ago