Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

shopaholic83

shopaholic83

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
yea i guess we havent seen Pihus side of story will wait for todays episode to comment.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RP love one sided? (Page 2)" in Sanjog Se Bani Sangini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zain_i_a_k_k_s

zain_i_a_k_k_s

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I doubt what Pihu feels for Rudra is love..I think she is just used to having him around and thinks she is in love...

Rudra on the other hand is in love with Pihu...I think for him she was the only bright thing in life...what with his horrible childhood and family that has no love for him...She was his anchor to happiness and everything beautiful in the world...

Pihu is used to Rudra and thats why she thinks she in love...

For rudra when he was in a low phase pihu supported him and hence he is bound for life...on the other hand pihu had no difficulties...when you are in distress and going thru a low phase in life the only person who supprts you becomes your ray of hope in life..thats what happened with rudra...

shopaholic83

shopaholic83

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
i guess its just takin each other for granted!

zain_i_a_k_k_s

zain_i_a_k_k_s

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shopaholic83

i guess its just takin each other for granted!

I agree..and most of the times...taking each for granted is what can kill a relationship..also when one of the people involved is more emotionally dependent on the other..and the other one knows this well..it is easy to overlook feelings..

49erFan

IF-Sizzlerz

49erFan

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Well, I don't think Rudra is taking her for granted, let's see what happens tonight and again by no mean I think has an ego! Embarrassed

robbieluvr

IF-Sizzlerz

robbieluvr

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
It's too early to say anything so i have no idea!!

shopaholic83

shopaholic83

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Well, I don't think Rudra is taking her for granted, let's see what happens tonight and again by no mean I think has an ego! Embarrassed

R is really affected by it ,and its not his decision so i can say he loves P . But P i definitely takin R for grantedOuch

Memyself09

Goldie

Memyself09

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
i think both love each other equally but the thing is that pihu has been shown as a girl who has always got what she has wanted in her life...so may be she takes rudr for granted... like she said in today's episode that rudr is nothing without her..... i think pihu is being childish and revengeful just 2 teach rudr a lesson..... and she will regret it soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thamesriver

Post Reply New Post

Go to top