Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RP love one sided?

shopaholic83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok there is alota speculation as to who is wrong...R or....P???šŸ˜•

well both are egoistic and impulsive,right now we have seen R being all hopeful and still standing his ground as he feels P was totally wrong. R is totally dependent on P for love,support and kindness so anything she mite say will hurt R all the more. Now lets looks at the glimpses we have seen thru interviews and precap.

R is hopin P says sorry and they get married,he is all dressed for the mehendi but still upset.šŸ˜­
it seems R does get on his knees to get P back in his life,but she turns away... so i guess its P's decision not to marry R.

when she announces her mehendi has "A" rudr is shocked,id ont think he thought of breakin up with her though he was angry and therefore gets all drunk and pours alcohol on her mehendi.

in precap we see R tryin to talk to P but for that we will have to wait for todays epi. I guess its evident P will marry A... tats how R will get involved with GšŸ˜Š

so can we say R loves P more than P loves R? is P just being revengeful and egoistic?šŸ˜²

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sigh!

Does R love P more than P loves R?

Does Love allow for such mathematical questions?

amu142 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
quantifying love is a tuff job!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No clue have to watch the episodes, too early to tell!  Also, I dont think Rudra has an ego!  He is just hurt
Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
both PIhu and RUdr love each other.yeh tho pata nahi ki who loves more.
amu142 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yaar....we hv seen just 2 episodes...i am not sure abt ny character till now....lets wait for atleast 2 more
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i do feel rudra lvoes pihu more then pihu loves rudra but they have called the wedding it must be a shock to his system thinking you attending your own mehdni ends up the groom has changed no wonder he got drunk....

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Well Shopaholic, it would be too early to form a picture about Pihu , Rudra or Gauri..Because we are yet to see anything from Pihu's side of the story....

But there is definitely one thing that even though Ruhu love each other and are childhood friends, yet Rudra relies more on Pihu than she on him cause he has been the one who found solace in her..In a way his is a different love which makes him totally dependent on her for she is his emotional support..Pihu loves him but then she is not bounded to rely on him completely..The conditions have been different and so that makes them stand out in this relationship...Pihu is no doubt egoistic and so is Rudra but it is more of a tangled love in this case...Rudra's obsession and dependency coupled with their ego clashes maybe is one of the reason for them to separate..However, it would be difficult for both Rudra and Pihu to separate but then it will be Rudra who is completely destroyed....

Further, I would be able to comment only when the picture is made more clear..

Luv atop

shopaholic83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yea i guess we havent seen Pihus side of story will wait for todays episode to comment.
zain_i_a_k_k_s thumbnail
I doubt what Pihu feels for Rudra is love..I think she is just used to having him around and thinks she is in love...

Rudra on the other hand is in love with Pihu...I think for him she was the only bright thing in life...what with his horrible childhood and family that has no love for him...She was his anchor to happiness and everything beautiful in the world...

Pihu is used to Rudra and thats why she thinks she in love...

For rudra when he was in a low phase pihu supported him and hence he is bound for life...on the other hand pihu had no difficulties...when you are in distress and going thru a low phase in life the only person who supprts you becomes your ray of hope in life..thats what happened with rudra...