Who will take Prem now?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends,

Now that the truth of Smriti is gonna be revealed to all tonight, I feel Smriti might opt out of relation with Mihir but might request to take Prem back with her. But Purva married Mihir for Prem's sake primarily? Will she part with Prem? Will her Kamini aunty give Prem to Smirti? What course might Mihir take....any guesses on this?

Edited by kriyafanforever - 13 years ago
I wanted mihir and smriti together but now I am completely over it. Mihir is such a disgusting character! Even on her birthday he didn't once think about her or miss her. Instead he was busy flirtig with purva 🤢. Also he doesn't even want to consider the possibilty of her being alive since that way he will have to leave purva🤢. smriti has full right on prem he's her son not purva and the mother has the right to keep her child if he is too young. Smriti should go to court and fight for prem once she gets him she should marry karan and forget mihir.🤢 and yeah it's true that purva married mihir for prem but now she loves mihir and they can have a kid too but when it comes to prem uspe sirf uski maa smriti ka haq hain 😳
My personal opinion don't mean to offend anyone.😳
I agree with your points Mayur but, I think Purva is no where to blame here right.

She fell in love with mihir cause thats something she had no control of.

Now Mihir I seriously always was kind of upset at him, cause
why did Purva marry him? Cause she wanted to stop the marriage of Mihir and that other girl in the first place.

He while Smriti was alive ( no matter what the circumstances blah blah ) was ready to get married to another woman and was ready to leave smriti then adn there ... ( he said he did it for prem which is blah )

Now it was lucky that Purva is so caring and got in the middle and took care of prem and now if she comes to realize smriti is back she wil not look back for a second and leave mihir ( unlike mihir , who will now have to think twice)

She will give up everything she has just for her sister and as you can see smriti is doing the same right now for purva.

So the sisters are very good all of them.

Mihir and smriti well he is a guy.. and he fell in love wiht another woman .. is all I can say.

ABout prem when he is smriti's kid and she has the right over him but smriti doesn't have to go to the court... Purva will give prem to her right away without even asking.

And smriti... will give Prem to purva.. thats smriti...

they share a special bond all the four sisters and they are awesome!
18th august epi...clearly showed mihir n purva cant depart from each other... so i wish smriti takes prem wid her leaving mihir to purva.. atleast she will have her son whom she loves d most..as now mihir is over smriti n loves n thinks of purva only...purva can get mihir's another child ..n she also loves him as much as he does..hope smriti marries karan n takes prem leaving mihir n purva 2 b together...SMRITI DESERVES 2  TAKE PREM WID HER
Edited by fan10 - 13 years ago
suchitra my name is rubab btw 😛
and I don't blame purva anywhere in all of this. I know it's not her fault. Even today she would much rather have her sister back than worry about herself and her future. Purva is an awesome sister.
The only person I blame in all of this is mihir. He doesn't even seem to care about smriti. The fact that she isn't dead is one he doesn't even want to think about. And what surprising me the most is how he keeps trying to convince purva that aastha isn't smriti. She was his wife he probably knows her best. Yet he just seems annoyed with aastha in their lives.
But I'm 100% with you purva is not to be blamed for whatever happened only mihir is 😛
Agree with you all.........Smriti definitely deserves Prem.....and I think she must marry Karan and leave becoz seriously Mihir is so 🤬 that just doesnt want to even figure out from some external source if Astha could be Smriti......I am so annoyed with Mihir😡
Agree with u guys that mihir is the one to blame but purva's answer or mo answer to the question was really disappointing. An y should smitri lose everything? I don't tink she should touch mihir with a bargepole he's welcome to purva. But prem is hers and for a mother nothing is greater than her child. So the least she should get is her Prem...
Originally posted by zara4u

Agree with u guys that mihir is the one to blame but purva's answer or mo answer to the question was really disappointing. An y should smitri lose everything? I don't tink she should touch mihir with a bargepole he's welcome to purva. But prem is hers and for a mother nothing is greater than her child. So the least she should get is her Prem...

S..y shud smriti lose everything to her sister ...atleast let her have her beloved son  if not mihir, who loves now her sister n not her... Purva loves mihir n mihir loves purva.. they only said they cannot leave each other ..so let smriti take Prem.. she deserves atleast this much happiness