She is back!!!!

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

She was the most loved character in DMG season-1. Her onscreen pairing with Arju set ur tv screens on fire. The TRPs were at its peak when she was there. Yes, u guessed it right' its none other than Silky the beautiful dupatta of Dill Mein Ghaas.

LT had earlier done an article on her and now we bring u an exclusive report on her come back.

During season -2 when the sid-arju track was going on, she had decided to leave DMG blaming the CVs for not giving her enough 'screen space.'That was the reason why Champa was shown in a modern avatar which unfortunately did not bring up the expected TRPs. Now the CVs have realised that only Silky can save their show.

When we contacted Silky she told us that since her new show "Dupatte Mein Dil' has been shelved for the time being, she would love to be back flirting with Arju in DMG. She said she missed falling on Arju's 'silky baal' and getting hooked to his shirt..

When asked who is her favourite co-star she said its obviously Arju.People loved her chemistry with him but it seems during the sidhu-rampa-silky phase she received a lot of 'hate-mails' from arju fans. So this time she has made the cvs promise more screen time with arju in different 'shades' of colours.

So in the coming days Champa will be seen in Indian attire and Silky will play a catalyst to bring Arju-champa together. The CVs are now sure that TRPs will soar high to 0.9 and make DMG a hit.

JS, Lunatic Times
Note- Those who missed reading the article on Silkyji, 
CLICK HERE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LMAO! Awsomee posst!! ur too good!!!
Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

When asked who is her favourite co-star she said its obviously Arju.People loved her chemistry with him but it seems during the sidhu-rampa-silky phase she received a lot of 'hate-mails' from arju fans. So this time she has made the cvs promise more screen time with arju in different 'shades' of colours.

thissss 🤣 🤣
i was waiting for you to write something on it. 😆
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Lovely post!
As always, hillarious an loved it!

Man I dont understand whats with today's shows and "Dupatta's".....
I happenned to watch Geet... Her Dupatta gets stuck  or falls on Mann all the time And in DMG Dupatta's are back...

Something about Dupatta's and TRP's for sure...
Edited by prejudice - 13 years ago
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome topic...You made my day.....👏
👏
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
JS I looobbbb You 🤗

Silky vapas aa gayee !!!

Aab tho Silky will  gain more appreciation in DMG -2
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol!! not only shirt button sliky sometimes behaved weird and end up hooking to Arju;s belt ah and sometimes below the belt 😛

JS good one 👍🏼

AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
buahahaha i bet dupatta is essential for every kind of romance 😛😛

AWESOME POST
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: prejudice

Lovely Lovely post!

As always, hillarious an loved it!

Man I dont understand whats with today's shows and "Dupatta's".....
I happenned to watch Geet... Her Dupatta gets stuck  or falls on Mann all the time And in DMG Dupatta's are back...

Something about Dupatta's and TRP's for sure...

thanks🤗
Its getting boring now yaar😕

thanks AR-ArSh , amber, ASALUV, Rehan, EmAsh🤗
shamil thumbnail
@shanti- 🤗silky babe was paid big fat money to come back😛
@ mona🤗-🤣 below the belt jokes are allowed here!
@ann- thanks yaar🤗