•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

would you like to see some kind of a track between Akshay and Gopi?

Poll Choice
Yes, why not!
No way!!!
Yes, if Akshay wasnt already married!
Not sure!
Err... not much bothered.
a
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys, i am usually just a silent reader, but from the current track, it seems there might be a some kind of relathionship between  Gopi nd Akshay! 😲
And from some of the comments it seems that people are not too happy about this! just wondering what everyones opinions are! Personally, if akshay wasnt already maried, i wouldnt have minded a relationship between them, i am starting to like akshay's character, he seems quite nice😊!
would love to read your opinions so do comment!😳
Niza
big NO! 🀒 infact i want gopi OUT of k-house now... kya beech mein shaadi shuda couple ke pange daalne pe ari hui hai πŸ˜›
lol! i didn't realise before - its a multiple choice poll.. wud give biased results.. it wud be good if u cud open one with/o multile clicking option... incase any of the cv team is in search of wht we think of this track...πŸ€”Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 13 years ago
No. It looks wrong. He's already married and it doesn't seem like he wants to leave khushboo.
sorry .no ways. i want to see them bond as elder brother ,younger sister and noth ng else.
why not gopis usits him more that khusbooo!!!