Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SAraW

@ DD

The peach color lipstick is still stuck in my head 🀣 Aisay colors nikaaltay kyun hai lipsticks k ???🀣

Sorry for deviation .. πŸ˜†

🀣🀣....oh!! yesterday her lipstick was hurting my eyes so I didnt notice....and today when I noticed...OMG!!! tht pinkie pinkie....extremely bright.....omg.....my aunt from US once bought this lipstick for me, which was as bright as Naku;s and I was shicked to see tht...then she told me tht in US this is very common......oh god...I have only seen redlight areas in Movies where women wear those!!
arrgggh!!

sara, we shld gift Naku a vanity kit when she permanently gets back to her fair self! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Eva-

Slightly off topic, but why do/did you all have maids😲 And poor me has to do all the work by myselfπŸ€“

Okay, go on with the discussion. 't was just a short ranting looking at the mes around meπŸ˜†

🀣🀣

awwwwwwww....*runs to hug HUM*.....HUM, If its any consolation, in US, I do my own work!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

🀣🀣....oh!! yesterday her lipstick was hurting my eyes so I didnt notice....and today when I noticed...OMG!!! tht pinkie pinkie....extremely bright.....omg.....my aunt from US once bought this lipstick for me, which was as bright as Naku;s and I was shicked to see tht...then she told me tht in US this is very common......oh god...I have only seen redlight areas in Movies where women wear those!!

arrgggh!!

sara, we shld gift Naku a vanity kit when she permanently gets back to her fair self! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahah!! i guess subbu will do the honors .. dekh kajal ki "dibbi" le ker aai hai .🀣

Pinky shocking pink ???😲 bas ker de ab .. mujh say saha nahi jaraha .. 🀣
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Yah Eva, He had some cruel plan up his sleeve, but nakusha's revelation made him think otherwise.
he has some other plan now ..

i know sara...I am at the edge of my seat...as per Nazia's news, Dutta wuld go back without Naku.....MY god...what wuld Naku do then?? what wuld anna do with her??
and I am sure Babi wuld fill sense in dutta back home (if he goes back to PM) or probably enlighten him tht that fair gal was Naku....and dutta wuld come like a knight with the shining armour and save the princess!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ok...I finally get to post! I have been fretting since morning...

First...I'm shocked at the way people are reacting towards the fair Naku! Wasn't she always like this? And haven't we seen enough of her in the past to feel connected with her? In my mind at least the dark and the fair Naku are inseparable! Those who haven't been with the show from the beginning, plz go and check the Feb 9th-10th episodes! Let me tell you something, I don't find her vain...but NORMAL! And refreshing...! I would like to congratulate the CVs for creating a female lead who is bold enough to proclaim her love in front of 300 people and human enough to be proud of her pretty face!
And that "apsara" comment...I'm sure that it was not Mahi who engineered that line...but it is the demand of the STORY! For the sake of the story we'll have to accept that Naku IS a beautiful woman irrespective of our personal opinions!

About the revelation

I know the face-revelation track is looking rushed and may be a little anti-climatic...but I firmly believe that the CVs have good reason for showing whatever is being shown! Our bewilderment is mostly because of the UNEXPECTED turn of events! But I think once we find the right perspective, things will fall into place! May be the revelation is not the real twist...something BIGGER is coming our way! Anyway, whatever they do, I'll be happy as long as they don't resort to Kala's kitchen politics for the revelation!
Dancingdoll thumbnail

hahah!! i guess subbu will do the honors .. dekh kajal ki "dibbi" le ker aai hai .🀣

Pinky shocking pink ???😲 bas ker de ab .. mujh say saha nahi jaraha .. 🀣

oh and do I wanna comment on tht kaajal ki dabbi......
did she think tht kaajal ki dabbi was enough to paint Naku's face, hands, legs and what not.....
but subbu was excellent today whe she displayed insecurity...Mouni is a fab actress! i just love her!
-Eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

DD, I don't think he'll go back without her. I think he doesn't recognize her and leaves the fair version in the room. She manages to paint herself black again, maybe even changes and then (!) he finds/sees/takes her.

I guess we are panicking too much. Remember the segment about the button sewing scene. The panic because they showed Sups in the segments coming in between Dutta and Naku? And then? Wasn't it a beautiful scene after all? These segments are just as misleading as promos.

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

i know sara...I am at the edge of my seat...as per Nazia's news, Dutta wuld go back without Naku.....MY god...what wuld Naku do then?? what wuld anna do with her??

and I am sure Babi wuld fill sense in dutta back home (if he goes back to PM) or probably enlighten him tht that fair gal was Naku....and dutta wuld come like a knight with the shining armour and save the princess!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😲 Nazia's news??? oh that media coverage????are it meant k he will leave that "room" πŸ˜† thand rakh!! kuch accha hi honay waala hai .. Anna ki nazar buhut kharaab hai .. udher dutta will be shown searching for naku in other rooms while he cant stop thinking abt the GAL he had encountered a moment ago, AS there WAS a CONNECTION between the two!! thats what CVS are trying to show...

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Eva-

DD, I don't think he'll go back without her. I think he doesn't recognize her and leaves the fair version in the room. She manages to paint herself black again, maybe even changes and then (!) he finds/sees/takes her.

I guess we are panicking too much. Remember the segment about the button sewing scene. The panic because they showed Sups in the segments coming in between Dutta and Naku? And then? Wasn't it a beautiful scene after all? These segments are just as misleading as promos.

eva, even I didnt think he wuld leave her but the serial that gives all inside news said tht Dutta wuld leave her and go back....probably hey were referrign to leaving her in the room!!
i hope he doesnt....from last 2-3 weeks all that I am predicting, is NOT coming out true....I think like Ekta but these CVs are one step ahead of her! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dancingdoll thumbnail

😲 Nazia's news??? oh that media coverage????are it meant k he will leave that "room" πŸ˜† thand rakh!! kuch accha hi honay waala hai .. Anna ki nazar buhut kharaab hai .. udher dutta will be shown searching for naku in other rooms while he cant stop thinking abt the GAL he had encountered a moment ago, AS there WAS a CONNECTION between the two!! thats what CVS are trying to show...

while replying to Eva, the same thought struck me that probably tht media coverage meant "room" and not Anna's adda!
anyways, all tht I am predicting is coming wrong....so, I am just sighing it off!!! πŸ˜‰
ab CVs jo dekhayein...

btw, when is LTL gng to the 8:30pm slot?? and wuld it be 5 days a week now?
I am excited bcoz now I CAN watch it before gng to office....yipeeeeeeeeeee!!!
and i hope this means 5 days a week!!