Dill Mill Gaye

SidMaan Promo Transcript: 8/17/10

punjabi524 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Transcript:
Location-Basketball Court
[Armaan is standing there and Sid comes from the back, puts his hand on Armaan's shoulder and forcefully turns him around. Armaan shrugs his hand off. Sid talks throughout the promo while Armaan just stands, stares, and listens to him.]

Sid: Dr. Armaan Malik! Agar Riddhima apni zindagi mein aage nahin barr paa rahi to uski waja tu hai. Teri iss haalat ka zimedaar woh apne aap ko maanti hai aur main uski yeh haalat nahin dekh sakta. Riddhima tera kal hai lekin woh mera aaj hai. Ab aur nahin. Main tumhe mera aaj barbaad nahin karne doonga.

My Thoughts:
I felt sooo bad for Armaan and I believe the promo showed Sid as being very selfish. He is blaming Armaan for something that is completely out of his hands. I mean, it's not Armaans fault that Riddhima still loves him and can't forget him. If I were in Riddhima's place, it would be extremely difficult for me to forget such an amazing, handsome, caring, irresistable, loving, cute, wonderful, gorgeous, talented, awesome, great guy who loved me incredibly. I'm getting distracted 😆 Anyways back to the post... I feel that Sid is being way too insecure about the situation. If he really 'loves' his wife so much then he needs to show it by having trust in her. But I'm actually sort of excited after the promo, maybe this will lead to misunderstandings in SR's relationship. That may be unlikely but you never know with these CV's. I just like to look for the positive hopes for AR in everything.

Please do comment your opinion on the promo below. And here is the link to the promo for anyone who hasn't seen it yet:

NOTE: BASHERS KINDLY STAY AWAY AS ANY KIND OF BASHING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND WILL BE REPORTED IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE ALSO ONLY DISCUSS THE PROMO AS I DON'T WANT FIGHTS. THIS WAS MY OPINION AS THERE WILL BE OTHERS, SO PLEASE RESPECT THE VIEWS OF EVERYONE ELSE BEFORE COMMENTING.
Edited by simran936 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AR1220 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree!
It's not in Armaan's hands! It's her feelings! Blame her! And actually, it IS her fault in the state shes in! lol.
And hopefully it does!
AR FOREVER!
punjabi524 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucygeorge1220

I totally agree!
It's not in Armaan's hands! It's her feelings! Blame her! And actually, it IS her fault in the state shes in! lol.
And hopefully it does!
AR FOREVER!

Thank you for agreeing and leaving such a positive comment. I'm just gonna ignore the ignorant comment above this though. And YES! It's Riddhima's mind and she's the one deciding who she loves and cares about. AR FOREVER AND ALWAYS! <3
AR1220 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: simran936

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000" size="3">Thank you for agreeing and leaving such a positive comment. I'm just gonna ignore the ignorant comment above this though. And YES! It's Riddhima's mind and she's the one deciding who she loves and cares about. AR FOREVER AND ALWAYS! <3</font>

Yeahh. If you don't want this topic to be closed, might as well just ignore any comments. Though this topic has nothing to do with SR, SR fans will comment.
Ignorant is Bliss :)
Even if you can prove yourself right and theyre accusing you of something, just ignore them because what they say, isn't going to change anything about you. This is an internet site and most likely you will nevveer meet these people. :)
AR FOREVER!
awesomeKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think Sid is blaming Armaan. As a brother.. as a good friend he wants to help him out.. One needs to open up and try to fix things. Whats done is done.. Riddhima chose Sid but she can't move on unless armaan moves on.. this necessarily doesn't mean that he has to have a new chick in his life. But live his life and not beat himself to death....And i'm not blaming armaan either... but its reality and he really needs to accept it and move on ...Riddhima blames herself for armaan's halat... and as a husband, Sid can't see her misery

I dun blame sid for reacting the way he did... and hopefully armaan understands that toooo ... i wanna see the old armaan.. the funny and loving armaan.. I wanna seee his smile again :)... and hopefully when sid talks to armaan things will get betta...

I love ArSh and Siddhima... i jus want the bloody story to move on -_-
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I iked sid, but he just ruined it... -__- and riddhima is responsible for his condition and there isnt a on off switch! he LOVED riddhima to the core, if ridz has moved on why doesnt she ignore armaan and be with her "PATI PARMESHWAR"!! leave armaan and his life alone, why should it bother to you riddhima? OH YEAH..... CUS YA LOVE HIM -_- but noo now sid is there ir w.e. -_____-

btw... nice post TM (:
punjabi524 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucygeorge1220

Yeahh. If you don't want this topic to be closed, might as well just ignore any comments. Though this topic has nothing to do with SR, SR fans will comment.
Ignorant is Bliss :)
Even if you can prove yourself right and theyre accusing you of something, just ignore them because what they say, isn't going to change anything about you. This is an internet site and most likely you will nevveer meet these people. :)
AR FOREVER!

That's exactly what I'm gonna try and do. Overlook all the ignorant comments and ignore the bland sarcasm. I don't know why some people feel the urge to comment, if they can't say anthing positive. I mean- no one's forcing them 😆 I second your last statement. Chances are I will never meet any of these people in life so why bother about them. It's their loss. 😉
punjabi524 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meeti05

I don't think Sid is blaming Armaan. As a brother.. as a good friend he wants to help him out.. One needs to open up and try to fix things. Whats done is done.. Riddhima chose Sid but she can't move on unless armaan moves on.. this necessarily doesn't mean that he has to have a new chick in his life. But live his life and not beat himself to death....And i'm not blaming armaan either... but its reality and he really needs to accept it and move on ...Riddhima blames herself for armaan's halat... and as a husband, Sid can't see her misery

I dun blame sid for reacting the way he did... and hopefully armaan understands that toooo ... i wanna see the old armaan.. the funny and loving armaan.. I wanna seee his smile again :)... and hopefully when sid talks to armaan things will get betta...

I love ArSh and Siddhima... i jus want the bloody story to move on -_-

I see where your coming from and I respect your opinion. To each his own. And that doesn't mean everyone agrees on the same things and thinks exactly alike. We are all different in a unique way and that's what makes us human. I just think that according to the current track, it seems like Riddhima is getting jealous of ArSh so somewhere somehow i think she still loves Armaan. Hopefully...I'm dying to see Armaan's bright, cute smile again. AR=True Love <3
punjabi524 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AR-ArSh

I iked sid, but he just ruined it... -__- and riddhima is responsible for his condition and there isnt a on off switch! he LOVED riddhima to the core, if ridz has moved on why doesnt she ignore armaan and be with her "PATI PARMESHWAR"!! leave armaan and his life alone, why should it bother to you riddhima? OH YEAH..... CUS YA LOVE HIM -_- but noo now sid is there ir w.e. -_____-

btw... nice post TM (:

Exactly, I started to accept Sid's character not too long ago and thought he was a cute and loving hubby and all but this promo just ruined everything. I know that Riddhima still loves Armaan more than she will ever be able to love Sid or anyone else. She cares immensely about him and can't see him in pain. She wanted to go back to Armaan at first too but then realized what kind of a commitment she had gotten into. She can't stand seeing him with another girl, yet she wants him to move on and be happy in life. If that's not true love, I guess I don't know what is. 😳
And thank you sooo much. I'm glad to know someone appreciated my post and effort.😃