Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

--Hope--

IF-Rockerz

--Hope--

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Hope She was shouting even there in that poison situation ....Ive no interest in going if he is not understanding etc
Then At the nurse , with Flashing eyes LOL Playing the dEvoted wife crazed with grief ..........such lovvve ! Ahahaha ! and Ram Laxman Devars Chandu and Tunna listening and seeing Bhabhimas ROOP of DEVOTED cRAZED IN GRIEF WIFE ROFL
And In Promo also she is giving Dhamkis and conditions .mere Liye Wapas Ana hi hoga ..........Seriously why???/ So u harass him more ? ROFL Isnt he better off in the La La Land he has escaped to ?
And Height was Chandu Tunna Singing So Gaya Yeh Jaahaan , So Gaya aasman ......I was Like Huh ????!!!!!!! LOL 
And When Snake bit her [ poor Snake !]   She was hogging attention even in Krishnas most DOWN moments LOL
And Sajjan said one correct thing in the end ..You brought him to this stage . He is horrid but Truth Bola .But height was I cudnt do properly in ur Ghusalkhana its so small yaar Professor ROFLOMG Hope My tummy its aching

yes I found the whole washroom thing hilarious. they were all disgusted whenhe belched. only Komal smiled embarrasingly.  Okay seriously the belching wsa gross. Guruji was just plain silly. nainaji what can I say??? the woman has gone from sensible (though cranky ) to clueless which is awful when mixed with wilful tear ducts.

everybody has been a detective on this show and the only detective we really wanted to see has been sleep walking.

That guruji looked at him in front of Arushi's room to say "Dude it is just 1 corridor how could you get lost??" Need a map. LOLLOLLOL

thank god SS was the one who chanced upon Arushi and not Shakti, she would have got her night terrors again and ran straight into the arms of Aman Mathur - the no good lawyer.

tomorrow the saxaphones will come - what did Tunna call them too? or did Nainaji get a dream about a crow with a broken wristband?????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Humor This week In Pratigya (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Hope Prof is not interested in Nainaji as a man at all .He is Boring .Naina is so beautiful and feminine yaar . I hope she has an affair . I want to see The Prof and His Badi Beti SHOCKED .LOL She will say DEKHO MAA SAMJHA KARO but Naina shud just think of the other man ...........

Tunna looks rather good doesnt he ?I found him better looking than Krishna

But most pathetic halat was Krishnas . Didnt feel one bit for Pratigya although she lay on the grass bitten . Am sure if the snake had bitten her even pne more time more he wud have DIED .LOL.

--Hope--

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Hope

Wait till Prof. shows up and starts his notanki about "humne tumhari takleefon ko aur bhi bada diya". Oh God! Another round of rona-dhona from the ever hydrated Saxsenas. Just bec' it's Wed does it mean every Wed has to be a woeful episode? Let's get past the ICU scenario and hear Krishna speak again. Why is he appearing in mute mode now?  Amma, KN, Prats, SS and Prof. seem to be talking way too much these days. That spells trouble and nothing more.

Aeryn

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
In fact I havent heard a WORD from Krishna ! So Strange !  Pratigya has dESTROYED him !

And Gosh ! Tunna Chandu r singing and he was feeling SICK  behind ! And Pratigya is not even reading his face till he plopped on her chiffon clad lap with froth outside his mouth !

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 17 August 2010 at 6:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryn--Hope--

--Hope--

IF-Rockerz

--Hope--

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

In fact I havent heard a WORD from Krishna ! So Strange !  Pratigya has dESTROYED him !

And Gosh ! Tunna Chandu r singing and he was feeling SICK  behind ! And Pratigya is not even reading his face till he plopped on her chiffon clad lap with froth outside his mouth !

LOLLOLLOL

that is exactly what I thought. there is  something wrong with the dude stop singing

LOLLOL

Aeryn

Aeryn

Goldie

Aeryn

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stillhopeful

LOLLOLLOL

that is exactly what I thought. there is  something wrong with the dude stop singing

LOLLOL

So trueLOL LOL That's what i said in mera's post.

--Hope--

--Hope--

IF-Rockerz

--Hope--

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

In fact I havent heard a WORD from Krishna ! So Strange !

kools:

I finally figured out why he has not spoken a word.  that is because this track is supposed to progress to a love track and that will not happen if he speaks. see she detests the confident bold Krishna and when he speak she remembers that he has no tameez and he is unpad so right of the bat if he speaks the love track will stall and she will start with the dekho, suno and the eye rolling.

yes he has to be mute and zombie like listening yet not reacting to her every command in order to fall in love with him.  notice all the people she feels compassionate towards (outside of her family) have no voice, boldness or personality i.e Ghanti Dadi, kesar and now krishna.

Phew,now I feel like Nancy Drew.Wink

BTW, the entire Thakur family has such a presence. Id on't know what it is about the actors that play Amma, SS and Shakti. When they walked into that clinic, the nurse actually stood up even though she did not know them from Adam and all Shkati did was take the file out of her hand. Yet pratigya screamt and screamt till she was hoarse and they looked at her as if they wanted to admit her too.

Actually the only reason the poison acted so fast on krish was because he was starved and dehydrated for close to three days. I think that is why he did not stop sucking the venom when she told him to stop. it was the only source of fluid he had in three days.

OMG she made him Edward Cullen and she has become Bella.Cry

Edited by stillhopeful - 17 August 2010 at 7:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

devila10rightchoice-scarlett-an_jaanikoolsadhu1000MERARAI

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stillhopeful

In fact I havent heard a WORD from Krishna ! So Strange !

kools:

I finally figured out why he has not spoken a word.  that is because this track is supposed to progress to a love track and that will not happen if he speaks. see she detests the confident bold Krishna and when he speak she remembers that he has no tameez and he is unpad so right of the bat if he speaks the love track will stall and she will start with the dekho, suno and the eye rolling.

yes he has to be mute and zombie like listening yet not reacting to her every command in order to fall in love with him.  notice all the people she feels compassionate towards (outside of her family) have no voice, boldness or personality i.e Ghanti Dadi, kesar and now krishna.

Phew,now I feel like Nancy Drew.Wink

BTW, the entire Thakur family has such a presence. Id on't know what it is about the actors that play Amma, SS and Shakti. When they walked into that clinic, the nurse actually stood up even though she did not know them from Adam and all Shkati did was take the file out of her hand. Yet pratigya screamt and screamt till she was hoarse and they looked at her as if they wanted to admit her too.

Actually the only reason the poison acted so fast on krish was because he was starved and dehydrated for close to three days. I think that is why he did not stop sucking the venom when she told him to stop. it was the only source of fluid he had in three days.

OMG she made him Edward Cullen and she has become Bella.Cry
ROFL OMG!! You have seriously became Nancy DrewLOL 
The part where Krishi is dehydrated and starved...wooaawww Clap 
Kya calculation kiya hai...

I was soo shocked when he was like half drowning into the poison and Pratz was just looking at him... like seriously!! AngryAngry 
When you look at a person you notice when they change their eye expression... think she got magnifying glasses for eyes... maybe looking into the pores of the skin and thinking...I hope I didnt leave a single pore of torture for him...
And Tunna and Chandu were giving me the freaks ConfusedConfusedConfused 
Lagat hahi Indian Idolwa kuch zyada hi dekh liyo hai... apna dimaag khiska ke aaye hai

--Hope--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top