Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
This is NO post for Pratigya supporters , is for Krishna fans .Big smile
Guys did u see how Maharani Pratigya was doing her usual dominating nataks and trying to dominate Krishna even on the hill after he sucked her poison ....Tumhe Hamaare Saath jaana hi Hoga Krishna Or this has no meaning etc ...........Did u guys see That ?
Krishna was looking DRAINED staying with this woman ROFLHe was just staring BLANKLY .......LOLLOLLOLLOL He has Sucked POISON and this woman was doing her DadaGIRILOLLOLLOL
There her Dad was the limit . He was snooping on Sajjan Singh 's toilet movements ...ROFL Sajjan turned and was ZAPPED to see The Prof's face behind himROFL I think The Prof wanted to stand outside the door of the toilet and HEAR NOISES LOLLOLLOLLOL
And Height Was Sajjan Singh .He told Prof shamelessly Ur GHUSALKHANA is TOO SMALL So CUDNT DO PROPERLY ROFLLOLLOLLOLLOL OMG such a shameless , initially he had Shamelessly lied saying My wife gave me lots of non veg so i need to defecateLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL EEKS such a dISGUSTING man ! U shud have seen The Prof and Nainas face ! And Shakti was ZAPPED !ROFL He was totally taken unaware !

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

devila10UnIqUe954pallaiAerynrightchoice-scarlett---Hope--cupid-struck-Antu-_-Aslan-geesAbray

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Humor This week In Pratigya" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tivo

IF-Dazzler

Tivo

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Kool u r too funny yaar ROFL ROFL

Sajjan turned and was ZAPPED to see The Prof's face behind him I think The Prof wanted to stand outside the door of the toilet and HEAR NOISES
And Height Was Sajjan Singh .He told Prof shamelessly Ur GHUSALKHANA is TOO SMALL So CUDNT DO PROPERLY OMG such a shameless , initially he had Shamelessly lied saying My wife gave me lots of non veg so i need to defecate EEKS such a dISGUSTING man ! U shud have seen The Prof and Nainas face ! And Shakti was ZAPPED ! He was totally taken unaware

!HEAR NOISESUr GHUSALKHANA is TOO SMALL So CUDNT DO PROPERLY ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
why were they so normal after he sucked the poison?? :\ lol
didnt they think 2 tke him hosp..or her :\

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett---Hope--

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

This is NO post for Pratigya supporters , is for Krishna fans .Big smile
Guys did u see how Maharani Pratigya was doing her usual dominating nataks and trying to dominate Krishna even on the hill after he sucked her poison ....Tumhe Hamaare Saath jaana hi Hoga Krishna Or this has no meaning etc ...........Did u guys see That ?
Krishna was looking DRAINED staying with this woman ROFLHe was just staring BLANKLY .......LOL He has Sucked POISON and this woman was doing her DadaGIRILOLLOLLOL
There her Dad was the limit . He was snooping on Sajjan Singh 's toilet movements ...ROFL Sajjan turned and was ZAPPED to see The Prof's face behind himROFL I think The Prof wanted to stand outside the door of the toilet and HEAR NOISES LOL
And Height Was Sajjan Singh .He told Prof shamelessly Ur GHUSALKHANA is TOO SMALL So CUDNT DO PROPERLY LOL OMG such a shameless , initially he had Shamelessly lied saying My wife gave me lots of non veg so i need to defecateLOL EEKS such a dISGUSTING man ! U shud have seen The Prof and Nainas face ! And Shakti was ZAPPED !ROFL He was totally taken unaware !

i was laughing so loud at that bit, and quite disgusted as wllROFLROFLROFL

Edited by xmuqix - 17 August 2010 at 5:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

--Hope--

IF-Rockerz

--Hope--

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Kools:

I have watched every epi of Pratigya from th day it began  YET I said this in a very self depreceating manner, I watched today's tackiest and corniest episode every of PratigyaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL inspite of reading the update

I think Arhaan Behll is a very very talented actor, I can tell however that he is best suited for drama not action or thriller type roles or maybe it was the director. i don't know what it was but today was so tacky and so corny that I felt ashamed to watch it as loyal viewer.

the whole first half was filmy. way too filmy, the entire time they were playing those corny songs I was shakign my head in disbelief..   they were playing love songs while he was giving first aid and that old tezaab song while he was keeling over from poisoning. D'oh

Ok honestly the only two scenes I liked and this is really sad but the scene where krishna keels over and starts frothing at the mouth and the second is the scenes involving SS and Amma.

You know for days all krishna fans have been wondering why the prolonged absence of krishna the most pampered child in the house has not distressed his mother and his father. Shakti really does not care so no expectations there but atleast mom and dad? and then today we got a hint with SS dialogue - he says tell him not to act like a  fool and come home we won't say anything - they think he is too embarrased to face them and that is why he is staying away from there.   ok  it they believe he is wallowing in shame somewhere then they have no need to get distressed only irritated and concerned.  finally someone's reaction at his absence makes sense.

even yesterday, the only dialogue I liked in the entire epi yesterday  was when SS told Amma that she does know her son well enough - he may be a fool but he is no coward and whatever he does, he will do boldly in the light of day and whith everyone's full knowledge. some hope that the character of Krishna is not tottally dead. or is that wishful thinking on SS part?????

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rightchoiceAeryn-scarlett-an_jaanigeeskoolsadhu1000

--Hope--

IF-Rockerz

--Hope--

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
I did not get why she was threathening the poor nurse at the hospital?

tomorrow is anothe rcorny day - shakti threatening hardy boys

seriously the last couple of epis have felt like a partnership of Nancy drew and the  Hardy Boys looking for Wolverine

tomorrow Wolverine - true to his character - will suffer from memory loss about a significant episode of his life.D'oh - cause of memory loss  - snake poison and Pratigya shock

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-MERARAIkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Hope She was shouting even there in that poison situation ....Ive no interest in going if he is not understanding etc
Then At the nurse , with Flashing eyes LOL Playing the dEvoted wife crazed with grief ..........such lovvve ! Ahahaha ! and Ram Laxman Devars Chandu and Tunna listening and seeing Bhabhimas ROOP of DEVOTED cRAZED IN GRIEF WIFE ROFL
And In Promo also she is giving Dhamkis and conditions .mere Liye Wapas Ana hi hoga ..........Seriously why???/ So u harass him more ? ROFL Isnt he better off in the La La Land he has escaped to ?
And Height was Chandu Tunna Singing So Gaya Yeh Jaahaan , So Gaya aasman ......I was Like Huh ????!!!!!!! LOL 
And When Snake bit her [ poor Snake !]   She was hogging attention even in Krishnas most DOWN moments LOL
And Sajjan said one correct thing in the end ..You brought him to this stage . He is horrid but Truth Bola .But height was I cudnt do properly in ur Ghusalkhana its so small yaar Professor ROFLOMG Hope My tummy its aching

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryn-scarlett---Hope--

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Pratigya on SBS, SBB etc. has said it will be worth the wait.............and what a long wait it has been for most loyal viewers of Pratigya. That said whatever the twist and her thrill at the upcoming track that brought a happy smile to her face, we'll at least know what makes the actress excited about the story lines. Not everyone raves at the same story lines anyways. But for futrue reference we can gauge how actors respond to storylines.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aerynrightchoice-scarlett-an_jaani--Hope--koolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top