Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
tapu needs to be hanged...

nyway i am back with a big smile on my face....i started watching uttaran after 3 weeks once i saw the new promo....god....how much i waited for this day....tapu will at last be exposed....now i can start loving my once beloved show again....hoping to see veer-ichha tog soon....

Big smile

Edited by aditi123_78 - 18 August 2010 at 5:48am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "List Of Tappu's Good Deeds (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fast trak

IF-Dazzler

fast trak

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Vansh wasnt mad at all. He was instigated by the vampire to commit suicide. He was so looking forward to a happy life withIcha.
Im sure he wudve been cured but for the evil vamp.

I hope she gets her due very soon. I want to see Veer Icha together.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuanu rulztiny15

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
its too log to read!! i knw how good is my Taps!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamlylifeSRKLuvr

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

its too log to read!! i knw how good is my Taps!

ow really ROFLROFLROFLshe is very very very good...the cheater......Married by cheating
 the liar ....keeps lieing 24-7..uffffBig smileWink
the thief ..steals from her father ......steals god's jewelleryBig smile

The plotter.....plots non stop...Big smile..

yah she is so good at doin evil things .....yah she is goooooood ..so hot.......plus the way she did Confused
   Ra**...oh she is really good ....ah goood  ..very very gooodLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

indian81divy609nutmeg7cjs369anu rulzshyams

sonali_dg

Goldie

sonali_dg

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Mages, Last night after watching Ut, I recollected.. Taplooser also did many many more deeds I think you should update those...

1. Exchanged Iccha's Sangeet Dress (dress which Mai sent for iccha and gave her a dandiya type dress which made Iccha feel ashamed)

2. Ruined her Mehndi by acting to fall off from the stairs..(poor Iccha got scoldings from Mai again)

3. Burnt Iccha's wedding dress fully.

4.Left her in jungle when she was a kid

5. Runied her drama recitation competition as a child by applying horrible make up to Iccha out of jealousy and took her place.

6.Made Iccha lie and hide stuff about her loafing about when she was dating Sid.

7. Told her parents she went to dance classes where actually she went pubbing.

8.Till her paap ka aant episode wnet on filling poison about Iccha to Mai to gain soft corner's and ensure Iccha stays at bay-- where all that Iccha needed was support of near ones in such a volatile phase of her life.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609nutmeg7arunima_LUITanu rulz

deep388

Groupbie

deep388

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Iccha's character really irks me...even after Tappu was exposed, she had no decency to challenge Tappu and bring that venomous snake to her knees (Jogi had to do thatApprove) , I know I would if I found out that the cause of who my husband's death was...why can't they make her come out of her weak, frail punching bag state and make her be a bit more of a contender towards that trecherous, conniving psychopath?!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top