Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

its too log to read!! i knw how good is my Taps!

ow really 🀣🀣🀣she is very very very good...the cheater......Married by cheating
 the liar ....keeps lieing 24-7..uffffπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
the thief ..steals from her father ......steals god's jewelleryπŸ˜ƒ

The plotter.....plots non stop...πŸ˜ƒ..

yah she is so good at doin evil things .....yah she is goooooood ..so hot.......plus the way she did πŸ˜•
   Ra**...oh she is really good ....ah goood  ..very very gooodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mages, Last night after watching Ut, I recollected.. Taplooser also did many many more deeds I think you should update those...

1. Exchanged Iccha's Sangeet Dress (dress which Mai sent for iccha and gave her a dandiya type dress which made Iccha feel ashamed)

2. Ruined her Mehndi by acting to fall off from the stairs..(poor Iccha got scoldings from Mai again)

3. Burnt Iccha's wedding dress fully.

4.Left her in jungle when she was a kid

5. Runied her drama recitation competition as a child by applying horrible make up to Iccha out of jealousy and took her place.

6.Made Iccha lie and hide stuff about her loafing about when she was dating Sid.

7. Told her parents she went to dance classes where actually she went pubbing.

8.Till her paap ka aant episode wnet on filling poison about Iccha to Mai to gain soft corner's and ensure Iccha stays at bay-- where all that Iccha needed was support of near ones in such a volatile phase of her life.

deep388 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Iccha's character really irks me...even after Tappu was exposed, she had no decency to challenge Tappu and bring that venomous snake to her knees (Jogi had to do that) , I know I would if I found out that the cause of who my husband's death was...why can't they make her come out of her weak, frail punching bag state and make her be a bit more of a contender towards that trecherous, conniving psychopath?!