Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
ok guys....we all know what is evil....but the Cvs and channel thinks that evil is to be worshipped....and wash its feet with pure water.....and in this meaningful show....evil means pavitra....so let me list the number of good deeds our pavitra devi did.....and then you guys decide..what a pure soul she is...ok let me start.....

betrayed sid in love
backstabbed ichcha in the name of friendship
refused veer's proposal
plotting
brideswap
seducing(bahon mein chale aao...bahon ke dharmiyan.....completely ruined all my fav songsAngryAngry)
schemeing
tortured ichcha by words....physically
attempt murder on ichcha
brainwash vansh before his marriage..after his marriage...create misunderstandings....ruined their suhaag raat....
VanCha married life ruined comepletely because of her
instigate vansh to commit suicide
knowing the truth of vansh's death....she let her own husband spend one night in jail
brainwashing mai and send ichcha out of the house
changed the letter written by ichcha to vansh before her marriage about her past
in the temple...she changed the dhaaga and creates another poison in VanCha's married life
take full advantage of a drunk vulnerable and heartbroken man and consumate her marriage with her own husband in just the night of her brother-in-laws death
after the consumation....she very well know she is the main reason of vansh death...dancing away like a crazy women(and my most fav song got ruinedAngryAngry)
lies...lies....lies...a complete lying venomous snake
steal money from her own house...from her own father
steal jewelleries from god itself.....
made her husband into a robot...servant
blackmail

anything else did we miss....any other good deeds i have missed...please guys jot down....but just look at our pure soul....she have committed so much good deeds...till now we are unknown how good hearted our Tapasya Thakur Veer Singh Bundela is....she is always giving....we need to built a temple for her and let the whole world knows about her good deeds.....i am sorry ichcha is a devil...lying snake.....disgusting....she only knows how to seduce...plot...scheme...which made her trap two goats in form of V2 boys.....ichcha is evil she needs to be punished and yes she deserve to be a widow for the evil deeds she have been doing...but tappu is a angel she is blessed goddess....she needs all the happiness in life

well may it be short lived happiness....but for the angel tappu is...and for her good deeds....she is going to be repayed with good awards and boons on this saturday.....for her good deeds....everyone would love to see her beautiful reaction on her face when veer her beloved husband whom loves her so much surprises her with a lifetime achievement award for Tapasya Devi and he will give a great speech how lucky he his for getting such beautiful and wonderful wife....mai and B-Toons will be proud of their adarsh bahu...jogi-divya proud of their only daughter....who have made their heads so proud.....and veer giiving her the award of being the best daughter...best friend...best sister...best lover...best grandaughter...best wife...best sister-in-law...best mother in future....

Edited by Mages - 17 August 2010 at 4:19pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TapeygapallaiSur_10divy609nutmeg7cjs369arunima_LUITadoremevirgoanu rulztiny15_Invincible_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "List Of Tappu's Good Deeds" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

49erFan

IF-Sizzlerz

49erFan

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Mages, my dear you've added it all here!  She is as evil as they come. 

Now she will be exposed na, but what's the dam point, she will be back in Bundela house claiming she's pregnant.

How many is Ichcha gonna go thru this torture.

First time as a bride she had give her love away, second time, she was married but it was a planned thing, third time, they gonna do this to her all over again. Angry

It's sickening I tell u!

Tappu, always winning!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzcjs369tiny15_Invincible_

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Mages, my dear you've added it all here!  She is as evil as they come. 

she is even more cheap and disgusting than evil....you know what she have done...she stole jewelleries of gods too to pay sid his money....how cheap and low can she stoop...is there a limit to it...she never spare god also

Now she will be exposed na, but what's the dam point, she will be back in Bundela house claiming she's pregnant.

i know...she will be back.....and everyone will forgive her because she is carrying khaandan ka waaris..the bundela idiots will tell this dialogue "humara vansh wapas aagaya"....and mama's boy veer apni galti sudharo....and veer karega...pachtava bhoot haunting him

How many is Ichcha gonna go thru this torture.

ichcha's torture will end...if she goes to the same place where her vansh is living now the place is call heaven....she will happily in heaven with vansh and with chota chota VanCha all over surrounded by them calling mamma...papa...kitna bachche yeh khabar nahin since VanCha are so intimately passionate.....ichcha dies...torture ends....

First time as a bride she had give her love away, second time, she was married but it was a planned thing, third time, they gonna do this to her all over again. Angry

she had to give her love away because she loves devil more than veer.....she got married it was not a planned thing....it was really her fate written by god because vansh's love for ichcha was never fake...he loved her whole heartly....but again devil overcome gods power and she wrote VanCha fate....now the last time its better she leaves Thakur's House....B-Toons House...and goes out of the city and town....and become independent......love is not life its only part of life.....there is more to life rather than love and marriage.....

It's sickening I tell u!

its disgusting...irritating...sickening

Tappu, always winning!

she is the favs of CVs and channel of course she have to win

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

_Invincible_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Invincible_

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
mages amazing work...........
all goodness included in the list..........see how pure soul she is and if she is kicked out i fear she will never improve coz only veer's love can improve her...........ROFL
on a serious note dis exposure happiness is short lived as she will cum back wid pregnancy and stick to veer like a parasite...............

tiny15

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

mages amazing work...........
all goodness included in the list..........see how pure soul she is and if she is kicked out i fear she will never improve coz only veer's love can improve her...........ROFL

those deeds are special....tappu is our idol...we have learn alot from her....how to plot...seduce...instigate to commit suicide...apne ghar mein dhakka dalna aur isme bhagwan ko bhi mat chodna...uff what meaningful character....ichcha..heer...archana..taani...tulsi..parvati..prerna...akshara...ragini...sadhna...niveditha...pratigya are nothing infront of her....infact they named as evil we never learnt anything from them....its tappu devil our idol and angel.....veer is lucky to have such a wife...she thought him the real meaning of love...life...marriage..trust...understanding....

on a serious note dis exposure happiness is short lived as she will cum back wid pregnancy and stick to veer like a parasite...............

i know she will come back....to spread her disease again on veer...a cockroach she is.....akshara-veer(nandish-hina)....recently went to some event to advertise baygon spray....i think veer needs it badly to kill rodents...cockroaches...parasites..that will be entering his life again

tiny15

_Invincible_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Invincible_

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
ROFL

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

I really feel sad for Ichcha ..... why did she have to get Tapasya in her life... the most disgusting character to ever exist...
Tapasya Evil Smile
who in the name of friendship always behaved worse than an enemy....
who in the name of doing charity (giving home n good living ...)only took away all her happiness...
who in the name of being a sister begged n took away(emotional blackmail) her love her fiance just before the marriage
and the most sinister of all deeds... first schemed to get her married to an addict...and then when she saw that the love which blossomed bet the two was making them happy... very connivingly created a hell in their lives n ended her husband Vansh's life so brutally and made her a widow....

Does anyone need such a person in one's life... then how much ever a good life n education n house blah blah may be given to her... if you dont have happiness just because the same person is constantly trying to make your life a hell.... No Way...Tapasya is the Curse Of Ichcha's life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609tiny15

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
true mages..she is such a pure soul..so pure tht i will defo not want to sully her ever wid my presence..lol..
mandir ke gehno ko bhi nahi choda..bt y are we so ssocked abt tht??sum1 who dsnt give a damn abt human life,y expect her to have any respect for an unseen power??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamstiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top