Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

BHPH Rank down:(- Ankita & Barun rank aslo down:( (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krupur1103

Originally posted by suresh555

i think the problem is that the writers failed to realize the difference between the hero and the anti-hero. Shravan's immaturity which was cute in the beginning has turned irritating recently and almost killed the chemistry between the lead couple.

I honestly cannot digest someone being that cruel to make his wife sleep in cold on purpose. Even when you see a homeless person shivering in the cold, one feels sorry and wants to help. Here the moron not only took away all the blankets but made the room cooler. That is simply a SICK behavior.

If the writers do not smarten up, this show will become Baat Hamari Kacchi Hai

you have a really good point here!

But you see Shravan before the transformation has been etched out as the "anti-hero" or so i felt like. yeah he was so annoying that day when he did that nonsensical and irrational behavior towards saachi just because she made him lift his lazy bum and work. that was way out of the league!
but that's how he's been written I guess. they (makers) probably want the viewers to get annoyed at him as much as they can so that after he's had his most dreadful fall, the path to redemption will seem contrasting and we'll get to see his growth and compare. Confused
May be there are sickos like him in the real world too, who knows?! i mean when there can be woolly mammoths in the real world, there can be bratty Mr. Airhead like Shravan too, right?

ROFLROFL@ Baat hamari kacchi hai!

Well, I guess you are right about the contrast they are trying to show before & after Shravan ka Dry cleaning Wink

Also, the world is full of all kinds of characters, including our Mr Hawai bandar. After all he is the answer to Mahadadi's kadi tapasya. Jab hazaar gadhe mare honge tab jake Shravan was born. On his naam karan day, Mahadadi must have insisted on naming him Gadha (hence Pratap refers to him as one)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BHPH Rank down:(- Ankita & Barun rank aslo down:( (Page 3)" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Good idea. This show deserves a much better ranking

Desire33

Goldie

Desire33

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 telling us naddi hope bhph comes at no1Tongue

sd fan

Groupbie

sd fan

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nimz_RealLove

thanks 4 telling us naddi hope bhph comes at no1Tongue

mee 2 hope d same !!!! an hope t happens fast!!!!Big smile
btw d chaskameter thing vl get updated 2mrw ie.on monday rite??? does anyone no bout t?????Confused

sd fan

Groupbie

sd fan

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by krupur1103

i think the problem is that the writers failed to realize the difference between the hero and the anti-hero. Shravan's immaturity which was cute in the beginning has turned irritating recently and almost killed the chemistry between the lead couple.

I honestly cannot digest someone being that cruel to make his wife sleep in cold on purpose. Even when you see a homeless person shivering in the cold, one feels sorry and wants to help. Here the moron not only took away all the blankets but made the room cooler. That is simply a SICK behavior.

If the writers do not smarten up, this show will become Baat Hamari Kacchi Hai

you have a really good point here!

But you see Shravan before the transformation has been etched out as the "anti-hero" or so i felt like. yeah he was so annoying that day when he did that nonsensical and irrational behavior towards saachi just because she made him lift his lazy bum and work. that was way out of the league!
but that's how he's been written I guess. they (makers) probably want the viewers to get annoyed at him as much as they can so that after he's had his most dreadful fall, the path to redemption will seem contrasting and we'll get to see his growth and compare. Confused
May be there are sickos like him in the real world too, who knows?! i mean when there can be woolly mammoths in the real world, there can be bratty Mr. Airhead like Shravan too, right?

ROFLROFL@ Baat hamari kacchi hai!

Well, I guess you are right about the contrast they are trying to show before & after Shravan ka Dry cleaning Wink

Also, the world is full of all kinds of characters, including our Mr Hawai bandar. After all he is the answer to Mahadadi's kadi tapasya. Jab hazaar gadhe mare honge tab jake Shravan was born. On his naam karan day, Mahadadi must have insisted on naming him Gadha (hence Pratap refers to him as one)

ROFL@baat hamari kacchi hai  and hawai bandar!!!!!LOL
btw the actual breed of gadha's wud hv been totally sad dat we all call him gadha
coz dey wud be thinkin
"shravan ko gadha mat kaho
kyunki woh toh gadhe ke naam pe bhi ek kalank hi hoga!!!"Shocked

lol gadhon ko bhi embarrassmentEmbarrassed  aur complex feeling ho jayegiLOLki hamse bhi zyaada gadha
bhi koi hai ewhich means hamare breed ka naam aur bhi low ho jayegaAngryLOLLOL
LOL

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged

In the current rating , Ankita has improved a lot. Barun is in the same place .

So guys please join the fanclubs and  post more comments, Discuss more in the forum . 

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Yeyy we got Ankita up to 82 from 140.. awesome... Keep it uo guys..

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Keep hitting the chaska meter thingy too and comment on the fanclubs

@Nadii----Why can't TB publish more articles regarding this show? Can we have Shravan and Saachi's interview or something?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top