Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

BHPH Rank down:(- Ankita & Barun rank aslo down:(

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guyss

You  must have noticed that BHPK felt in ranking from 18 to 42(it can be seen on IF homepage under Sony)😭😭 thats really bad and we want it to be on the top,, also Ankita and Barun are on a low position in ranking:((

What u can do to change this:

Chaska Meter Rating
(You can rate your favourite show once per Day.)
Rate Me... Rating Saved!

Previous Week Rating:
0 Stars
- U can find a blue box beside the cast on the forum, where it sayd CHasker Meter Rating, try to click on the higest star everytime u check the forum😃
- try to discuss as much as possible, with taking part in discussions and creating ur own.😃
- Join both Ankita and Baruns fan club on their page and also post a comment everytime. ex http://india-forums.com/celebrity/10116/ankita-sharma/
- Also we should try to promote this forum as much as possible so a lot more members joins...

Love Nadia
Edited by akhl - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for letting us know Nadii :)

thanks .. we will keep that in mind
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I do that Chaska meter thing everytime i come to the forum, so that it's ranking increases😊.....BHPH is a really nice show, i guess it's hard luck is that it's on Sony TV which just promotes two things- either the reality shows or CID!!!!......If promoted properly and CVs do a little more effort in improving it's tracks, BHPH can reach places 'coz it's basic theme is very catchy😃.....Anyways,we BHPH fans toh will definitely try to do our best as much as is in our capacity😊
atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i just don't get one thing
earlier this forum was empty i mean nobody used to come and post but since last week i have noticed more people coming watching and liking . in last week more fanfics have also come up
so this show is garnering  positive review , so why falling in trps?

the no. of pages in this forum is also starting to come up..............
anywa ys only 50 episodes have come to pass............so . there is still lot to come

and sony should promote the show better

i hardly see the promo in the tv

Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: atikna

i just don't get one thing
earlier this forum was empty i mean nobody used to come and post but since last week i have noticed more people coming watching and liking . in last week more fanfics have also come up
so this show is garnering positive review , so why falling in trps?

the no. of pages in this forum is also starting to come up..............
anywa ys only 50 episodes have come to pass............so . there is still lot to come

and sony should promote the show better

i hardly see the promo in the tv

Completely agree with you. And i guess earlier many people might not have been coming 'coz the story was not very interesting, like it was a usual stuff. But since the time that drunken Shravan thing has come up, the story has started gaining a little momentum, and now with this Sanchi showroom thing, the story is likely to become even better😃.
Like i got attracted to this show when i saw all that Shravan drinking thing and then those moments between him and Sanchi.😳 If makers keep giving such romantic twists to the story, viewers will definitely watch it. Even Geet-ui Sabse Parai was not good in it's initial days and even the rumours were wide spread that it was gonna be axed. But see, since the time they spiced up Geet with all those cosy scenes, it was become the Number one show in the channel and is amongst the top 10 shows on tv.😃.....Hope Producers of BHPH understand this thing and spice up Baat Hamari more,but at the same time retaining the basic essence of the show.😊Edited by Krishy_ - 13 years ago
-Nadii- thumbnail
I think the CM thing will show new numbers in a few days.. Lets hope the best
atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
their precaps are a little dull

i mean any scene between sanchi and shravan should be shown .............instead they show family drama

sunaina02 thumbnail
Thanks fot this post . In hope very soon BHPH will get its due place.
i always rank yaar:) but still:(