Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Hey Guyss

You  must have noticed that BHPK felt in ranking from 18 to 42(it can be seen on IF homepage under Sony)CryCry thats really bad and we want it to be on the top,, also Ankita and Barun are on a low position in ranking:((

What u can do to change this:

Chaska Meter Rating
(You can rate your favourite show once per Day.)
Rate Me... Rating Saved!

Previous Week Rating:
0 Stars
- U can find a blue box beside the cast on the forum, where it sayd CHasker Meter Rating, try to click on the higest star everytime u check the forumBig smile
- try to discuss as much as possible, with taking part in discussions and creating ur own.Big smile
- Join both Ankita and Baruns fan club on their page and also post a comment everytime. ex http://india-forums.com/celebrity/10116/ankita-sharma/
- Also we should try to promote this forum as much as possible so a lot more members joins...

Love Nadia

Edited by akhl - 26 September 2010 at 9:10pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mahalaxmikdesichick8myths_vazcoolmimzShaily.Desire33dramebaazscorpionsavengeShipra_Sshivani003IndefiniteLOVExxRoohanixxkasuuuuNymerianycsweetiesunaina02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BHPH Rank down:(- Ankita & Barun rank aslo down:(" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
thanks for letting us know Nadii :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atikna

IndefiniteLOVE

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

blahblahs

blahblahs

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
I'll try my best at it!

atikna

IF-Dazzler

atikna

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
me too .........

Shipra_S

IF-Rockerz

Shipra_S

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
I do that Chaska meter thing everytime i come to the forum, so that it's ranking increasesSmile.....BHPH is a really nice show, i guess it's hard luck is that it's on Sony TV which just promotes two things- either the reality shows or CID!!!!......If promoted properly and CVs do a little more effort in improving it's tracks, BHPH can reach places 'coz it's basic theme is very catchyBig smile.....Anyways,we BHPH fans toh will definitely try to do our best as much as is in our capacitySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxdevilishxxNymeria

atikna

IF-Dazzler

atikna

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
i just don't get one thing
earlier this forum was empty i mean nobody used to come and post but since last week i have noticed more people coming watching and liking . in last week more fanfics have also come up
so this show is garnering  positive review , so why falling in trps?

the no. of pages in this forum is also starting to come up..............
anywa ys only 50 episodes have come to pass............so . there is still lot to come

and sony should promote the show better

i hardly see the promo in the tv

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_SNymeria

Shipra_S

IF-Rockerz

Shipra_S

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atikna

i just don't get one thing
earlier this forum was empty i mean nobody used to come and post but since last week i have noticed more people coming watching and liking . in last week more fanfics have also come up
so this show is garnering positive review , so why falling in trps?

the no. of pages in this forum is also starting to come up..............
anywa ys only 50 episodes have come to pass............so . there is still lot to come

and sony should promote the show better

i hardly see the promo in the tv

Completely agree with you. And i guess earlier many people might not have been coming 'coz the story was not very interesting, like it was a usual stuff. But since the time that drunken Shravan thing has come up, the story has started gaining a little momentum, and now with this Sanchi showroom thing, the story is likely to become even betterBig smile.
Like i got attracted to this show when i saw all that Shravan drinking thing and then those moments between him and Sanchi.Embarrassed If makers keep giving such romantic twists to the story, viewers will definitely watch it. Even Geet-ui Sabse Parai was not good in it's initial days and even the rumours were wide spread that it was gonna be axed. But see, since the time they spiced up Geet with all those cosy scenes, it was become the Number one show in the channel and is amongst the top 10 shows on tv.Big smile.....Hope Producers of BHPH understand this thing and spice up Baat Hamari more,but at the same time retaining the basic essence of the show.Smile

Edited by Krishy_ - 18 August 2010 at 1:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

Post Reply New Post

Go to top