Celebrity Fan Clubs

Juhi Parmar & Sachin Shroff Paradise - FANCLUB - Page 7

DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
THIS IS AN OLD ARTICLE ...The likes of Apurva-Shilpa, Gaurav-Mouni, Juhi-Sachin, Gurmeet-Debinna and Raj Singh Arora-Swati Taldar will be getting into a parenting mode thro' the upcoming show, 'The Baby Borrowers'...We had earlier exclusively reported that five celebrity couples will get together to experience a fast track to adulthood by setting up a home, and becoming caring parents first to babies, toddlers, pre-teens and their pets, teenagers and senior citizens -- all over the course of three weeks, with the show 'The Baby Borrowers', produced by BBC. The show is tipped to be on NDTV Imagine, and will start sometime in September.We had also mentioned that popular jodis Shilpa - Apurva Agnihotri and Gaurav Chopra –Mouni Roy have been finalized for the show.

Our source digs in more information on the other three celebrity jodis who will be getting into the parenting mode thro the show. "Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff along with Gurmeet Chaudhury and Debinna Banerjee will be seen as the third and fourth jodis. Along with them, the popular actor from Remix, Raj Singh Arora will be seen with his girl friend Swati Taldar of Left Right Fame".

When we called up Swati Taldar, she said, "I am at my home town and busy right now. I will be able to talk to you only after two days".
Debinna Banerjee told us, "Things are under wraps at the moment, and we cannot speak anything right now".

Raj Singh Arora too gave us a reply, "No comments right now".

We tried calling Sachin Shroff, Juhi Parmar, but they remained unavailable for comments.

According to our source, "Many big names like Sharad and Kirti Kelkar, Karan Singh Grover and Shraddha Nigam, Sharad Malhotra and Divyanka Tripathi were approached for the show, but things did not materialize. There was also a buzz that the newly engaged Rakhi Sawant might also be seen as one of the contestants along with her new found Mr. Right, Elesh Parujanwala".

During the course of the show, the five young celebrity couples are asked to literally grow up overnight, when they are given a home, and certain simulated environments where they are expecting the arrival of their baby. Later, a real baby is given to each of the couples by five pairs of real volunteer parents. The couple will have to go thro' the chores of being new parents to the little one for three full days. After this, the couple will have to give the kid back, in return to which they get a toddler in the fast-forward process of the format of the show. Three days later, the couples are given several guys and gals in their pre-teens, each with a family pet coming along with them. Later on, the celebrities are given teenagers to deal with, and the eventually completes with them taking care of a senior citizen with some ailment or the other.

We tried getting a confirmation from the channel and the production house, but got no response.
http://forum.startv.in/showthread.php?t=121634&page=5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pbameenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't design my clothes'

Juhi Parmar on her dress sense in Antakshari that's come in for a lot of flak

SUBHASH K JHA

Loads of comments have been made about actress Juhi Parmar's dress sense on Antakshari. In fact, she's received a lot of flak for her clothes, which critics say are rather garish. But Juhi's beyond caring. "I don't have to get worried about the comments on my clothes. I don't design them. I only wear them. If you ask me, I'm very happy with the clothes that Reza has been designing for me. I agree for one week when another designer had taken over the clothes were bad. Reza was busy and we had to get another designer in for a week. What to do? Sometimes the clothes turn out to be quite different from the way they are described to you. By the time I realised that the clothes weren't working for me, it was too late. We work within tight deadlines. These things happen. We just went ahead and recorded the episodes in my bad clothes. That's okay. Hota hai. The show must go on air." There's also speculation about her wavering rapport with co-anchor Anu Kapoor. They seem infinitely removed from each other in age, taste and sensibility. "That's the fun part," says Juhi. "Anuji knows everything about vintage film songs. I don't know that much about old songs. But I know every single contemporary film song by heart, whereas Anuji doesn't even know the lyrics of new songs. So we've stuck a really neat balance between us. We never clash. Yes, there's an age difference. But it works to the show's advantage."

pbameenakshi thumbnail
Juhi Parmar: No to Skin Show

Very few people actually live up to their own expectations and even excel in the same. Juhi Parmar or Kumkum of the small screen belongs to this category. Just in her early 20's, Juhi is co-hosting the very popular Antakshari, which his now being aired on Star One as "Colgate Maxfresh Antakhshari The Great Challenge" along with veteran Annu Kapoor whom she has grown up watching. In a recent chat with us Juhi speaks about her shows, movies, dream role and marriage. Here is the excerpt.

Q: How is it to anchor a show like Antakshari?
A: It is a great feeling to anchor Antakshari. But it is a great challenge as well. You have to be very spontaneous all the time. I knew I would have to work hard so I have pulled up my socks.

Q: But have you taken a cue from the previous anchors and set your benchmark?
A: No, not at all. I haven't taken a cue from any one at all. I thoroughly believe in originality. I really don't want to beat any one. I want to make my one identity.

Q: Did your viewing of Antakshari as an audience help you anyway?
A: That can't be possible at all. I was very small, probably 12 years when I watched it. So the question of taking a cue from the earlier show can't be possible at all. Moreover, I saw the show as an audience for mere entertainment.

Q: You are even acting in a daily soap simultaneously. Is it hampering your performance in Antakshari?
A: no, there are no problems at all. Kumkum is not suffering. Since both the shows being on Star they aren't not posing any problem. They take a lot of burden from the actors. I think I am quite lucky.

Q: Are you happy with the way your character is shaping up in Kumkum?
A: Oh yes, I am very happy with my role in Kumkum. I have got to play a lot of variety in just one serial itself. Moreover, I am very attached to the show it is like my baby. It has been five years since I have been doing this character. We recently completed 950 episodes of the show.

Q: Why can't we see you in any other show?
A: Actually, I don't have much time in hand. My entire month is divided between Antakshari and Kumkum. Therefore, there is no time for another show as of now. Maybe when Kumkum goes off-air or when there would be 50-60 days in a month this would be possible (laughs).

Q: Having been so successful in the show would you ever like to join films?
A: Surely, I would love to do films. But I am not comfortable with skin show and intimate scenes. That is why I have rejected a few offers also. I haven't been brought up in a way that such things become acceptable to me. The ones who do are bold enough to do so. I believe that one can prove his or her mettle by doing an intense role too, there's no need of unnecessary skin show.

Q: Then which kind of roles you would accept?
A: I have really loved Rani Mukherjee's role in Black. Anything like Sridevi's role in Sadma or in Chaalbaaz would be a perfect one for me. If a female version of Hera Pheri were ever made I would love to act in it.

Q: But what if it is a small role or just a guest appearance?
A: I started my career with a one-episode role in "Jee Sahib" on Zee. It is because of that role that I bagged the main lead in Kumkum. So the question of doing or not doing a role due to its length doesn't arise at all. Many big stars do such small roles. As long as they are able to make an impact it doesn't matter. The intensity is what matters a lot.

Q: Are there any marriage plans on the cards?
A: (Laughs) Life is what comes. When you are busy making other plans in life is useless. So you never know when it may happen. Maybe after a few days I will tell you that I am getting married the very next day!
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
meenakshi thanxxxxxxx for the article
pbameenakshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zaryabkhan

meenakshi thanxxxxxxx for the article

it's ok dear
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ajj ka case...
wednessday ki....8th sep...
anokhelal tiwari v/s jemas cameraon...
suru wid...padhar rahe hai.aur padhar chuke hai...
to judge suru ho gaye chanda pe line marne...
raat ki flim.mitti kam.🀣🀣.
to vibhu ne kaha woh budhho ko bigar ne ke liye banya gaya.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
suru huya case..
1kg alu..
1 kg dal...bla bla...🀣🀣🀣
phir sannata ne kaha ki...anty ne kaha yea sab manga ne ke liye...
to case suru huya...
anokhene cameraon ne usska kahani churake flim banaya hai...
HITANIC...to iss pe case hai...
to judge ne yea flim woh 200.nehi.500 bar dekha..to
sannata ne bola ek scene ke liye itne baar..ek DVD kharid liya hota.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣..
to chanda bola yea jhoot hai...
to anokhe bola yea kahani uske dost ki hai..jispe woh flim banana cahata tha but..
ek baar cameraon usske gao aya..to tab use ussne yea kahani bataya tha...
to usne woh kahani curake woh flim banaya tha...
to judge ne kaha ki chanda rani ji kuch boliye...
chanda ne bola ki moulat cahiye..to judge ne bola ki moulat to bohot chota sa cheez haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
aur aggar..jaan bhi.to sannata ne ishara kiya...to chup ho gaye aur moulat de diya.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

BREAK

chanda appn cabin me...cameraon se baat kar rahi thi to judge sab agaye..🀣🀣.
aur cameraon ne bola ki app to leonardo dikhte hai bina much ke.🀣🀣.
to judge bola mr cameraman.to chanda bola cameraon.🀣🀣..
to uss ne judge ko bola ki woh usske next flim HITANIC2 ki hero hai.🀣..
udhar vibhu ke cabin me lopa ki dance.🀣..
vibhu ake roka.bola kya ho raha hai yea.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
to anokhene bola ki yea..to galat jaga agaya hai..
vibhu bola ulta pulta mat bolo..kam ki baat karo..
bola tumhara sachhi sabit kar sakta hai.to ussne bola usski dost.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›.
jo gulabo ki gum me majhnu banke gumraha hai.πŸ˜‰.
to vibhu bola ki uske bulao...

BREAK

phir se court chalu huya....
aur uss anokhe ki dost ko bulaya gaya.πŸ˜•..(sorry main naam bhool gayi..)
to woh aya..aur wohi gulabo gulabo..karte karte..
to chanda ko dekhke bola yea to hai meri gulabiya.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘πŸ˜².
to judge bola yea tumhari nehi meri gulabiya hai.🀣.
nehi matlab...iss court ki lawer hai..
to ussne bola nehi.yea meri hai..
chanda bola chup ho jao.warna kan ke niche ek kichke degi.🀣.
to ussne bola ki sayad nou se dhube ki baad tumhare yadas chai gayi hai..
yea dekho photo...
photo dekkar..chanda ki muh khula ka khula rah gaya.πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..

PRECAP: age age kya hoga....gulabiya ki gussa...vibhu aur judge ko.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. 

i hope ki sab ko achha lage meri update.....
enjoy my frndz.....
lov,❀️
Tama
sukklover thumbnail

thanks minu.....

all the old artical....but....
kya kare.....purana se hi kam chala lete hai..πŸ˜ƒ...
jo bhi mile plz post kar dena humesha ok.....
aur han......plz yea ck forum me bhi post kar dena....😊..
lov,❀️
Tama
sukklover thumbnail

hi....frndzz......

mujhe kuch pics mila ck ki....FB ki ck page se....
inme kuch dukha huya hai....
kuch new hai.....
i share wid u all wid all pics..😊....

lov,❀️
Tama
pbameenakshi thumbnail

Heya all frnds....Juhi hs snt a msg fr all her fans😳

Hiii..everyone..A biiiiiiig hello..
        First of all I wud like to thank all of you for loving me so much n for always being there for me..n today it gives me immense pleasure to be able to thank you all n show my gratitude for giving me sooooo much love..n i want to thank you  Anku for making it possible..I always wanted to reach my fans..
                      I was damn touched to read all sort of stuff that you guys do for me..the way so many of you get up at early hours like 3 in the night just to watch my episode..n what not...i can never repay or thank u all enough for it..i was completly amazed at the way my fans love me..
               iI just hope that I always live up to all of yours expectations n I request u all to keep loving me always..
                        Anku you hv always loved me n there is no doubt about it..but dnt be upset at others..at times they may say something which is not meant to be that way..after all thay are also my fans n everyone has their own way of looking at things..all i want to say is that please all of you be together n happy..I wud never want any of my fans to have hard feelings for each other..life is just to give lots n lots of love..
                   In the end I just want to thank all of you again and yes I looooooooove you all too
                 LOVE ALWAYS
                        JUHI       &n bsp;    
Chalo jaldi jaldi  now every1 gv a kissie😳 n a huggie😳 2 meπŸ˜†  ...and say a thanku 2 juhiπŸ˜ƒ....or whtever...ill reply bck 2 her wid all f it...else😑 πŸ˜†

sukklover thumbnail
ajj ka case.....thursday...
are wohi case......are haan wohi....
anokhe v/s cameraon....wid gulabiya..🀣🀣.
acalo.....suru se batati hoon....
haan khud ki story nehi jo dekhi woh wali ok..
abhi...
kal uss majnu ka namm bhool gayi thi main..
ajj yaad hai...han
choukhe..ne chanda ko bar bar gulabiya bol raha the...upar se photo dekhar...
sab to confused ho gaye...judge bhi bola para kya app gulabiya hai..
chanda gussa ho gayi...tab choukhe ne phir se chanda ko gulabiya bola to...
chanda ne kichke diya ek..kan ke niche.🀣🀣🀣.
aur coukhe ho gay behosh..to anokhe bola woh dil ke marij hai..kahi uss kuch ho to nehi gaya..
chanda ne uss appne cabin le gayi...aur doctor dekhne aya usse bola bechara ka dil bohot kamjor hai...
usse to usske gulabiya hi thik kar sakte hai...
to chapal ake bola mam app gulabiya ban jayiye..to chanda gussa ho gayi..
to chapal bola mam app gulabiya banke use samli jiye tab tak main papar me add deta hoon..
to usske gulabiya ake uss le jayega...
udhar...ek aourat gungat dalke ati hai...
pancham gana gata hai..meri desh ki darti..
to woh bolta hai ladki dekh ke ched rahe hoon.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
to pancham bola iss gane me koi kyase ched sakta hai..yea to desh bhakti ki gana hai..
to gungat uthayi...to pancham bola ki chanda rani ji app yea iss kapde me kya kar rahi hai..
to use mar ke bhagaya..🀣🀣.aur chapal aya..wobhi wohi qus puncha..aur use bhi pada.🀣🀣.
tab vibhu aya pancham se bola ki ek cutting do..
tab gulabiya boli ki yea bhaiya kya pp mere coukhe ko dekhe..
to vibhu bola kya tum pagal ho gaya aur usse hath pakad liya..
aur ek ghussa pada..🀣🀣🀣bechra vibhu..
tea badle me haldiwala dhud pina pada..🀣🀣
gulabiya coukhe ko dhood liya...aur judge ake bola ki chanda rani app iha kya kar rahe hai..
aur usska hath pakad liya..to unko bhi ek ghussa pada
.🀣🀣🀣.

BREAK

vibhu aur judge ek hi jaga bhathye hai..
to achnak dono ek dusre ko dekha..aur muh pher liya.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
to vibhu bola ki app kuch chupa rahe hai...to judge bhi bola tum bhi...
to vibhu bola hai..chanda rani appni nishan chod ke gaye hai..
to judge rone lag gaye.🀣🀣🀣.tab vibhu bola ki rote nehi.be a brave man..
to judge bola ok.aur uhase chale gaye..tab vibhu rone lag gaye...(yea dekhar app sab bohot hasenge)🀣🀣🀣
court phir se suru huya..to anokhe bola abhi to hero ko heroian mil gayi to case dismiss ar diya gaye..
to judge bolte hai.ki jab chanda rani hi gulabiya nikle tab case ka kya.πŸ˜†.
judge bolte hai ki court hamesha ke liye multabi kiya jate hai...
to sannata bola mera kya hoga..🀣🀣🀣
tab judge ne bola ki bohot station hai.kahi bhi beth jaye..

BREAK

tab gulabiya boli ki chacha app humare shadhi karange na..
aur vibhu ko bhaiya bola.🀣🀣🀣..
tab achnak chanda rani ayi..aur bola ki yea sab pagal hai inhe pakdiye...
aur doctor log usse pagal samjhke pakad ke le gaya tha..πŸ˜†
to doctor aya unsab ko pakda.πŸ˜†..
aur bola last me inlogo ne HITANIC dekha tha tak se yea log ayse kar rahe hai..
aur cameraon ek doctor tha jise bidesh se bulaya gaya tha innki treatment karne ke liye..
but inke chakkar me yea khud pagal ho gaya.🀣🀣.
tab gulabiya boli tum bilkul meri jaysi dikhte hoon...kahi tum mere juduwa bahen to nehi..
chanda boli nehi...
tab vibhu aya..aur ek botal dikhya aur bola...main sach me jaan de deta.πŸ˜†.
lopa akhe boli sir woh sahed main me pi li hai..
tab chanda mari vibhu ki akh me ek ghussa..🀣🀣🀣.
juhi look so cute...kya hooj puri thi yaar..

PRECAP: punar janam story..
note: jihi ne hathon me mahendi lagayi hai..dekha..πŸ˜›
hope u all enjoy my update...

lov,❀️
  Tama