Written Update of Aug 17th

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ziddiladki

ziddiladki

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
the show starts with ranbeer picking up the gun and saying you ware only pretending you care for my sindoor but now i will not spare you, then rukmi is shown reaching ashus house and rukmi telling him to leave for here since everyone found out about her pregnancy and they think its your child but ashu says then let them come here i will tell them the truth i am not running and rukmi tells him no because resel will do something and if something happens to her she will kill herself and ashu says ok tell me what to do and rukmi says we will both run away and just then mamsa and deep come in and pints guns at them and rukmi tells deep to let ashu go as he knows the truth and ashu is shocked and deep pushes rukmi to ground and says i wil shoot you frist and then your lover and ranbeer comes in and says no we will take them to BT and deep says no what if she makes up stories and point fingers at others that she is pregnant because of them but ranbeer does not listen and says we will take them to BT moomal calls home and ask for rasel but BT gives it to kamel and she says she is out and tells they will call when she comes back kamel tells everyone how rasel is not eating and dadisa tells BT to let ashu and rukmi go not kill him and then the wonder where is ranbeer BT calls ranbeer and ranbeer pick up but deep hits him with the gun in back of his and give the gun to rukmi and no one saw this and deep takes care of ranbeer and picks up the phone and says to BT rukmi tried to kill ranbeer and try to run but we caught her and rukmi is so shocked and so is BT and tells deep to take care of ranbeer and bring both ashu and rukmi home and BT tells what happen and says i will not spare her life for sure now gishu takes money form mom and hides in his piggy bank because he wants to get something for rukmi and then we see rukmi and ashu comes home and BT was to shoot ashu but rukmi comes in middle and when to shoot rukmi ashu comes in middle and says i am rukmis child's father kill me and everyone is shocked and so is rukmi and ranbeer and they share glance of pain and ranbeer leaves form there and is confused and hurt and BT since you have admitted your crime you will have to die but first i will kill rukmi and we are shown the gun about to shoot and ashu goes to say something but deep stops him and gives smile as BT fires and we hear scream and ranbeer is shocked and whispers rukmis name and show ends there.

Edited by ziddiladki - 19 August 2010 at 5:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

loop118swarajgirRaviSharmasaggi80majicrubbishartistsamirah23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update of Aug 17th" in Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

majicrubbish

majicrubbish

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
I wish Ranbir to suffer really badly for all the pain he has ever given to Rukmi.But today I kinda felt sad for him.The forlorn expression of his face at the show is haunting me though I know he does not deserve my sympathy.probably its just the blood oozing down his neck that weakened me.But I loved DEEP for striking him.3 cheers for Deep.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1

cutyv

cutyv

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
thanks! ranbir should suffer so much pain that he should cry forever! infact that will also be less for a monster like him!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top