Page 2 Page 2

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Hey Chupianz...
How are u all

-----------------Chand Chupa Badal Mein--------------------------

The Episode Starts with Siddharth Sneezing and Dadaji and Dai Comes In his Room.Dadi Says-Vandana told me that you have fever.Dadaji Says--you need to take rest.and don't worry about the office.Dadaji takes Sidd cell phone..and says to vandana takes the cell phone to the room...
Sid Says to his mom--u will talk to dadaji right about him & putul
*Scene Shift to Yashodra*telling vandana that khanna's are coming today...and we have found the girl that we have been looking for...Vandana Says to babuji that we should have ask siddharth for once atleast.Dadaji notices that vandana is worried..and tells babuji that siddharth Likes sharma's Daughter[Nivedita].Babuji Says-naintara ki bhabhi ki poti.Yashodra Says--No Naintara Ki poti will nver become the bahu of this house..never..this time i won't let it happen..

*Scene Shift to nivi watering the plants/Flowers*
Sid Sees her and smiles...then sid says to the guy who was painting...how much time will take u to finish painting and Nivi turns around and looks at sid but she hides behind the tree and gives glances/see sid. Embarrassed.Sid tries to say something to nivi.but nivi does not understand.so Sid Climbs the stairs and paint the words in white...Cute NivArth Scene Embarrassed...
*Scene Shift to Sid In his Room*
Sid Says--what i should i do.i do not even have phone.so Sid writes the Love letter.and tells nandu to give this letter to Nivedita.nandu Gives the letter to nivedita and leaves.Dadi says- to fill yash lunch so nivi puts the letter inside yash book and the letter falls on the floor..and Niv goes to give the lunch box to yash..and does not find the letter..But Dadi Sees the letter and Opens it and reads it
and Dadi is very shocked by the letter...*Scene Shift to Sid Saying to nandu ok first tell me what happen over there,who open the door,did anybody saw u there.Nandu says No bhaiya no body saw me so how can they ask me what i am doing there.and Yesh Bhaiya I gave her the letter in her hand and Says thank you to him.Sid says phone so she goes to his mom room and says mom i need my phone back.and sees his mom crying and ask what happened did u talk to dadaji.and i will do whatever it takes for my happiness and i will chose that path of my happiness.for my happiness why dadi will get hurt.Vandana Says-beta Nivedita will not just become ur life partner but also the bahu of this house.Vandana Says to sid how yashodra was against their marriage.but dadaji supported your mom.Touching Scene Between Siddharth and His mom
Sid says--mom u only tell me u are with me or not....don't worry i will talk to dadi

*Scene Shift to nivi looking For the Letter*
Dadi comes and says this what you were looking for

*The End*

*PreCap*::::Yashodra Says i did not called u here for big lecture...but i called u here to say that i will talk to naintara infront of you all...

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHERSITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS!

Edited by -Pooji- - 17 August 2010 at 2:22pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

921royalNas1angel_subguddu12pragyakumar0072ER_ER_YAalpha12monicaysarahjareenshantellbrownmiss_patel5kelsharish_kennanda_gopaHeavenlyDesignzSpottamushimushkan_2003piyualkawezyusshalini01minuuxaviaramitzi11SuhaniSonia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Written Update*17th August*" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HeavenlyDesignz

HeavenlyDesignz

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
thank u for the update
loved the nivarth scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

CoCoa_19

Goldie

CoCoa_19

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
ufff yashodra...she is too annoying

P.Kamaljit.Sean

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Pooji!!

P.Kamaljit.Sean

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
thnx a lot!!!!!

P.Kamaljit.Sean

ilovekinny

Goldie

ilovekinny

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
chill granny chill..!!! wait for some time...both sharma gals will b ur daughters in law...!!! Goddd she is just toooo much....janmo janmo ki dushmani....

P.Kamaljit.Sean

precious_zeba

IF-Rockerz

precious_zeba

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

P.Kamaljit.Sean

fammma

Goldie

fammma