Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malasara23

OMG why u ppl comparing TA issue with lord murugan life yaar..This story wont be a two wive issue and all dont worry i can say 100%

Aarthi Akka,

We can be sure that it won't be a two wives story if you say like this. I know you are definetly right nu. So i am relieved now, coz the simple thought it could be like this made me Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRanu.-musicluv-shubbaShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Tuesday 17.8.2010 (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikila10

Originally posted by malasara23

OMG why u ppl comparing TA issue with lord murugan life yaar..This story wont be a two wive issue and all dont worry i can say 100%

Aarthi Akka,

We can be sure that it won't be a two wives story if you say like this. I know you are definetly right nu. So i am relieved now, coz the simple thought it could be like this made me Ouch

Yes i'm pretty sure that it wont be a two wives story.. Kumaran sir is too gooood! A twist is coming up sooon!!! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
I agree with Aarthi Akka, Nikhi Akka and Priya Akka!!
It wont be a two wives Story...Im also very sure!!...Apdi nadanthalum, if Thulasi know that Thamil marries Charu definetly she will divorce him!!....Aiyooo Kumaran Sir please parthukongaa!!!

Please dont drag T&T&C matter...Next week we want a solution!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-BelleSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
yes tamil and paati had great true chemistry..ha ha ha ..and all the scenes are so cute between tamil and thuls especially deepak was so cute with his looks..

sindhu_051

Groupbie

sindhu_051

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Hi,

Def it wont be a two wives story...

even though i am T and T fan I wonder how Charu is so affectionate on him...he has not talked to her much ...even pasama,love a pesinathu illa...then how could be...oru arrenged marriage la ivla kadala athuvum mapillai sariya pesinathu illa....

stupida irukku...dont ever think that since Iam TT fan iam opposing Charu.....practically this will not happen...then Charus family athu oru stupid family....mapillai mela nambikkai irundhalum,mapillai police case la irukkum pothu evenavathu marriage arrange pannuvana?
doesnt sound so stupid?
that too in 10 days..they didnt even go and check if he is in friends house....or even didnt talk to him....how can a mother be like this without thinking abt TAs problem....

is she a true mom? amy mom will feel abd of his son and want to see him in bad situation and console him...she is happily explaining how the marraige should happen and also didnt even think if his son is in good condition or not?

TA is the right son for her...oru pakkam mattum pasam irukka kudathu....TA mattum amma, amma nu solrathu correct illa...thats why the Director is going correctly....

As we all asked in Deepaks interview to show T and T scenes more thats why Director is showing a lot...

but anyways the chemistry works out well in between them....i like their scenes....

one thing u notice..paati was saying u dont know about me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindhu_051

Hi,
</div>
Def it wont be a two wives story...

even though i am T and T fan I wonder how Charuis so affectionate on him...he has not talked to her much ...even pasama,love a pesinathu illa...then how could be...oru arrenged marriage la ivla kadala athuvum mapillai sariya pesinathu illa....

stupida irukku...dont ever think that since Iam TT fan iam opposing Charu.....practically this will not happen...then Charus family athu oru stupid family....mapillai mela nambikkai irundhalum,mapillai police case la irukkum pothu evenavathu marriage arrange pannuvana?

doesnt sound so stupid?

that too in 10 days..they didnt even go and check if he is in friends house....or even didnt talk to him....how can a mother be like this without thinking abt TAs problem....

is she a true mom? amy mom will feel abd of his son and want to see him in bad situation and console him...she is happily explaining how the marraige should happen and also didnt even think if his son is in good condition or not?

TA is the right son for her...oru pakkam mattum pasam irukka kudathu....TA mattum amma, amma nu solrathu correct illa...thats why the Director is going correctly....

As we all asked in Deepaks interview to show T and T scenes more thats why Director is showing a lot...

but anyways the chemistry works out well in between them....i like their scenes....

one thing u notice..paati was saying u dont know about me

<div>

yes dear i agree ur points it wont be a two wives story..

but we cannot believe director kumaran.. ha ha he will do the unexpected one or twists..

and wat u said on tat charu showing so much affection on tamil is so stupid... as tamil dint even show her love or he dint speak to her properly..

Edited by SweetyGreen - 18 August 2010 at 2:36pm

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
I agree with u Sindhu!!Smile

Actually Charu-ku must have noticed that something is wrong with Thamil and that he has no feelings to her...But dont know why she still didnt realised that...Avanga avlothuku Thamil-ah namburanga...Its not her faulth...

Yaarume thappu pannale...Ellam situation....I pity all 3!!....Lets see what will happen-nu...I think next week will be some twists....

Please Director dont drag it!!
Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.Quelle-BelleSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
yes shammu dear they should not drag this triangle love story for so long and charu should understand tamil and his love for thuls.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top