Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gudgal

Originally posted by serials2010

Thanks Srima for the update.  Like Eljay I wonder where this serial is headed too ' please, I hope this does not turn into another rendu pondatti drama ' thangadappa!

Has anyone noticed that since TA has  landed up at Thulasi's home there seems to be no movement at all with his court case business ' the director is probably using this time to build up on the T&T romance.  But honestly this is too much ' TA is completely oblivious of all the trouble around him.  Everyone is worried about his troubles except him! 

Totally agreeThumbs Up for sometime it was believable as in serial standards. Tamil running away was thrilling interesting but now it has got very boring. I dont understand one thing, Tamil is shown so close to his mom and sis and after going to valparai he did not bother to call them even onceOuchOuch seems totally crazy. even if he lost his cellphone, didnt get signal, whatever his issues were he didnt have one minute to go to a pco and make a call? now dont tell me he doesnt know his house numberLOLLOL if he had made one call all his probs would be solved, but if he made that call then he will not meet and stay in tulsi's houseWink hopefully the story moves this week at least

Srima wonderful updateClapClap

He wants to meet up with Thuls in peace without having his mum scream on top of her lungs...he wanted some peace...othewise his mum will insist he come right away to the house. Ippo romance mood is at the peak so mummy dear won't be in his mind only THULASI.LOL

I find this serial dragging and diverting into unnecessary directions leaving the important parts still dangling....its high time Thuls concentrated on her studies and TA tells the truth abt his feelings towards Thulsi to his family and Charu. Clap

Very soon after finding abt TA's love interest Charu is going to confront Thulsi very soon. And this Thulsi is going to deny having anything to do with him..Shocked

Edited by Sue Nair - 18 August 2010 at 3:34am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.-musicluv-shubbaVani19Quelle-BelleShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Tuesday 17.8.2010 (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Murugan ukkum Valli kkum kaadhal kalyaanam and arranged marriage for him and Deivanai. Ithulla Thulasi and Charu yaar enbathu very obvious. Innoru imporant think to note is Deivanai and Valli were sisters in previous birth (Sue, ennoda addition to your list) and took extreme measures to get married to Murugan.

It's not my intention to hurt anyone with the above comparison . Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srimaVani19

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Thanks Srima for the update, nice scene between TA & Thuls. Thumbs UpTA, romance orru sidele irukattum, solve your problem first than you can continue to romance Thuls.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.Shemmo

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Murugan ukkum Valli kkum kaadhal kalyaanam and arranged marriage for him and Deivanai. Ithulla Thulasi and Charu yaar enbathu very obvious. Innoru imporant think to note is Deivanai and Valli were sisters in previous birth (Sue, ennoda addition to your list) and took extreme measures to get married to Murugan.

It's not my intention to hurt anyone with the above comparison . Smile

I didn't know it was kadhal kalyanam for Murugan and Valli and an arranged marriage with Deivanai. But why shd there be an arranged marriage when he is already married to Valli? Perhaps the elders must have arranged Deivanai for him not knowing that he has fallen in love with Valli......Big smile I didn't know God's lives too could be this completed ...LOLLOL Actually I have never really wondered why he was married to these 2 ladies...its only now that I know they were both sisters..Tongue

Btw...why shd anyone be hurt or offended??....this is only a discussion we are not condemning the deities here...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima....gud updating...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Srima for the update, nice scene between TA & Thuls. Thumbs UpTA, romance orru sidele irukattum, solve your problem first than you can continue to romance Thuls.

Vani...all these advice won't enter his ears...coz ippo ayyah is head over heels in love...so sonna kuda no point.Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoVani19

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Originally posted by Vani19

Vani...all these advice won't enter his ears...coz ippo ayyah is head over heels in love...so sonna kuda no point.Clap

Yes Sue aunty,
For a long time he has kept his love for Thulasi in his heart by thinking about his mother and sister's life. Moreover now he knows that Thulasi is in deep love with him too. So ivlo days a adakki vechadha ellam velila vittuttrukkan TA.Ippo he can't do anything else too because of the lawyers or sth like that. He can't concentrate on other things till Thulasi accepts him again, sadly.So director um namma pola T&T fans ku konjam romance kaamikkalanu nenachittar pola. But this week's romance is enough, next week they should concentrate on other things. I am waiting for a twist to come in T&T&C matter.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRanu.NixkieShemmo

aarthivijay

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top