Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
While I really like the cute romantic looks that TA gives Thuls I think it is getting too much. TA needs to go beyond that and talk to his mother darling and fire lavanya dearie. This way his mother is going to even print the card and distribute it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva-musicluv-brinny_gVani19Quelle-BelleShemmosrima

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Tuesday 17.8.2010 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aarthivijay

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

serials2010

serials2010

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

Thanks Srima for the update.  Like Eljay I wonder where this serial is headed too please, I hope this does not turn into another rendu pondatti drama thangadappa!

Has anyone noticed that since TA has  landed up at Thulasi's home there seems to be no movement at all with his court case business the director is probably using this time to build up on the T&T romance.  But honestly this is too much TA is completely oblivious of all the trouble around him.  Everyone is worried about his troubles except him! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

brinny_gshubbaVani19srima

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serials2010

Thanks Srima for the update.  Like Eljay I wonder where this serial is headed too ' please, I hope this does not turn into another rendu pondatti drama ' thangadappa!

Has anyone noticed that since TA has  landed up at Thulasi's home there seems to be no movement at all with his court case business ' the director is probably using this time to build up on the T&T romance.  But honestly this is too much ' TA is completely oblivious of all the trouble around him.  Everyone is worried about his troubles except him! 

Totally agreeThumbs Up for sometime it was believable as in serial standards. Tamil running away was thrilling interesting but now it has got very boring. I dont understand one thing, Tamil is shown so close to his mom and sis and after going to valparai he did not bother to call them even onceOuchOuch seems totally crazy. even if he lost his cellphone, didnt get signal, whatever his issues were he didnt have one minute to go to a pco and make a call? now dont tell me he doesnt know his house numberLOLLOL if he had made one call all his probs would be solved, but if he made that call then he will not meet and stay in tulsi's houseWink hopefully the story moves this week at least

Srima wonderful updateClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19srima

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks srima for the update!

Aiyooo Mr. Kumaran....please stop this Charu matter. We know that both the girls are urugufying for TA ...why on earth at the same temple, same dialogues...rendu wives story namma God Muruganodaye niruthiduvom....don't try to make another Murugan (in the sense of two wives only) out of Thamizh....

Patti understands that there is no point to force TA to marry Charu. This is now Thulasi who should understand this. Like Patti insists him to marry Thulasi she should ask him to think of a good solution for Charu as well.

When he opens up his mouth and tells Charu that he is in love with Thulasi...avangalukku ithai thaangikkira sakthi irukka like Thulasi.....poor girl....i don't think she would...ivanga oru chinna vishathukku kooda posukku posukkunnu azharaanga.....she has every right to get angry with him,to scold him and to slap him tightly...but she should not make the mistake like his mother and emotionally blackmail him.

Like you said, serials2010,the director uses those days to let him romance Thulasi......but this romance seems to be really not enjoyable even to T&T fans...we can save these all for the time when they are married or atleast Charu matter is solved.

I really hope and wish Kumaran is a director who likes to give importance to friendship and that he does not like two wives story.

Edited by Nikila10 - 17 August 2010 at 11:14pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRanu.Theiva-musicluv-shubbabrinny_gVani19ShemmoNixkiesrima

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
thanks srima for the update and atina for the pics.......

Padma and mohan really deserve that.....MM was too good today.......

TA is too much in Thulz mania.............sir 1008 probs iruku...pls follow up that also........Really TTC prb is getting on my nerves......

Temple scene la.......The way they showed Lord Muruga with two wives and namma TA voda both the girls rendu side lenthum entry.......i was also thinking whether this is goign to end like a two wife serial..............sir vendam pls............that too ore kovil, ore mathiri venduthal...........ore dialogues vera.....mudiyala pa........sigh......

If TA marries both the girls......then it would no longer be Thendral........ it would be a flashback story of Thangam.......
TA - Aiya, Nachia - Charu, Subbu - Thulz.......again see the conincidence........Lav getting married to charu brother same like Thangam........

P.Note - I am not sure if i can write about another serial in the thread, just wrote for the story line the way it goes......

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRanu.kuttyponnuTheiva-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmoVani19srima

serials2010

serials2010

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Another thing that worries me Where is Velayudham surely he must have recovered by now.  I have a sneaking suspicion that he is going to pop up like a bad penny maybe his appearance will be the final push for TA to do something about his love triangle!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.Theiva-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the update!

MM was superbbbbbbbbbb!!! His dialogues were really like a nethi adi for Vishwa... he couldnt have been more insulted! Big smile

The parallel dialogues part of the temple scene could have been avoided. Like you all discussed, is the director trying to hint something??! Ermm

TA's expressions and body language were amazing as usual!!! Clap I guess TA will insist that Thulasi keeps the kungumam on his forehead and thuls, left with no choice, will do it! woooooo that's gonna be one hell of a romantic moment!! Wink But yes, I think the director has to get down to the nitty gritty of the TTC prob soon! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top