Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Srima....gud updating...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani19

Thanks Srima for the update, nice scene between TA & Thuls. πŸ‘πŸΌTA, romance orru sidele irukattum, solve your problem first than you can continue to romance Thuls.

Vani...all these advice won't enter his ears...coz ippo ayyah is head over heels in love...so sonna kuda no point.πŸ‘
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Vani...all these advice won't enter his ears...coz ippo ayyah is head over heels in love...so sonna kuda no point.πŸ‘

Yes Sue aunty,
For a long time he has kept his love for Thulasi in his heart by thinking about his mother and sister's life. Moreover now he knows that Thulasi is in deep love with him too. So ivlo days a adakki vechadha ellam velila vittuttrukkan TA.Ippo he can't do anything else too because of the lawyers or sth like that. He can't concentrate on other things till Thulasi accepts him again, sadly.So director um namma pola T&T fans ku konjam romance kaamikkalanu nenachittar pola. But this week's romance is enough, next week they should concentrate on other things. I am waiting for a twist to come in T&T&C matter.
OMG why u ppl comparing TA issue with lord murugan life yaar..This story wont be a two wive issue and all dont worry i can say 100%
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: malasara23

OMG why u ppl comparing TA issue with lord murugan life yaar..This story wont be a two wive issue and all dont worry i can say 100%

Aarthi Akka,

We can be sure that it won't be a two wives story if you say like this. I know you are definetly right nu. So i am relieved now, coz the simple thought it could be like this made me
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nikila10

Aarthi Akka,

We can be sure that it won't be a two wives story if you say like this. I know you are definetly right nu. So i am relieved now, coz the simple thought it could be like this made me

Yes i'm pretty sure that it wont be a two wives story.. Kumaran sir is too gooood! A twist is coming up sooon!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Shemmo thumbnail
I agree with Aarthi Akka, Nikhi Akka and Priya Akka!!
It wont be a two wives Story...Im also very sure!!...Apdi nadanthalum, if Thulasi know that Thamil marries Charu definetly she will divorce him!!....Aiyooo Kumaran Sir please parthukongaa!!!

Please dont drag T&T&C matter...Next week we want a solution!!!
SweetyGreen thumbnail
yes tamil and paati had great true chemistry..ha ha ha ..and all the scenes are so cute between tamil and thuls especially deepak was so cute with his looks..
sindhu_051 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi,

Def it wont be a two wives story...

even though i am T and T fan I wonder how Charu is so affectionate on him...he has not talked to her much ...even pasama,love a pesinathu illa...then how could be...oru arrenged marriage la ivla kadala athuvum mapillai sariya pesinathu illa....

stupida irukku...dont ever think that since Iam TT fan iam opposing Charu.....practically this will not happen...then Charus family athu oru stupid family....mapillai mela nambikkai irundhalum,mapillai police case la irukkum pothu evenavathu marriage arrange pannuvana?
doesnt sound so stupid?
that too in 10 days..they didnt even go and check if he is in friends house....or even didnt talk to him....how can a mother be like this without thinking abt TAs problem....

is she a true mom? amy mom will feel abd of his son and want to see him in bad situation and console him...she is happily explaining how the marraige should happen and also didnt even think if his son is in good condition or not?

TA is the right son for her...oru pakkam mattum pasam irukka kudathu....TA mattum amma, amma nu solrathu correct illa...thats why the Director is going correctly....

As we all asked in Deepaks interview to show T and T scenes more thats why Director is showing a lot...

but anyways the chemistry works out well in between them....i like their scenes....

one thing u notice..paati was saying u dont know about me

SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sindhu_051

Hi,

</div>
Def it wont be a two wives story...

even though i am T and T fan I wonder how Charuis so affectionate on him...he has not talked to her much ...even pasama,love a pesinathu illa...then how could be...oru arrenged marriage la ivla kadala athuvum mapillai sariya pesinathu illa....

stupida irukku...dont ever think that since Iam TT fan iam opposing Charu.....practically this will not happen...then Charus family athu oru stupid family....mapillai mela nambikkai irundhalum,mapillai police case la irukkum pothu evenavathu marriage arrange pannuvana?

doesnt sound so stupid?

that too in 10 days..they didnt even go and check if he is in friends house....or even didnt talk to him....how can a mother be like this without thinking abt TAs problem....

is she a true mom? amy mom will feel abd of his son and want to see him in bad situation and console him...she is happily explaining how the marraige should happen and also didnt even think if his son is in good condition or not?

TA is the right son for her...oru pakkam mattum pasam irukka kudathu....TA mattum amma, amma nu solrathu correct illa...thats why the Director is going correctly....

As we all asked in Deepaks interview to show T and T scenes more thats why Director is showing a lot...

but anyways the chemistry works out well in between them....i like their scenes....

one thing u notice..paati was saying u dont know about me

<div>

yes dear i agree ur points it wont be a two wives story..

but we cannot believe director kumaran.. ha ha he will do the unexpected one or twists..

and wat u said on tat charu showing so much affection on tamil is so stupid... as tamil dint even show her love or he dint speak to her properly..
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago