Now robbery in Sasural

abhay119 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was end her as gr8 Bahu award. but alas my pleasure was very short and in todays episode she robbed her Sasural too. but most disgusting part is tht she even did not spare Ganesh Bhagwan . freinds u cant understand, wht i m feeling. Now how can i defend her, but wait, still i hv hope, she hs still not sold it and may be she will realise (my hope is endless) or may be she want to keeb God Gnesha always with her and thts why she steal. i still need more proof for her evilness. Or may be she is so bholi Bhali tht she did not realise tht robbery is bad thing. so pls dont   blame my Poor Tapu . she is single pcs. 😭 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosie5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is no one like her, the depths she goes to, in the name of her so-called love and to save herself at any cost.
abhay119 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosie5

There is no one like her, the depths she goes to, in the name of her so-called love and to save herself at any cost.

Rosie dont say like tht otherwise her lover will feel offended. she is inspiration of many people. i think atleast her mentor Nani also wd not hv dare to rob GOD. so Our Tapu is pretending best Shishya award.
Rosie5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Abhay: I'm sorry I don't get you. I am sorry if I have offended you but now I don't know how many more crimes thye can make Tapasya do. Did they really have to show her stealing the jewels from the pujaghar as well to add another crime to her list before she is exposed this weekend? Edited by Rosie5 - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
the heights of cheapness she have stoop completely....

she has become a female beast......

daayan ne bhagwaan ko bhi nahin choda....yeh aurat hai ki kuch aur hai.....such a disgrace of womenhood....
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tapasya...once a thief always a thief.😈..one who did not spare her father what do you expect her to spare anyone else... was a bit taken aback 😲on realising that she had robbed from the btoons also... but am not totally surprised about it.....
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: cjs369

Tapasya...once a thief always a thief.😈..one who did not spare her father what do you expect her to spare anyone else... was a bit taken aback 😲on realising that she had robbed from the btoons also... but am not totally surprised about it.....

i know yaar....a theif will be always a theif....but what shocked me is she did not even spare the god.....so cheap and disgusting....

very soon jogi will know that he have gave birth to a venomous snake.......i am waiting to read that very moment...i want to see jogi disowning this snake for good....

B-Toons are already robots.....no doubt there is no reaction from them...except for doing breakfast...dinner...lunch together....and sweets their favourite dish...even vansh death all they know is dining table.....so even now they will discuss this matter on dinning table.....

abhay119 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosie5

@Abhay: I'm sorry I don't get you. I am sorry if I have offended you but now I don't know how many more crimes thye can make Tapasya do. Did they really have to show her stealing the jewels from the pujaghar as well to add another crime to her list before she is exposed this weekend?

dont worry dear, i was joking. i also hate Tapu and wd like to see her getting her due for all her evilness.