Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meggs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh tht was great!!!!!

adara's character is so well penned dear.😊
its tough and hurtful to go through a thing like parents seeparation and it made her grow up so quickly, just in one night, in a single converstaion, with just a few words.... but she is very strong and brave..
i really liked how u descriped her inner conflict of hating and loving her father..

and

sophia, well she wud seem to be the.. happy go lucky plastic shallow person on the out.. but she cared for her grandad and even had a nick name for him even though she hated his "lectures"... she is a strong person inside wit a vibrant personality...

i wud love to read this story further.. are these two going to meet? i wonder wud they be friends instatntly coz they seem diff. from outside... but both are suffering from loss inside and tht makes them comrades of pain.... so they may like each other after knowing each other...
 i cant wait to see if  they meet, wud thier first meet be firing fight or instant friendship...

please keep me posted, so pm me whenever u update😊

i cant promise always replying on time... but i will comment whenever i get time to read😊

really enjoyed ur diff concept although i like a background romance in all stories i read.. urs seem very touching and above the petty things😊

luv
meghna

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alekhtal

Now that you have started a new trend here, hope girls will stop reading their Mills n Boon and find interest in more meaningful books..
The way the charectrs were created was fantanstic.. Waiting 4 the 3rd one to shape.. Gud luck kanky dear and post the rest fast...

Thanks a lot for the comment, Jake Bhai! 🤗

I will post asap, I love writing. Don't worry! 😆
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: meggs

oh tht was great!!!!!

adara's character is so well penned dear.😊
its tough and hurtful to go through a thing like parents seeparation and it made her grow up so quickly, just in one night, in a single converstaion, with just a few words.... but she is very strong and brave..
i really liked how u descriped her inner conflict of hating and loving her father..
A person can change in a matter of minutes, you see. It's ironic to see people getting mature out of nowhere though.

and

sophia, well she wud seem to be the.. happy go lucky plastic shallow person on the out.. but she cared for her grandad and even had a nick name for him even though she hated his "lectures"... she is a strong person inside wit a vibrant personality...
I think, this character that I have penned down is quite realistic. Nobody actually knows what such shallow gals are actually at heart.

i wud love to read this story further.. are these two going to meet? i wonder wud they be friends instatntly coz they seem diff. from outside... but both are suffering from loss inside and tht makes them comrades of pain.... so they may like each other after knowing each other...
 i cant wait to see if  they meet, wud thier first meet be firing fight or instant friendship...
I am not sure about any of the things you mentioned. You'd get to know that once I write and you read further.
please keep me posted, so pm me whenever u update😊
Absolutely, sure!

i cant promise always replying on time... but i will comment whenever i get time to read😊
Thank you so very much for taking some time out from your busy schedule, I am elated. 

really enjoyed ur diff concept although i like a background romance in all stories i read.. urs seem very touching and above the petty things😊
Romance? I am not sure provided, I am bored of it now, big time.

luv
meghna

SwatiBeanyBrown thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fabulouso!!!👏⭐️ loved d change of genre ....👍🏼 if d story is good, i dnt mind d genre,..so m liking it sweets..d contrast btwn d leading protagonists is really starking,..wonder how dey cross each othr in life...

do continue soon!!!🤗

iambobm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
lovely yaar
do cont soon
thnx for the pm

love
sneha
sariska_mnarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one d

do cont soon
marisol45 thumbnail
wow! the story hasn't started yet and m already loving it.
can't wait to read more
plz continue soon and pm me when u do
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey kanky🤗

CONGRATZ
🥳
lovely starting
will love to read more
keep continue
Thanks for the PM

love
prinz

Edited by Prinnia - 13 years ago
hazra66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow
loved the concept...
continue soon
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I liked it girl, like .. obviously! and am so so sorry for taking up ages in showing up my face around here.. really very sorry. :)
Well, the kind of ambiance you sent me in was undeniably sad, as for Adara... and for it Sofia, I had the 'I-Me-Myself' feeling throughtout. Nicely written.. kuddos! :) thanks for the PM and PM me when you update..!!