Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i knw d angry thing is a big no for me now atleast(wud ruin nups, worse dan death acc 2 me)....this much acting is too much......best n most realistic lol wud be real amnesia oderwise 2 make it "different" dey cn make her sacrifice queen.....u knw like a bigggg reason behind d drama typical ekta......dat also may not totally justify things though
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ya i ws thinking exactly d same. Coz she loves mayank deeply as well gunjan. Also i'm sure she hasn't got any amnesia. Cv's also told dat there is a twist with nupur. So i think there is a special reason of her pretending
fahi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -JONAKI-

She is not angry with them.If she is angry then she would have told them that.Nupur is a straight forward person and she is not that heartless to ignore her younger sister's crying.I think she is in a great troble.God knows what is troubling her?

I totally agree with this... but what is it that is troubling her.. can't wait to find out. 😊
sidra1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
waiting for the truth to come out
Edited by sidra1993 - 13 years ago
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yeah i also think there is gonna be a big shocking twist which i hope is good
Edited by zarfishan1983 - 13 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I too think the same. But well, she CAN be angry even though she has seen them in such miserable situations. But there's some other reason, altogether. I am sure. 🤔
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i agree totally...v all cn see sajan n mayank's pain clearly but nupur's pain is something that is hidden as of now...n even yesterday i wished 2 open this topic that i really wanna see nupur break down...i know at some moment she will. just imagine her state...she met her long lost frnd,her sis her husband after 3 years...she knows that they didnt abondon her but rather they had this misunderstanding that she was dead...obviously now the point of blaming goes away...so exactly thru how much pain she must have gone thru when she was forced to act stranger to them...despite so wishing to embrace them. its something really huge...i think someone is forcing her to do so...i dont know who but its totally true that it is neither anger nor amnesia. the biggest prove of this was when samrat said that "the accident happened due to him"...u have 2 see the shock on nupur's face...as if she cud sympathise with him so much...she cudnt beleive that samrat was made to bear the blame of killin her. i think soon the truth is gonna come out...when nupur will break in front of sajan n mayank's emotions. i must say i am really waiting for that one performance of rati when she will break.she will go and hug mayank..hug sajan....am sure she is gonna rock it.
kheya-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I AGREE WID U. BUT WAT CAN IT BE?NUPUR N MAYANK K BICH KOI THIRD PERSON TO NAHI A SAKTA AS DEY R MARRIED COUPLE I DON'T THINK CV INKE BICH KOI SID LANEKA KOUSIS KAREGA.DEN WAT D HELL DIS IS!!!!!!!! WHOM NUPUR CALLED FROM D BUSSTAND?
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Hope CV's show some strong reason behind all this.