Kool's Commentary : Aug 17 PR - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by star_wars

Kool great commentary.  I agree with you that Archana should not have handed in her resignation at the dinner.  She should have done it at the workplace However, I totally agree with her reason for resigning, She felt responsible for Manav being punished for defending her character.  How can you compare that to Shravani's blatant and disgraceful manipulation?  Even if you felt she manipulated Dharmesh, he still has the option whether to accept her resignation as you rightly said and reinstate Manav, just like how Manav had a choice to accept or reject Savita's conning.  I felt happy that he did not fall prey to their games, the reason I voted for him in SOTD.  A MAN must be able to feel capable of taking care of his family.  Though he is struggling, he is making ends meet and I applaud him on that pointπŸ‘πŸ‘

Kool I remembered clearly you applauded Manav for beating meanie Prakash, so why are you annoyed now?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

What have Manav done? Why hold him accountable if he does not want to accept hand outs from Girish?  That is his choice? He must have a reason for doing that? 

Star_wars, I think its completely Manav's prerogative as to who and when he accepts help from. Personally I dont see anything wrong in a man taking help from his wife's family and vice versa. However, the crux is - Manav doesnt love Shravani. If Girish was Archana's father. he would certainly be less vehement. Imagine, if Manohar won a lottery and decided to make it all out to Manav, would he refuse like this. Again, all this begs the question - why arent Manav and Archana getting married already?
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Ya,agree with star_wars - Manav did what his self-respect entitled him to do -

Am sure he wud not object if girish sent a mercedes car to take sachu to convent school,or installed a/c in the kid's bedroom,wrote his entire property for sachu's future -

but Manav will not live off somebody else,not his character at all -he always takes money from others as loan that he will pay off only.

Manav has always been like that from the beginning, no matter how spineless I call him.  And where is this Girish?  This man has never made an appearance to see his only child, baby😲

One thing I observed today, Manav and Archana went to that 5 Star RestaurantπŸ˜‰ and he ordered Daal Chawal and Archana did not even bat an eyelid.  Could you imagine if that was Shravani??? 
She would have screeched how much he was embarrassing her.  I will never forget how she rolled her eyes and made dirty faces that day she travelled by train😑  Such things are so below her status😑
Originally posted by tarantulla_p

Star_wars, I think its completely Manav's prerogative as to who and when he accepts help from. Personally I dont see anything wrong in a man taking help from his wife's family and vice versa. However, the crux is - Manav doesnt love Shravani. If Girish was Archana's father. he would certainly be less vehement. Imagine, if Manohar won a lottery and decided to make it all out to Manav, would he refuse like this. Again, all this begs the question - why arent Manav and Archana getting married already?

Taran, Manav is not my favourite character but the Manav I know, will not even take money from Manohar.  He has always been like this.
I think the reasons why Manav is not marrying Archana are ...

He wants Sachin to grow in his hosue with savita and knows that savita will not be able to bear it if Sachu is not with her .

He knows that it was not Shraavni who started this whole marriage thing , it all came from him and he kept telligng   her lies about his   relationship with Archana so he knows that he has wronged Shraavni  and he will make up for his mistakes , he is basically paying for the miatkes he made initially by not telling Shravani the truth about his love for Archana . ..

Girish has done too many ehsaans on him right from the time  he was a little boy , he has to pay it back ...

Shravani has been living in his  house like his wife for almost 2 years ...how can he break his engagement from her , and he knows that she is in love with him and will be devastated ..

I think these are the reasons why Manav is not even encouraging Archana even this little bit when it comes to marriage talk ...
He thinks that Archu is stronger and she will handle the situation ( very unfair he is to her 0 .

It is only Archu's choice that she is stil l  so much in love with him and do whatever she can do for him ....
She does not expects anything  in return from him at all ....

Though Manav promised marriage to Shravani he told  her before and again and again that he is in love with someone else and will neevr be able to love her and that she only means one word to him and that is zimmedari ...

I wish Archu was not stil in love with him ....but what to do , she is . I don't thin kshe will ever stop thinking of him as anything else but her husband, she has even told this to Shraavni even before the divorce .

Manav has done everything that he promised Shravani ....
He could not love her because he was very much in love with his ex and being an emotional person could never really control his heart . Even today he confesses to Archana that he still loves her and that he goes crazy if anyone says anything about her . 
Archana who is already so much in love only feels more and more close to him everytime he starts talking love and gives her loving looks ....

This is not a perfect situation ..There are no rights and wrongs ..
All three are wrong and also right ...

Don't know where all this going to head ..Just know one thing for sure ...these two will never leave each other ...Never ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanya, Isnt what you just described a perfect catch-22? He doesnt love Shravani, loves Archana, wont marry Archana, wont marry Shravani, will fight for Archana with outsiders only but wont give her the respect she actually deserves and wants -  of being his wife, but wont let Shravani go either... seems like its the right time for Manav to clone himself and present the clone to Shravani and gallivant with Archana as the original..Phew, what a real mess.

Tanya, Isnt what you just described a perfect catch-22? He doesnt love Shravani, loves Archana, wont marry Archana, wont marry Shravani, will fight for Archana with outsiders only but wont give her the respect she actually deserves and wants -  of being his wife, but wont let Shravani go either... seems like its the right time for Manav to clone himself and present the clone to Shravani and gallivant with Archana as the original..Phew, what a real mess.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ As long as the clone goes to Shravani, I rest my caseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£
wh ydo you think this show is the no. 1 show on TV.
The mess is so complicated...
everyone wants to know what will happen ... how will this be solved ??

The only way I see either of them moving on without the other is if one of them truly becomes  happy with  another person .
say If Archana will see manav really happy and in love with Shravani  , she will move away ...will cry at night , miss him but will move away and be happy for him. same goes for manav , if Archu marries another nice guy , he will keep away ...

Because archu sees a  lonely and an unhappy guy who is always trying to tell her in hsi own way how much she still means to him....that is the reason why she cannot let him go .
His happiness was the reason why she left him ....

Taran , they both goofed up , they grossly underestimated their love for each other ....specially Manav ..
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Cloning isa fantastic solution ....

You said it Sistah πŸ‘πŸ˜†  Sab Marzon ki ek davaa Manav the Clone πŸ˜†
Although I personally prefer Clone with Archu and Real one for Shrav...

Karma is a B πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
u know wat wen i saw vandita at archana place i dint understud d logic,doesnt vandita knows tat shravani and manav suppose to get married,y she is trying to giv stupid hope to her, wat if ajit exgirlfriend cumes and wil vandita say same ting.i tink its very imp for all d characters to grow up in d show.shravani has not given any bad vibes to vandita so y cant she b gud to her,she dint even bother to tel shravani bye wen ajit had cum to take her.she still calls her vahini wich is again wrong, agreed it is not easy to accept chance but atleast u can try.HATS OFF TO ALL D ACTORS OF THE SHOWwho r still a part of this madness,and double hats off too all of us who still watches it.as far as sulochana manju ting is dere archana is to b blamed for it.she can understnd shravani intentions but she cldnt understnd manju intentions who was d 1 of the major reason for divorce and all sufferings. as manav holding hand according to me it was quite decent.