Maan And Pari together....Read On - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I meant yes, he is good looking but even Pari is not bad looking ... That could be it. 😛 Two good looking people together ... they could look nice.😛
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

hahaah!! i am not going to misunderstand you.. they are both good looking people.. so there is no doubt, when put together they would look good...

Ditto! Thank you ...😆😃
radev2010 thumbnail
Rickks:

Agree with you. I liked the pair too 😉 . I think its going to be fun to watch Pari & Maan together and Geet feeling "J" .. but, I feel sad for Geet at the same time ..imigining what she will go through emotionally 😒.
But, I am going to shelf my emotions and watch the fun !😃

-R
I get u, LOL but Maaneet forever, cuz when I see Neha I think Naina and Yuvraj and than . . .  LOL soooooooooo
.anishaa. thumbnail
Maan looks good with every girl, but there's only one he wants to be with and only one we want to see him with 😊 I think that's what you were trying to say. Nice post!
-Anisha
sweet cherry thumbnail
jst maan nd geet
no pari
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: starstruck2

Maan looks good with every girl, but there's only one he wants to be with and only one we want to see him with 😊 I think that's what you were trying to say. Nice post!

-Anisha

EXACTLY MY POINT 🤗
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: radev2010

Rickks:

Agree with you. I liked the pair too 😉 . I think its going to be fun to watch Pari & Maan together and Geet feeling "J" .. but, I feel sad for Geet at the same time ..imigining what she will go through emotionally 😒.
But, I am going to shelf my emotions and watch the fun !😃

-R

Fun and loads of attitude and dramebaazi coming up
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

hahaah!! i am not going to misunderstand you.. they are both good looking people.. so there is no doubt, when put together they would look good...

😉 Thanks Niha u r a sweet heart
lody thumbnail
sorry dear but i realy like geet and maan together buz geet Change maan to bee good man and to smil ahain soo maan he is not like this buz only geet soo maaneet forever