Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Wkly Discussion/Live Updts Thd-#2~Newlink P1 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

smartc

IF-Rockerz

smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!

I am still not back a 100% (umm, got 40 minutes, 30 seconds, 20 milliseconds and about 4 microseconds to go for breaking my fast but who's counting DancingLOL). So will be watching the episode in a bit and as usual, will be late in posting my comments about it here. I really detest the fact that all the frequent residents of this thread are fast asleep by the time I get to pen my thoughts down. The time difference does affect it a lot. Its fun catching up on all the pages but its much more fun interacting with y'all as u guys are scrutinizing and analyzing the minute details of the episode. Nevertheless, congratz on having another thread and making it thus far to all mah lovely ladies here. It's been a pleasure Hug ~

So will be back shortly. Take care y'all ~

Cheers,
Sana~

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforeverdestinylovetvrasikakubare

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~RBO~ Wkly Discussion/Live Updts Thd-#2~Newlink P1 (Page 7)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

Thank you May and Krishna fr that... I wasn't seeing it... Good that the CVs are keeping an eye on the main plot- whether a widow in India, a young widow, has a right to a happy future or not!

That scene yesterday- Shaan was doing well.. he told Natasha to accept that they will be friends only and he and Khanak will live together as husband and wife. Then he said something abt appearances being deceptive, and Natasha said something abt how what appears might actually be true...it should have ended there....

But no... Natasha had to bring up the watch! I just don't understand why she did that! What was she hoping to get from that question? She already suspects Shaan lied abt it... but he just told her to trust him na... I wrote an entire post on the watch bit Gaayu... would love your thoughts on it!! Its in the other thread... hang on let me post the link to it... Just dont want to retype it all!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1457534&TPN=117

I guess her brain was not thinking right... well, u listen to Hetal, this is what happens...

shanakforeverdestinylovetvrasikakubare

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ Veena
Fair enough... let the K people sort out the mess... and then hopefully someone will think about what Khanak will do if the divorce goes thru...

My problem is this- just as I find it problematic that Indian serials glorify the wife/sati savitri types, I also have problems with romantic love being the be-all and end-all of life! Because it is so not that... whether arranged or love, marriage has its own problems! Agree - I just am not so into the sati savitri types , but I guess, it will be shown in the serials, since it is the right thing to do perhaps? And I wish they didnt show love as be all and end all like the men of the house are born to be dev-das! I hope RBO characters dont go that way!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforevertvrasikakubare

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Some quick things - (I know a lot has been discussed on the episode already, but just had to mention these... am sorry if these have been discussed)

Shaantanu's train of thought -

All this while, it was Khanak's name that got him out of the train of thought of whatever he was thinking, be it Natasha or anything else and yesterday, he was so lost in thinking about Khanak's reaction and Khanak herself, that it was Natasha's name that seemed to break the harmony of his thoughts... If that isnt a roaring proof of how beautifully she has blended into his life and so subtly.. even without him realizing then what is?! Smile

Yeh Subah Bahut Khaas hai , Is Subah par sirf tumhaara naam likha hai!

Let me keep this short a more detailed and long analysis - am working on it... will be adding to that 4 page analysis that Sathya (tanthya) requested... but for now...-

'Very strange yaar - to kya sirf .. sirf main...' - the thought echoed inside his head, loud enough to block all other thought... all this while, it was his subconscious, but now.... its much louder and much more all consuming....
Triggered right after some defining words , that he believed he uttered as a random slip of tongue, the incident of the night holds much more significance ...for it will be a night to remember...
And the night fades away into a morning that brings forth the most beautiful realization ever (for any living mortal with a heart), of being in the company of one, you care for deepest, of the one who reflects the real you...Shaantanu wakes up to that dream, as the night fades into dawn...and the words spoken by his lady reflect the very truth he is to realize... like the voice of divine, the wise say, is within us and makes itself heard in ways known only to itself... 'Ye subah bahut khaas' - Indeed it is special for it marks a new journey for you... of realizing yourself...'is subah par sirf tumhaara naam likha hai' - indeed, the morning meant is meant for 'Shaantanu' the man that he is, for all subtle transformation that had begun within him , now makes itself obvious to him...for he now knows, he is changing... and he is only too willing to accept... and continue...and the past faded away into the night that bade goodbye...

Khanak's line  'Yeh meri galati kyon nahin pakad rahe?'

Significant... for Khanak has begun to understand what Shaantanu responds to... he responds to 'Khanak' - the 'Taankoo' was Khanak... and he didnt respond... she called it Galati...ironic, for it is her that he was lost in... her thoughts... realization... making its way to his conscious... at a desperate speed... only to rush forth and envelope him , in a timeless essence of togetherness...

It is this that marks how significant she is in his life... she awakens his spirit - brings it alive... what she calls her silly mistake of saying Taankoo is nothing but her very identity that Shaantanu associates with... and that is what caught his attention everytime , but when it is that very person that you are so lost in... how can she even be the reason to bring you out of the trance... ironic...and oh the elusive ways of the very essence called love!

Edited by sareeta - 17 August 2010 at 9:04pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cake-shakeshanakforeverdestinylovesmartctvrasikakubare

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Gaayu, Krishna - posted responses to all the lines on Yasha's FB page... :-) I just love this stuff we are having there...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforevertvrasika

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
any1 here?? Evil Smile in a bad mood! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare

tofeeees

IF-Rockerz

tofeeees

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
hi sidra :) i don't know when you posted this message but i'm here! :)
sareeta awesome awesome insights girl! i'm soo proud of you!

shanakforevertvrasikakubaresareeta

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Beeni - Mwwwuaaaaaaaaaah!!!  I thought this was discussed already so didnt want to repeat but the pages I rushed through didnt have a mention of these aspects so dared and went ahead and posted...

Phew.. thank god you feel it makes sense...

Rotten day at work... will post the lines I promised, definitely before the episode today!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforevertvrasikatofeeeessmartckubare

Post Reply New Post

Go to top