Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Wkly Discussion/Live Updts Thd-#2~Newlink P1 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Hello May...we dicussing Morals...Khandelwals and even Khanaks continues Natasha JaaapLOLLOL

@Gaayu.....hummm good question dear....but I don't think she thinks she self sacrifiing...I too think she still beleives that no one can replace Suraj for her...as she never ever wanted to marry and spend the rest of her life as Suraj widow...the second marriage was forced on her in a way...by the paanchayat..and tehn even her fui-in-law (i mean Suraj aunt ...who wanted Khaank to marry and lead a happy full life away from Mangal and Hetal)...

Thus til she falls and falls hard...or is made to realize that she is loved ..and can have a future...she will never ever think of herslef as Shans love...as she beleives he lvoes someone else...till he convinces her...brings her out of that shell...she wont resiprocate at all on her own,...

But once she does find out that he loves her truly loves her...and accepts her as his wife without force, etc ...she will never ever leave him  ....I think...

But till then she willonly think of him as a friend and even if she feels something she will dismiss it as nothing....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforeverdestinylovetvrasika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~RBO~ Wkly Discussion/Live Updts Thd-#2~Newlink P1 (Page 5)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Well Gaayu, her upbringing didn't even allow widows to re-marry.....So thats why Kanak thinks she has no rights on Shaan...Thats the change she has to go through....I think Kanak just accepted what Shaan said because it gave her a way to put her mind to rest.......
Gaayu, May answered it perfectly what I was going on and on about...love you May....LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforeverdestinylovetvrasikaThe_May_Rose

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
@ May
Good point abt widow marriage...she thinks she has no right to enjoy life again... aawww... poor thing... Shaan baba, realising u love Khanak is easier... Convincing Khanak that she loves u and it's not a crime is going to be a lot of work!

shanakforeverdestinylovekubareThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Thats why I am so glad they are married....If Kanak says no Shaan can just cancell the divorseApprove.....Once Shaan figures thing out, Kanak ki kher nahiLOL.....Oh please don't say she has Natasha Jaap, had enought of Prateeksha going on and on about Suhani.....I am talking about Pyaar Ka Bandhan.....

shanakforeverdestinylovetvrasikakubare

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Yes our Shantanu darling has his work cut out for him...its not going to be easy at all for Shan..adn he will realsie that..and he definitely will work at it..for sure...would lvoe ot see that...as he always got things real easy...but for Khanak...he will have to Dharmendar style "Chaki peasing and peasing"LOLLOLLOLLOL

As Jaggu Dadda's wife said Khanak is not a lady that is pleased easily...or one can't win  her heart with doing things easily...

shanakforeverdestinylovetvrasikaThe_May_Rose

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Thank you May and Krishna fr that... I wasn't seeing it... Good that the CVs are keeping an eye on the main plot- whether a widow in India, a young widow, has a right to a happy future or not!

That scene yesterday- Shaan was doing well.. he told Natasha to accept that they will be friends only and he and Khanak will live together as husband and wife. Then he said something abt appearances being deceptive, and Natasha said something abt how what appears might actually be true...it should have ended there....

But no... Natasha had to bring up the watch! I just don't understand why she did that! What was she hoping to get from that question? She already suspects Shaan lied abt it... but he just told her to trust him na...

I guess her brain was not thinking right... well, u listen to Hetal, this is what happens...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforeverdestinylovekubaresareetaThe_May_Rose

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
@ May
Never saw PKB... but I will say I am not looking forward to tomorrow's scene where Khanak tells Shaan to once again go to Natasha... will mute it!

@ Krishna
Yes, compared to Natasha, Khanak is very hard to please, LOL...

Mangal is disgustingAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforeverdestinyloveThe_May_Rose

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

@May ...would love that him stopping the divorce...

@Gaayu...Natasha holds materialistic things as symbol of love and affection above all else then actions...dear...thus importance ot pic frame, watch and the shirt even Shan working bugged her , hims sleeping on the sofa instead of the ebd bugged her, his placement of shoe too bugged her...

Ok laddies me off to bed...as have to wake up early...

Good nigh tto you...sweet dreams or should I say Good Neend *waving my hand just as Burthal Shan*LOLLOLLOL

Oh had to add...just read Maddy's OS and Amrita's too....both did a great job really...do check it out...Big smileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughtershanakforever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top