~RBO~ Wkly Discussion/Live Updts Thd-#2~Newlink P1 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
O.k. Me also off now... good neend everyone... will read the OS.
Oh and before I go just wanted to add...materialistic things dont attract Khanak, she never placed importance on it...thus the only thing that will impress her or get through to her are actions and good deeds....
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ May
Never saw PKB... but I will say I am not looking forward to tomorrow's scene where Khanak tells Shaan to once again go to Natasha... will mute it!

@ Krishna
Yes, compared to Natasha, Khanak is very hard to please, LOL...

Mangal is disgusting๐Ÿ˜ก

Kanak is just helping Natasha because she feels responsible for all their problems....Now Mangal is someone I would like to mute....But I think I might miss an important point, so I sit through it๐Ÿ˜†......

Good Neend Gaayu!
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
May you said it dear...completely agree...if it was a mistake he would have gone right after Natahsa to manoofy her as he alwasy did...but no he did not...he didn't feel he had too....say a lot nah...and then his brooding over it about what Khanak thinks..was worrying him more then what Natsha said or thinks...Burthal...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Ok me off bye...xoxoxoxox
Originally posted by kubare

May you said it dear...completely agree...if it was a mistake he would have gone right after Natahsa to manoofy her as he alwasy did...but no he did not...he didn't feel he had too....say a lot nah...and then his brooding over it about what Khanak thinks..was worrying him more then what Natsha said or thinks...Burthal...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Ok me off bye...xoxoxoxox

Good Neend Krishna....I am off too watch the episode again๐Ÿ˜Š.....
@ may agree completely.
@kubare,tvrasika read all ur comments.excellently put.

hey guys! don't forget to post your thoughts regarding the episode on the star one site's RBO section.

cheers!

Hey guys!

I am still not back a 100% (umm, got 40 minutes, 30 seconds, 20 milliseconds and about 4 microseconds to go for breaking my fast but who's counting ๐Ÿ˜†). So will be watching the episode in a bit and as usual, will be late in posting my comments about it here. I really detest the fact that all the frequent residents of this thread are fast asleep by the time I get to pen my thoughts down. The time difference does affect it a lot. Its fun catching up on all the pages but its much more fun interacting with y'all as u guys are scrutinizing and analyzing the minute details of the episode. Nevertheless, congratz on having another thread and making it thus far to all mah lovely ladies here. It's been a pleasure ๐Ÿค— ~

So will be back shortly. Take care y'all ~

Cheers,
Sana~

Thank you May and Krishna fr that... I wasn't seeing it... Good that the CVs are keeping an eye on the main plot- whether a widow in India, a young widow, has a right to a happy future or not!

That scene yesterday- Shaan was doing well.. he told Natasha to accept that they will be friends only and he and Khanak will live together as husband and wife. Then he said something abt appearances being deceptive, and Natasha said something abt how what appears might actually be true...it should have ended there....

But no... Natasha had to bring up the watch! I just don't understand why she did that! What was she hoping to get from that question? She already suspects Shaan lied abt it... but he just told her to trust him na... I wrote an entire post on the watch bit Gaayu... would love your thoughts on it!! Its in the other thread... hang on let me post the link to it... Just dont want to retype it all!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1457534&TPN=117

I guess her brain was not thinking right... well, u listen to Hetal, this is what happens...

@ Veena
Fair enough... let the K people sort out the mess... and then hopefully someone will think about what Khanak will do if the divorce goes thru...

My problem is this- just as I find it problematic that Indian serials glorify the wife/sati savitri types, I also have problems with romantic love being the be-all and end-all of life! Because it is so not that... whether arranged or love, marriage has its own problems! Agree - I just am not so into the sati savitri types , but I guess, it will be shown in the serials, since it is the right thing to do perhaps? And I wish they didnt show love as be all and end all like the men of the house are born to be dev-das! I hope RBO characters dont go that way!