Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Wkly Discussion/Live Updts Thd-#2~Newlink P1 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
How do we 'report' Krishna? The report thing asks for an explanation. Do we give the whole history? Gosh, this is like school-kids' fight... and I never even fought, even as a school kid!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tofeeeesdestinylovekubaretanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~RBO~ Wkly Discussion/Live Updts Thd-#2~Newlink P1 (Page 4)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Is anyone hre?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Yes me here.....was reading updates of the oehr dramas...LOLLOL
Darling stop worrying dear...we all have done nothing worng or say anything degrading or personal...so let them be....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforeverdestinylovetvrasika

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
O.k.

Btw, I think i was wrong to assume Khanak will be in a sari in that dream tmrw. I think it's the majenta salwar suit that she wore during the pool scene... she looked beautiful in that, so no surprise Shaan dreams of her in that too:)

But why r Shaan's dreams so filmy? Doesn't go with his rich, English-speaking background... he seems to watch a lot of non-Bollywood Hindi filmsLOL

And Shaan doesn't smoke or drink! Now isn't he a good boy?

shanakforevertofeeeeskubare

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLGood boy indeed...the only time they showed him drinking was Champange that too on Kuch Khaas Hai sequence...LOLLOLLOL and he got tali on that....LOLLOLLOL
And yes he's filmy remeber his dailogue to the Ghoondas..."aaj kal to film may be fighting nahi hoti" thus he may be a romantic movie buff....WinkLOLLOLLOL or comedy...LOLLOLLOL
Definitely the magenta suit for sure...

shanakforeverdestinylovetvrasika

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone what are we discussiong?Smile

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Watching the epi again... the Sunil-Shaan one was funny and also thought-provoking! That man has some clear thoughts, Mr. Sunil! He is clear that when a man is married to a woman, he ought to treat her as wife. Wish he had ingrained it strongly in his son's mind...

Shaan is cute and all, but for him to assume that he can just tell Khanak he made a mistake, and she hearing it... don't know why... it's bothering me..

Krishna, I agree with u as to why Khanak thinks Shaan and Taashu shld be together and the way she has been brought up etc.... but why should all serials show women as so selfless and sacrificing? She doesn't care abt her future, and until recently, neither did Shaan...

Another point- I know that in India they say it is paap to separate two people in love, but not respecting the saat vachan is also paap na? Have we been told why Khanak chose to commit one paap and not the other?

shanakforeverdestinylovekubaresareeta

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

Watching the epi again... the Sunil-Shaan one was funny and also thought-provoking! That man has some clear thoughts, Mr. Sunil! He is clear that when a man is married to a woman, he ought to treat her as wife. Wish he had ingrained it strongly in his son's mind...

Shaan is cute and all, but for him to assume that he can just tell Khanak he made a mistake, and she hearing it... don't know why... it's bothering me..

Krishna, I agree with u as to why Khanak thinks Shaan and Taashu shld be together and the way she has been brought up etc.... but why should all serials show women as so selfless and sacrificing? She doesn't care abt her future, and until recently, neither did Shaan...

Another point- I know that in India they say it is paap to separate two people in love, but not respecting the saat vachan is also paap na? Have we been told why Khanak chose to commit one paap and not the other?

Well Gaayu, her upbringing didn't even allow widows to re-marry.....So thats why Kanak thinks she has no rights on Shaan...Thats the change she has to go through....I think Kanak just accepted what Shaan said because it gave her a way to put her mind to rest.......

Edited by The_May_Rose - 17 August 2010 at 3:10pm

shanakforeverdestinylovekubaresareeta

Post Reply New Post

Go to top