Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Wkly Discussion/Live Updts Thd-#2~Newlink P1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Guys have you'll seen this,i mean they are spying on us now.!! God.!! http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1463970

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~RBO~ Wkly Discussion/Live Updts Thd-#2~Newlink P1 (Page 3)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

destinylove

IF-Rockerz

destinylove

yeah @krishna u said all that  i wanted to say.
khanak is very much aware of the pain as a girl to lose the most beloved one.So she symphatises with natasha wholeheartedly.

And i am not tired of khanak chanting natasha as well for the abovereason ansd also because she really thinks shaan loves her a lot.Shaan was always after natasha earlier.,he hardly ever remembered the fact that he was married and he had a wife to care for before their kuch kaas hai night.

yes kubare khanak was prepared even for handing over herself to shaan  remember the bedroom cornering scene by shaan after khanak says natasha as doosri aurat. She would have been his wife from day number 1 had he accepted her.but it was shaan who hardly ever came into terms of the fact that he was married.

I do not think they are sort of glorifying sati savithri type these days except one or two shows.

.but being brought up under a culture which says husband is all for woman does cast a definite influence on people like khanak
.Had natasha not been there in the picture and shaan taking his role as pati   then by now senior k would have been on his way becoming a grand dad for the first time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforevertvrasikakubaresareeta

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

[QUOTE=tvrasika=My problem is this- just as I find it problematic that Indian serials glorify the wife/sati savitri types, I also have problems with romantic love being the be-all and end-all of life! Because it is so not that... whether arranged or love, marriage has its own problems!
[/QUOTE]
True that.. hope we get to see some struggles..

Heading to a meeting.. Loves to all.. cu in a bit!

Edited by -Veena- - 17 August 2010 at 1:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforevertvrasikakubare

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmida

Guys have you'll seen this,i mean they are spying on us now.!! God.!! http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1463970
PLEASE>.. don' t comment .. don't respond.. don't react.. simply report that topic.. DT will take action..

Edited by -Veena- - 17 August 2010 at 2:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cake-shakeshanakforeverdestinylovetvrasikaxxXSejalXxxkubare

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Oh dear.....this is getting a big mess. Veena, will take your word and not respond.

This is just not my cup of tea, these 'wars'.... don't know what to say really... have been on IF for more than a yr and never encountered such a situation before...

Just hope this doesn't cause any problem for RBO. I care abt the show more than anything....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cake-shakeshanakforeverdestinylovexxXSejalXxx

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

Originally posted by sharmida

PLEASE>.. don' t comment .. don't respond.. don't react.. simply report that topic.. DT will take action..
Yes please do exactly what Veeni is saying....just ignore... & report...

Edited by kubare - 17 August 2010 at 2:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cake-shakeshanakforeverdestinylove

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Ignore or report? what is the best thing to do?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

Ignore or report? what is the best thing to do?

By ignore we mean donot answer in th post at all...and reporting is the best thing really...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top