Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Wkly Discussion/Live Updts Thd-#2~Newlink P1 (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Will be back in a while...hopefully by then we may have more post then only me and Shriya.....LOLLOL

Ladies where are you all....Beni, Maddy, Nitzs, DD, Gaayu, Sareeta, Zen, Kashmira, Mahi, Dodo, Rajni,Hira, Veeni, Sana, everyone really.....LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

missfilmyshanakforever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~RBO~ Wkly Discussion/Live Updts Thd-#2~Newlink P1 (Page 149)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pree.mahi

pree.mahi

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
@kubare I have the same doubt as shriya. The shanak moment was a little confusing. When shaan was holding her hands appreciating the wonderful idea. Khanak closed her eyes . Then there is a screen wipe, where shaan gets up frm the desk and slowly hugs khanak and khanak responds. So thought it was khanak's dream. 

But the scene continues frm theron and never ended as a dream. So didnt get the connect on how shaan who was holding her hands initially - suddenly came from the desk to hug her.

Or is the yt link i'm seeing missing sumthng.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

missfilmyshanakforeverkubareThe_May_Rose

pree.mahi

pree.mahi

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Will be back in a while...hopefully by then we may have more post then only me and Shriya.....LOLLOL

Ladies where are you all....Beni, Maddy, Nitzs, DD, Gaayu, Sareeta, Zen, Kashmira, Mahi, Dodo, Rajni,Hira, Veeni, Sana, everyone really.....LOLLOL

Was watching the episode agn and agn on yt and other sites to understand the shanak moment. Finally gave up and thought will get clues frm hereEmbarrassed. Pl throw som lightTongue

shanakforeverdestinylovekubareThe_May_Rose

destinylove

IF-Rockerz

destinylove

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
@krishna

WOW.shanakaria(nice name) is the best type of fever anyone of us can ever get.in telly world
aand the only treatment that would probably  cure it is watching shanak  again and again.
But wait is it going to be a  cure or is it going to be more fever?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforeverkubare

missfilmy

Goldie

missfilmy

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Me hereLOL
Krishna, Shriya, Mahi (is your name Mahi?):

Loved reading your posts.

I loved the Shanak hug: Khanak responded to the hug as well. To me it was more a comfy husband wify hug than a passionate hug. I maen a hug pati patni do when they together succeeds to do a difficult job. Is anybody understanding? (I am marriedLOL)

Another thing: about the coming up  Shaan Natasha part: When your lover/wife helps you, you don't feel that you are taking help from anybodyEmbarrassed now Shaan "ek di ek jaan"Embarrassed

And today's epi got bloopers as you guys were discussing. The garam garam chai came from the Table?Confused

Edited by missfilmy - 27 August 2010 at 12:54pm

pree.mahishanakforeverkubareThe_May_Rose

destinylove

IF-Rockerz

destinylove

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
wait pree.mahi do not worry I shall clarify it after the repeat on tv  which is due in about 5 minutes.

Btw krishna already clarfied that it was for real.let me confirm that  too.

but it seems to be real at present based on what krishna said.

see u after some time( shall visit and see if anyone is around) 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pree.mahimissfilmyshanakforeverkubareThe_May_Rose

shanakforever

IF-Dazzler

shanakforever

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
im just so obseesed wi 2 days episode that i jus dont wanna comment n watch the episode again n again n again.......i think every1s busy waatching the shanak scenes on yt.......i shall also comment in detail later rite now only watching shanak n no disturbance.........gosh yashu looks 2 hot 2 ressist in that white kurti n kt eexpressions wen keeping the letter near her the way he looks at her........hes killing me man n they r just making me ggo paagal wid their hotness cuteness n wat not.wil b back later guys.itts shanak time fr now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pree.mahimissfilmykubare

destinylove

IF-Rockerz

destinylove

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
@ranjini might be she prepared the tea  and kept in a flask already to serve .,and they did not show the pouring part to us.Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pree.mahimissfilmyshanakforeverkubareThe_May_Rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top