Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
wait pree.mahi do not worry I shall clarify it after the repeat on tv  which is due in about 5 minutes.

Btw krishna already clarfied that it was for real.let me confirm that  too.

but it seems to be real at present based on what krishna said.

see u after some time( shall visit and see if anyone is around) 
shanakforever thumbnail
im just so obseesed wi 2 days episode that i jus dont wanna comment n watch the episode again n again n again.......i think every1s busy waatching the shanak scenes on yt.......i shall also comment in detail later rite now only watching shanak n no disturbance.........gosh yashu looks 2 hot 2 ressist in that white kurti n kt eexpressions wen keeping the letter near her the way he looks at her........hes killing me man n they r just making me ggo paagal wid their hotness cuteness n wat not.wil b back later guys.itts shanak time fr now
destinylove thumbnail
@ranjini might be she prepared the tea  and kept in a flask already to serve .,and they did not show the pouring part to us.πŸ˜ƒ
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Shriya, I was thinking the same, but they need to do better editing. Both KT and YM are soooooooooooo good, so everything around them should be perfect😊
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Karishma, Shanak were really cute today
@ Shriya, I was thinking the same. But they should do better editing, both KT and YM are sooooo good so everything around them should be perfect......but its true that their acting make us forget the bloopers :)
Edited by missfilmy - 13 years ago
pree.mahi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

wait pree.mahi do not worry I shall clarify it after the repeat on tv  which is due in about 5 minutes.

Btw krishna already clarfied that it was for real.let me confirm that  too.

but it seems to be real at present based on what krishna said.

see u after some time( shall visit and see if anyone is around) 

@shreya Thanks buddy. Wud love if u clear the suspense :)

@Ranjini, Yes I am Mahi
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Mahi....I will have to watch that again..as due to my daughter I think  I missed out on what you saw...so..will have to wait for Shriya seeing the repeat...

@Rajni...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†hubby wifey hug indeed...though our Shan darling needs no invitation to hug Khanak nah..he loves doing that so makes good use of the opportunity....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Good boy our Shantanu....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

@Mahi aww...saw the epi on YT...adn yes see what you mean...looks like that part of her closing her eyes is Shan's dream...as teh hug was real...so...hum...bad editing again....or....will go watch again...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
destinylove thumbnail
@ranjini yes the editor needs to pay a bit more attention
But while watching the repaeat i found a flask sort  of item there.So thought it made sense to imagine that there was a flask.wht to do this is not clear there so all i can do is to satisfy myself somehow.
@mahi..

yes the scene was fo rea.,>but his time khanak did not close her eyes and enjoy the affair.She was just smiling and shaan was closing his eyes and enjoying., with a tight hug around her hips.

And man This ym/kt are too natural...i luv their acting.superb beyond words.
destinylove thumbnail

@ abyone around., should we moive to the discussion thread nu.3 opened already.,since this is hitting the 150th page.

blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think you guys should move on to the new thread now!! Congo you guys!! 150 pages are completed!!! πŸ˜ƒ *hug*