Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know... that's why I raised that morality question... Even if on paper only, doesn't Shaan's married status count for anything? It's ironic that it is Mr.A who is telling his daughter abt Shaan being a married man...
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Gaayu..

Thanks for reposting..

You know I hate the sati savitri types.. more now because times have changed and thou there are selfless people out there.. it seems unreal.

@your question about why hasn't anyone talked about Khanak and after the divorce…

Well Gaayu.. right now they are trying to deal with the situation that they are in…. this was a big shake up for the K khandan.. what happened with Shaan.. and a new person in the home…. Who they have no idea about ..and Natti and Shaan relationship all that.. I think the last thing Nattie is thinking about is Khanak.. she is thinking how she can handle the situation she is in.

@Krishaaa..

LMAOOOO @ Rohan comment..

Natti really needs to give space now.. and stop from answering HetalBa's calls.. LMAO!

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@tvrasika well shaan did say the hindi translation of I luv u as well the first tiem.so it is obvious that khanak too note of it., as to what i luv u meant.

reg.khanak pusing shaan to natasha well.,as i had said earlier she has been encountering natasha from day no 1.She has seen those moments of shaan with natasha right in front of her eys.So she thinks they both are meant to be together and she is the spoilsport.It is not as though she is of those mythological women but definitely a girl with a golden heart.She fears ppa/punya like all villagers and thinks spoiling a love is paap and all that.

Yes.I do not know what mangal bha is upto.Let me guesss.

,he may try to blackmail akshay after hooking up gopi to akshay deliberately.But akshay fro the timebeing is very clear.we have towwait and see on that.Even if such a rumour spreads at k house again khusboo would make khanak her primary target because gopi is her relative.But definitely they would not link up gopi with akshay.(hopefully)it would all end up as a rumour only

khushboo is still contemplating on her status about mixing with managa/hetal.Once she sheds her inhibitions then sure she would sort scheming to try to get  out khanak and punish shaan as well.now she is into her status
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sareeta...as for Khanak being in support of her husband adn his girlfriend dear...from the time she  has stepped in to the house the first thing she faced was Tashu all dressed up as a bride ...waiting for Shan and crying her eys out on seeing her...and then we had everyone  say something or the other adn in the end..she being completely new and a bride was left all alone...that scene really brokle my heart for Khanak...poor dear...leaving all she knew ...to where she was unwanted ..and hated by all...including the man she married...to save his life....really...if she was heartless...Shan would be dead meat

And she on her own decided to leave the house after hearing all the commotion her entry and marriage caused ...as she knew what it was to lose a loved one...adn did not want to be the obstacle or instrument that separated the lovers...thus she decided to leave...but in step Mogambo....but even then....she was against breaking up Shan Tasha bond.

Sh was hurt that Shantanu lied to her to get the papaers signed but she did not mind...at all...even then she was made aware of Shan and Tasha meant for each other , they love each other...and it was harped by all...especially Shan ...so when hubby was not ready to be a hubby...so what was she to do...again ...she knew what it was to love adn lose and did not want anyone to go through the pain thats hse did and was goiong through too...

As for her being a pati varta patni...then she was brought up that way.....she would have been a wife from day 1 if Shan had accepted her ..o his family had but other then dadi no one did and thus she remained happy to live in the past with her dead hubby's memories as  company....and thus...Khanak...was and is prepared to live her life on that.

Thus me am not irritated woth her Natasha jaap...because from the beginning thats what she has heard from all...so how can she beleive or even think of loving someone who already claims to be in love with someone else and the marriage being nothing..but a time period they ahve to complete just for a divorce...and nothing else...

Oh God Gaayu...sorrry fot my never ending ramblings....hope I made sense...😆

The only way Khaank will  move forward will be when she will be convinced that Shan truly loves her and not just becaseu of duty, reponsibility..then she truly will accept him with her whole heart and soul...but tillthere is Natasha and their love...she wont ever over step her bounds as his friend and be more then that to him ever or even think on such a line...if she did..she would chastize herself for even thinking such wicked thoughts...
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Veena
Fair enough... let the K people sort out the mess... and then hopefully someone will think about what Khanak will do if the divorce goes thru...

My problem is this- just as I find it problematic that Indian serials glorify the wife/sati savitri types, I also have problems with romantic love being the be-all and end-all of life! Because it is so not that... whether arranged or love, marriage has its own problems!

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Gaayu...about Morals...isn't there a saying one mans right is anothe mans wrong...its same for morals too..it seems....

Khandewals were faced or put in a situation where the son/ Shan had to marry to save his life...and nothing else...thus for them...it was a matter of...force this marriage and not really by heart...thus beleiving that Divorce would solve their problems....of getting rid of it...as the marriage was a Shot Gun Wedding ..

They did not kow this girl/woman Shan had to marry by force...if she was a gold digger or really a big hearted lady....a opportunist or you can guess, they only felt bad for Natash that they knew like forever as they were family firends...dn Shan Tahsu loved each other and were going to get married...

Khanak got married to save Shan's life as she did not want to see injustice doen and an other innocent man dying...just becaue her husband was dead...so she to save Shan said to all present ..shocking them that she was ready to marry him...

Shan and Khanak talked it out and after takng sh asked him to provide money to Suraj's family...and ther ewas one more shart...but was left unsaid...so don't really know what it was ...

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys have you'll seen this,i mean they are spying on us now.!! God.!! https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1463970
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah @krishna u said all that  i wanted to say.
khanak is very much aware of the pain as a girl to lose the most beloved one.So she symphatises with natasha wholeheartedly.

And i am not tired of khanak chanting natasha as well for the abovereason ansd also because she really thinks shaan loves her a lot.Shaan was always after natasha earlier.,he hardly ever remembered the fact that he was married and he had a wife to care for before their kuch kaas hai night.

yes kubare khanak was prepared even for handing over herself to shaan  remember the bedroom cornering scene by shaan after khanak says natasha as doosri aurat. She would have been his wife from day number 1 had he accepted her.but it was shaan who hardly ever came into terms of the fact that he was married.

I do not think they are sort of glorifying sati savithri type these days except one or two shows.

.but being brought up under a culture which says husband is all for woman does cast a definite influence on people like khanak
.Had natasha not been there in the picture and shaan taking his role as pati   then by now senior k would have been on his way becoming a grand dad for the first time.
-Veena- thumbnail
[QUOTE=tvrasika=My problem is this- just as I find it problematic that Indian serials glorify the wife/sati savitri types, I also have problems with romantic love being the be-all and end-all of life! Because it is so not that... whether arranged or love, marriage has its own problems!
[/QUOTE]
True that.. hope we get to see some struggles..

Heading to a meeting.. Loves to all.. cu in a bit!
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmida

Guys have you'll seen this,i mean they are spying on us now.!! God.!! https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1463970

PLEASE>.. don' t comment .. don't respond.. don't react.. simply report that topic.. DT will take action..Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago