Uravugal

*Uravugal August 2010 Update Archive (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaac_durgaJanusushavvikalki2007migan_SK_honeydaisyatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Uravugal August 2010 Update Archive (Page 3)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Wednesday 25th August 2010 Episode 314 Update

Pictures by Atina
Credits to Viluthu.com 

Yappa, pipe adi sandai at the temple aah ShockedShocked.  Bhagavane, nee thaan Sumi Akka (Wednesday updater) ai kaapatanum.. since avanga thaan naaliku updates kodupaanga laache LOLLOL...

@Aish...(Tuesday UpdaterLOLLOL)....
Pipe adi sandai??In kovil??...u mean fight under kovil pipe??bad girls...Cheee...
Thanks fo ur venduthal aishu....Idhukellam asara aala namma??Cool
Serial updaing vazhkaiyila idhellam sagajamappaaa.......Cool

OK .......
Now coming to wednesday's aappudate.....i mean update.....

Pipe adi sandai continues....gayu  stops the sandai by taking her maamiyar inside the temple....Visalam tells chitra....Avanga enna thottil vaangi taradhu...i'll buy it for u..."...LOLLOL(Idhaan panjayatha??LOL)

Here in AZ house....Senthil talking to krish thru phone.....Senthil cuts the phone and calls his wife...Ranjani comes and senthil says he is going to take care of krish's arisi kadai since krish is going to hospital to meet his maamiyar.....Whose operation is sheduled for today.....Bring my breakfast soon says senthil.....Senthil para para nnu parakirar....Ranjani  shocked on hearing gayu's mom's health.....
Gayu in hospital....Gives kovil viboothi and tells nurse to give it to her mom...Nurse says doctor thittuvar....(why?Operation in stomach or in forehead?Confused)Gayu kenjing...Nurse  says "ok...Naanae vachu Naanae azhichu vittudaren...."(Very sincere nurseBig smile)....

On the other side....Ranjani very sad ....Senthil asking for food...Ranjani avara kandukkavae illai....Tells him to serve himselfLOLLOL...She comes and calls gayu in her cellphone..gayu picks up and straight away talks abt the kovil fight matter...Since Ranjani not aware of sandai is confused....Asks what sandai?where?.....I called u ask abt ur mother's health.....But u r telling a new story...gayu says fight in kovil b/w paro and visa....says she will talk later....and cuts the phone..

Ranjani comes to her mom and  asks enna sandai in kovil?....Cashew aunty...sorry sorry visa aunty shouts...adhukulla unakku yaaru sonnadhu?...Chitra dhaanae....I'll see her...."....Ranjani tries to say No...But Visa aunty kilambittanga "fight no-2" for the day kku.....Ranjani runs behind her mom....

Stands infront of chitra's room and tells her to come out...Chitra comes out and says she didnt tell anything ....Visa aunty scolds chitra...All becoz of u chitra....Unnai yaaru paro kitta pesa sonnadhu.....Indha veetula nadakara ella problem kkum this chitra and her annan are responsible.....
Senthil says "why ennai vambukku izhuthing?"....Visa says Then?becoz of u indha family  pirinju ponadhu....".... Ranjani tells her mom to stop and  asks sorry....

Hospital....operation going on....Ellarum sogama standing outside the OT....Krish coming....Sudha crying...krish consoles her saying her mom will be fine....krish gayu va thaniya kootittu varrar...gayu tells krish abt that kovil fight...krish tells her to forget that.....

Doctor comes out of the OT...And says Operation success....No more problem....She is fine...All  happy....

AZ house...Chitra's room...Mugs sleeping....Chitra crying ...thinks abt nurses words abt her uterus....nenechu nenechu crying...Mugs  wakes up and asks chitra why she is crying.....Chitra says "enakku kuzhandai porakavae porakadhu illa?".....Mugs says treatment is going on chitra....adhukulla why r u talking like this?....Mugs tells not to think negative....But chitra again and again says the same thing.....Continues crying....

Mugs gets angry and shouts...."Listen chitra....dont cry...azhudhu ellarukkum vishayam theriyanuma?"....Chitra adhukkum crying...says "innum konjam days la even u will hate me ..."...Mugs tells her to stop her karpanai and comes out of the room....In deep thoughts

....AZ appa comes and asks what sandai b/w u and chitra?..Mugs silent...AZ appa tells mugs to take care of chitra....u should always be with chitra...Go and say some aaruthal words to her...Mugs goes in....AZ sits in the thinnai...sad...

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by atina - 25 August 2010 at 10:12pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaac_durgasushavviJanukalki2007honeydaisyOLGNESatinaMP_Radhaeljay

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PeaceFlyac_durgasushavviJanumiganOLGNEShoneydaisyatinaMP_Radhaeclat

atina

Channel Moderator

atina

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaac_durgasushavviJanumiganOLGNESMP_Radha

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Monday, 30th august, Episode 317
Update by atina
Credits to viluthu.com

InKrish's house the thithi is going on...here comes Baboo...with a smiling face...entering there while others are shocked.

Babu with his innocent face and smile asks," ennathu...everyone is staring at me like this......what is this machaan...after all this is mama's thithi...should I not attend this thithi...?" telling this he comes and sits next to Gowri while everyone feels very unconfortable of his presence there.
The pooja goes on.....

At one point...gurukkal asks Krish to show the aarthi to everyone  inclusing their maapillai ( babooo) and Babu also like a good child takes the aarthi.....??? ( padu paaaveee....God only knows what he has cooked up for Gowri...)

The pooja comes to the last stage and the gurukkal tells krisdh...to do the last step of giving the pindam to "kaakaa" etc. Immediately without wasting anytime...Babooo starts," ok...Machaan...ellam nall badiyaa mudinchathu....ok...Gowri come let us go home..." Evryone feels sad to see Gowri leaving with Babu with full of tears and with so much of bayam on her face.

In Az's house...Senthil is infront of AM's picture getting ready to offer Thithi for him. He goes inside and tells Ranjani to hurry up since it is his son's first Birthday too. The baby cries and Ranjani asks Chitra to bring milk...Senthil comes out and start arranging things for the pooja while AZ joins him with a pine apple in his hands. He tells," anna was so fond of annaasi pazgham...so I went to get this for the poojas...let me keep this for him with my hands"

Ranjani comes and joins then with her crying baby...Chitra comes and hands over the feeding bottle to Ranjnai. Ranjani checks the milk and found it is too hot for the baby and she asks jokingly," what is this chitra...by now you should have given birth to two kids and still you do not know how hot the milk should be for the baby? shame on you?"

Hearing this Chitra's face becomes sad...Senthil notices this and starts to kottify all the turth about Chitra's uterus condition. "Enna Ranjani...don't you have brains...why are you talking to Chitra like this...? don't you know the truth the doctor told that CHitra can not become a mnother anymore nu? and her uterus so week to hold the baby nu?"
Hearing this everyone is schoked....inclusing Visalam who is sitting inside.

Suddenly Senthil slows down and tells," ayo...sorry....I simply told everything seeing CHitra's sad face...if athai comes to know this ...it will not be good...so..." Even before he finishes his sentence here comes Visalam telling," enakku ellam theirnjupochu ippo"

She continues to tanut Chitra with her poisonous words," appo....neenga ellaarum serndu...poovum...kaayum ...thara mudiyaatha...oru patta marathai yaa...enga Mugunthan thaliyileh kattee vacheenga?" At this point mugs comes there and asks his mom to stop talking like that.

She turns to CHitra and asks," yendee..atleast you could have told me the truth right? when I was taking you to the temple and did that thottil sadangu, when I was taking you to the josiyar, when I was doing pongal for you to have a baby soon....so you were watching all that ...simply? do you think it is fun to do when you know you can not give birth...why didn't you let me know? "

Chitra replies," ayo atheh...I also came to know when I went to the doctor...that too a nurse only told me this...Please beleive me atheh..." Visa screams at her,"nee pesaathe...how can..a woman would not know about her own body? were  you planning to live in this house...hiding this truth from me? athu nadakaathu"
Mugs is so angry and tells," amma..Chitra is telling the truth even she came to know only during our last visit to the doctor which happened yesterday..until them she did not know too" Here comes Chittu's mom and brother with a smiling face. Lakshmi tells that they are there to wish her grand son Happy Birth Day nu.

Here goes Visalama once again," Oh....very good...you rememeber your grand son's birthday right...? ok...my daughter Ranjani proved that she is a complete woman and she has given you a grand son....can your daughter Chitra do the same thing and give me a grand child too?...you people knowingly ivalai enga thaliayileh katti vittu teenga illa?"

Chitra cries and tells," athe...they did not know anything about this before athe" And mugs also tells the same...But Visa adanguvaangala???

Visalam shouts," oh..ho....you are getyting angry seeing your wife's neeli kanneer? dei.....we do not want this patta maram to live in this house da....you better ask these people to take this "Maladee" to their place....we do not need her here anymore"

Mugs could not bear to hear these words and he screams " ammmaaa" and approaches Visalam with his hands swinging accross her face........

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by atina - 31 August 2010 at 2:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

PeaceFlyac_durgakalki2007migancuty2sweety_SK_honeydaisyOLGNESSue Nairnewt2007nithyamkveclat

Post Reply New Post

Go to top