Shilpa Ko Maleria Nahi Loveria Hua hai ...Oh Arshi - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
true
Awesome topic. I just loved todays episode.
Loveria 😆
Originally posted by ~angelz16~

Awwwiieee!! hahaa!!! What a cutesome post =) I love this new loveria she has ;) And Armaan smiled today <3 <3 Shona made her smile....aww <3 It's true, its this girl who will make her happy once more. Make his life happy and get him going on once again :D

Hey. Btw, I also have some symptoms which I think lead to ArSh-e-ria :P I am bitten by the ArSh-e-ria love :D But I don't want any cure for this. It is just awesomee ;)

Well..I m So glad Dear..o liked it....But yr post is Super Cute....Even i m aslo badly attacked by ArSh-e-ria................And i must say.......this is  d best Bimari i ever had,,,,,,,,,,,,I m  feeling like flying in sky with in this Bimarii.........what r ye Simptomps dear..tell me.........😳😳

Which doc we should consalt...If we'll goto Sanjeevni...And meet DR..Armaan........Our Bimarri will Cross Dangor Line Like Shilpa's heart..Right.............😆😆
Nice topic

Ohh yh she has loveria now she has corssed the the danger zone now she is all for Armaan

Today ArSh scenes were soooooooooooooo cute i can't tell u how much i adored them and alughed while watching thm today and Armaan didn't even shouted at her he juz told to go on break so sweet of him

KaSh/ArSh rock
Originally posted by pooja83

so true she is suggering from loveria and i want armaan too to join her in dis loveria syndrome soon............

Well Pooja ...i m waiting and wanting....day even he should  start suffer soon............I think he's getting some Symptoms.😆.What say.. 
Originally posted by tzahra

Nice topic

Ohh yh she has loveria now she has corssed the the danger zone now she is all for Armaan

Today ArSh scenes were soooooooooooooo cute i can't tell u how much i adored them and alughed while watching thm today and Armaan didn't even shouted at her he juz told to go on break so sweet of him

KaSh/ArSh rock

Thanks D:)..glad u liked it....

Well they r cutepies.......................Shilpa was so Adorable....And Armaan....He was smiling..😳😳..........Well only this girl could make him smile,,,,,,,,,,,,,she make his life happy and with full of love again............😳😳😳
Originally posted by ksg_farhan

true
Awesome topic. I just loved todays episode.
Loveria 😆
thanks D)...Even i loved it soooooo much...
Originally posted by ARMAANKSGFAN

awesome topic
totally true
love the song

Thanks D:)..Song is Appropriate for Dr.Shilpa right..
Originally posted by ASALUV

The scene was soo cute both of them are so cute! I loved seeing Armaan smiling and her copying him!! =D I loved today's episode but the precap made me sad!

Yeah..it' was great show today..Well When evr Kash is together they just Rockzzzzzz
KaSh roxx  Shilpa Roxx Love that seane - Macharo ko Heart Atteack hota he LOL😆
yes shilpa ko loveria hua jo jaldi utarega